Grocery Shopping

Where do you go for grocery shopping the majority of the time?

• Winn-Dixie

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Publix

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Save-a-Lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SuperWalMart

Votes: 30 30.3%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 60 60.6%

• Total voters

Nancy

Reaction score
Where do you do your grocery shopping the majority of the time? Sometimes I go to Publix, but the majority of the time, I shop at Winn-Dixie for groceries. :)

I go to Rainbow Foods, or Cub Foods. Occasionally I pick up stuff at Super Target. :P YAY MINNESOTA! ;)

Been mighty long time since i went 'grocery shopping' as I usually eat out at Norms or order from pizzahut.com site.

Richard

Good grief, Nancy! Where do you live—Cornhole, Indiana? We don’t even have any of those stores where we live. :shock: We shop at Von's, Ralph's or Albertson's, depending on who has the best flyer deals.

Levonian said:
Good grief, Nancy! Where do you live—Cornhole, Indiana? We don’t even have any of those stores where we live. :shock: We shop at Von's, Ralph's or Albertson's, depending on who has the best flyer deals.

:lol: Mr Chimp. I don't know where Nancy lives, but if I had to guess, I'd say somewhere in the SE part of the US. That's where you'll find Publix and Winn-Dixie stores.

I know—I just saw that movie about the girl and her dog. I had never even heard of Winn-Dixie before!

Stop and Shop and Shaws......we don't have the other stores where I live

I usually shop at safeway or PW supermarket or zannotto's market but really I don't shop that much for food but unless i feel like goin to get some stuff for myself so I can eat for lunch or whatever I want to do after work :)

Levonian said:
I know—I just saw that movie about the girl and her dog. I had never even heard of Winn-Dixie before!

You know the famous Susan Smith and her husband? They both worked at Winn-Dixie don't you remember that?

I also dont' have that store in Ohio either...

Anyways back on topic... I shop at Giant Eagle or Tops Supermarket.

Levonian said:

:lol: I didn't either until I moved to FL.

Ocean is right.....I live in the SE part of the US...in Florida. :) We have a lot of Winn-Dixie and Publix stores here in FL. :)

<-----Dont shop much unless I get case of munchies then its time to hit the wally world or bi-lo

Levonian said:
I have never heard of Von's, Ralph's or Albertson's.

We have Publix, Winn Dixie, Piggly Wiggly, Super Walmart, Food Lion, and Harris Teeter chain stores.

I usually shop at The Corner Store here at RIT. However, if it was serious shopping and I'm not at school... it would be Super Walmart then Wegmans.

This is my store in florida
winndixie.gif

This is my store in baltimore.
vpGiantFoodStoresSmall.gif

Back