Halloween Is Coming

i dressed up as rogue (from x-men) last year, and got a good response ;-P....i'm seriously thinking about doing that this year too. only this year, i'll actually put temporary blonde dye in my hair (i used these clip-in hair extension things from hot topic last year...damn things wouldn't stay in!) :D

I don't have any plans at the moment.

Last year, I did go to a social gathering for Halloween... but it didn't turn out the way I expected.

:dunno:

True, my deaf friend who lives in Italy. She said the farms don't sell Pumpkins there, which surprised me. Interesting!

Duh me!!! I sometimes don't make any sense. I apologize!!!
Please feel free to criticize me!!!

Halloween aka "Dia de los Muerto" which means "Day of the dead" in spanish in honor of the memories of those who have died, souls of the departed to visit the living.

I don't like Halloween. Here in Europe they don't even know what it's about... People just try to take it over form the US :roll:

I don't like it either...because of the pets.
We have to keep the cats in because there are
so many evil people out there.
I have tablets to sedate my dog. He gets so scared
of the fireworks...twice he has injured himself in the past,
both times req'd a stay at the vets.

Sorry to be a 'killjoy'!

I might go to my parents and help them pass out candy and also see my 2 little nephews dressed up. :)

Halloween is my favorite holiday. I will put a skeleton on the ground like it came out of the grave. I don't know what to wear for Halloween. Im too big to dress up. My cousin want me to have an alien popping out of prego belly. I would like to dress up a sexy joker like Joker's girlfriend from Batman.

I will fly to Oregon on Halloween weekends! :P

Weirdo said:
I would like to dress up a sexy joker like Joker's girlfriend from Batman.

Harley Quinn? Someone I know took the money, that I Iended her for rent, and used it to buy an expensive PVC costume.

Harley-Quinn-Costume_62CA1A68.jpg

Nice costume. Never did get repaid; she sorta dropped off the face of the planet.

That's suck! I am sure you will see her again some day. She can't run away from you. Yes, i want to be Harley Quinn. Maybe next year, so that way I have my normal body back.

Harley Quinn? Someone I know took the money, that I Iended her for rent, and used it to buy an expensive PVC costume.

Harley-Quinn-Costume_62CA1A68.jpg

Nice costume. Never did get repaid; she sorta dropped off the face of the planet.

I just heard Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer song on the radio and it's not even Halloween yet. :P

Hmm. I'll think be a zombie for halloween. Too bad I lost my rod with blue glitter and stars floating around inside the rod or I'd be the Wicked Witch of the West.

I was making a joke because you said you did not make sense. "Go to the corner" like in school when someone is bad, they tell them to stand in the corner. Make sense? Maybe I should go to the corner. :giggle:

Ah.. Yes, it makes sense. No, you should send me to the corner and put a dunce hat, (is a pointy hat) on me. :giggle:

Back