Grandma Malfoyish!

Wha... such so cute three litters??

Beautiful colorful all overs kittens.
by the way, congrats malfy0ish! Wha...a become little granny? *snickers*

ohh I have posted mine last year! wowz... you are next to take all job with kittens and cat.

Now, my two kids are 1 year old and 3 months.... ofc their dad is 2 yr old and 4 months. *rme*

Bullym0m said:
Wha... such so cute three litters??

Beautiful colorful all overs kittens.
by the way, congrats malfy0ish! Wha...a become little granny? *snickers*

h001ba5.jpg
:mrgreen:

Liebling, dear!

I meant kitten food to feed to Moxie herself...so that through her milk, she provides the nutrition that the kittens will need in order to thrive! ;)

Sorry for the confusion. LOL. I should have cleared that.

Bullym0m, thank you for the lovely photo. Aww. The kittens are still so tiny right now, but do look as if they've gotten a little bit rounder, especially around the middle.

As for Moxie, she tends to take little breaks from them every now and then. Poor darling is exhausted. LOL.

Quite an interesting story there Malfoyish, that's answers Cheri's question LOL....

I didn't even know you had three cats at that time or your husband found a kitten and brought it home...

^Angel^ said:
Quite an interesting story there Malfoyish, that's answers Cheri's question LOL....

I didn't even know you had three cats at that time or your husband found a kitten and brought it home...

We had two cats at the time...Minnie and Moxie...

Then hubby brought home Prancer... :) Moxie got pregnant...

Then we gave Prancer to the neighbors...they did him a favor and had him neutered.

Now we just have Minnie, Moxie and three kittens. :)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there so adorable!!!!! I want one! way too cute! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa

Malfoyish said:
We had two cats at the time...Minnie and Moxie...

Then hubby brought home Prancer... :) Moxie got pregnant...

Then we gave Prancer to the neighbors...they did him a favor and had him neutered.

Now we just have Minnie, Moxie and three kittens. :)

You forgot "Shitbag". :giggle:

Aww so cute your kittens with the pictures. I love cats all my life. My mom has 5 cats but I have deaf cat girl name is Shadow. :D

Roadrunner said:
Congrats for a job well done Malfoyish as well as for Moxie too! Being as adorable as they look, I'm surprised none of them turned out looking half-dog! :lol: (for the times you've mentioned about your dog---well, I think we all 'get the idea' ;) )

Plan on keeping them or what? Or perhaps you already have takers....

Yeah the fucking dog has mounted that cat soo many damn times I would assume one would come out looking like him...Quite frankly I'm a little pissed one didn't..sure as hell coulda used the money.

Liebling:-))) said:
Thank you for sharing your cuteee and romantic story about your daughter Moxie and her boyfriend Prancer. :naughty: :laugh2:

:laugh2:

Yes, I'm agree that Prancer is very handsome cat. No wonder, that Moxie fall in love with him... :laugh2:

You should not feed new born kitten until 1 or 2 weeks time because there're food in their mother's milk. I only say what I know from my friend. :dunno: Perhaps Tamara or FlyFree knows more because their cats have kitten before.

Love schmove..the fricken cat mounted her like he was in the rodeo..he'd get bucked off and then try getting right back into the saddle.

Congrats to Malfoyish and Coffeeeeman!
The photos of your new kittens are cute, it is good education for your children, as I went through it twice before with my tabby cat.

I feed the Mother cat and bring her food nearby, she appreciated for my understanding as I don't want her to abandon her kitten for her meal times!
The baby kitten rely on Mother's milk until 4-5 weeks old.

I gave her kittens away, my cat was devasted and pined for her kitten, she cried and meaow all day and night for 2 days until she got the message she will never see her babies again! :tears: She got pregnant again soon after the first litter! The second litter, I got her fixed much quicker LOL. (Coffeeeeman - please buy a ear plugs if you want to give away all kittens). :dj:

Tamara said:
Congrats to Malfoyish and Coffeeeeman!
The photos of your new kittens are cute, it is good education for your children, as I went through it twice before with my tabby cat.

