Grocery Shopping

Where do you go for grocery shopping the majority of the time?

• Winn-Dixie

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Publix

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Save-a-Lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SuperWalMart

Votes: 30 30.3%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 60 60.6%

• Total voters
me vote

Joe trader
Victory

Well, because I am in the army and I have the right to use the Commissary(what the army calls their grocery store), My family shops there. Most of the time, we save abt 20% then at Wally World, but there are some things we can't get there soo we will then go to Wally World.

Go SuperWalmart, Kroger,Tom Thumb and Whole Food Market.

Mostly I like is Whole Food Market cuz of "Organic" and meats are best ! !

I know $$ but.. it will little last longer in health..

M-:afro:

I go grocery shopping at Safeway and Trader Joes most of the time. We occassionally go to Winco Foods because it's far away and we shop tons at once. Also, we do go to Sam's Club once in a while to buy some bulk food to save our money.

My top favorite supermarkets:

Wegmans (or Weggies)-that's my most favorite supermarket
Trader Joes
Super Walmart (not in NJ, bummer)

Shop Rite
Stop and Shop
A&P
Von's
Smith's
Safeway

mostly go super walmart, sometime go Pick N' Save, Country Market depend what i really need goes these stores

My top favorite supermarkets:

Market Basket
Trader Joes
Maywood Marketplace
Shop-Rite - Great Sales!
Stop and Shop - a little expensive but nice meat and seafood selections there

Whole Food - expensive because of organic...which I don't bother with, I only go there for something that other stores don't have or hard to find.

Wegmans would've been my top favorite supermarkets if only it was closer to my home...

Cotsco's, Giants (for foods/drinks) and Dollar Store (for cleaning products). I'm known as Coupon Queen and I drive the managers crazy....

At work we shop at aldis, which i'm surprised was not mentioned as its cheap and my clients are all on SSI and only can afford certain amounts per week.

I go to Price Chopper and sometimes Wal-Mart. Shaw's and Hannaford's are too expensive.

85% of all grocery stores mentioned here-- NEVER HEARD OF IT.

I shop at Trader Joe's (YES BABY!) with rare stopovers at Henrys (or known as "WildOats" in most states) or Vons.

in Southern California we got Albertsons, Ralphs, Vons, Smart&Final, Walmart (no Super, BAD BAD BAD!), Costco, and some small ethnic grocery chains such as "Whole Foods" or "El Tigre"....

and right now there are :gossip: of grocery union strikes...

lol i went publix, food lion , hannford, shop n save , save a lot , walmart, target, winn dixx, abson, sam , bj , all i can think i was went store in va nc maine pa fl

Rigth now i am work at publix as stocker all i know pubilx is best place to work and all we had to do be nice and helpful to person who need help and when if you work publix as bagging you must nice to him and do rigth and always ask for carry out and if it is go and get 5 cart back inside start help all time as casher do too but differ way keep eye and nice talks and i am stocker most time they talk me i told them write on box to find product and i gave number to find it and smile most people come publix than winn dixx in fl becasue we do lot of work than other there a 860 total store in ga nc sc tenn fl and it running as pirvite co it great top 100 to work

i shopt at country market and kroger
also we have Hiller's here BLAH i did apply for that store but turned me down scoffs

of course i love superwalmart but don't have one here :hyper: GRR lucky for my sister she have one closeby at her house

We have Kroger's, Save-A-Lot, Super Walmart and Food Lion here but I frequently go to Super Walmart because it's the only big grocery/department chain store in this town that I can grab things at one store instead of going to 2 separate stores to save a bit of time.

When I lived in Maine, I used to shop at Shaws and Hannafords.. depending on who had the better discounts each week.

Now that I am In NC. I shop at Food Lion or Walmart.. except for my Sobe drinks, which I buy at Kmart.. they are the only store that sells them that I have found so far. and I'm not talking the energy drinks, I'm talking the large glass bottle with the lizards.

Back