I feed the Mother cat and bring her food nearby, she appreciated for my understanding as I don't want her to abandon her kitten for her meal times!
The baby kitten rely on Mother's milk until 4-5 weeks old.

I gave her kittens away, my cat was devasted and pined for her kitten, she cried and meaow all day and night for 2 days until she got the message she will never see her babies again! :tears: She got pregnant again soon after the first litter! The second litter, I got her fixed much quicker LOL. (Coffeeeeman - please buy a ear plugs if you want to give away all kittens). :dj:

Awww...sure can understand the mama cat's attachment to the little kitties...she's already become a quite protective mother and she was fully prepared to make her territory known when the other cat got a little too curious last night. Wasn't her fault, really...I'd probably want to know what the heck was going on as well. Anyway, Moxie hissed and straightened Minnie out right away. LOL.

We plan to have Moxie fixed...as soon as the kittens are weaned fully. After that, I don't think there will be any more kittens!

Tamara said:
I gave her kittens away, my cat was devasted and pined for her kitten, she cried and meaow all day and night for 2 days until she got the message she will never see her babies again! :tears: She got pregnant again soon after the first litter! The second litter, I got her fixed much quicker LOL.

Aw poor cat :( ...

How old were the kittens before you gave them away?....6 weeks old?..

^Angel^ said:
Aw poor cat :( ...

How old were the kittens before you gave them away?....6 weeks old?..

Betsy, Moxie's mother, died suddenly when Moxie and her litter-mates (three others) were exactly six weeks old. Luckily, they were weaned somewhat and were able to fend for themselves. We had given two away a few days before the mother died, and they seemed fine. We still don't know why or understand how the mother cat died, but we do have a few theories. It is possible she retained some (if not all) of the placentas from her delivery a month earlier, and it had infected her somehow...or it could have been a blockage of some sort. Not sure.

However, it is highly recommended that 6-8 weeks have elapsed before attempting to separate mother and kittens permanently.

I'm sorry to hear that Malfoyish,

Yeah my vet doctor said the same thing when I first brought my kitten from pet mart years ago and he was only 4 weeks ago, he told me that the pet store shouldn't have sell any kittens less then 6 weeks old...

But he made it through after having serveral infections and he had fleas all over him too.... :shock:

I was surprised that pet store would sell kittens less then 6 weeks old but the manager there said that the kitten just arrived a couple of days ago before I brought him and felt it was healthy enough to be placed in a home but it wasn't, he had alot of problems and he was very ill....I didn't have to pay a penny on the vet bills since the manager at the pet store felt really bad and offer to pay the entire bill .... :aw:

^Angel^ said:
I'm sorry to hear that Malfoyish,

Yeah my vet doctor said the same thing when I first brought my kitten from pet mart years ago and he was only 4 weeks ago, he told me that the pet store shouldn't have sell any kittens less then 6 weeks old...

But he made it through after having serveral infections and he had fleas all over him too.... :shock:

I was surprised that pet store would sell kittens less then 6 weeks old but the manager there said that the kitten just arrived a couple of days ago before I brought him and felt it was healthy enough to be placed in a home but it wasn't, he had alot of problems and he was very ill....I didn't have to pay a penny on the vet bills since the manager at the pet store felt really bad and offer to pay the entire bill .... :aw:

I'm glad your vet was considerate enough to help you out with the bills, Angelgirly. It is, after all, the least they can do for you - they may have been short on space and needed the room so that they could board other animals, but to boot a kitten before it's ready is only asking for trouble. Kittens NEED their mother's warmth and care for at a very minimum, six weeks. To one up on that, though, I plan to keep them for eight.

^Angel^ said:
Make sure you save me ONE! :fingersx:

Haha, sure thing. I might even keep one because I cannooootttt resist the eyes of a kitten. It's my weakness, I'll admit. ;)

Back