Grandma Malfoyish!

awwww Malfy!!! theyre sooooo CUTEEEEEEEE!!!!! congrats! :applause:

awwww I am very fond cats !! I hate to seeing those kittens grow up into adults. The owner tend to give them away into the shelter.

I begged most of my friends to do spray to prevent preggies again and again. It is very difficult to give them away. :(

My goodness! What a lovely litter!
Glad to see that they didn't turn out half-dog as Roadrunner mentioned. ;-)

Hope to see the third kitten (that if you are goingto keep it) someday soon. :-D

(and good idea to fix Moxie...! and the third kitten as well! You don't need any more pit-pats all over your home!)

Isn't it a cute little litter?? I too am amazed at Moxie's fine instincts. Ahh, will be sure to update you all on her (and her litter's) progress.

You gonna be in my neck of the woods soon?

Sorry, Malfy. I won't be in New York any time soon, but those kittens are just too precious. Better watch out for Moxie, though. She doesn't look like a Mama you wanna mess with! :giggle:

Glad all went well with the birth. Now, get everybody to the vet for a look-see to make sure everyone IS really alright, and all will be good. :)

Psst... You also might want to consider HOMES for the dear little things. You've already got a menagerie over there. :lol:

Aw sooo cuteee, Congratulate Grandnanny! :hug:

Awwwww so adorable.

Who's the daddy? Aren't you gotta run after kitten support now? *snickers*

Now, we have to wait for Meggie's and Liebling's kitties to be born. :dance2:

Cheri said:
Awwwww so adorable.

Who's the daddy?

Daddy is a cat named Prancer that Coffeeman found on the base, and brought home. Prancer also is no longer living at the House of Malfoy. I will let Malfoyish explain why, but they gave Prancer to a neighbor. Shortly thereafter, they found out Moxie was pregnant. :giggle:

Congrats, Granny Malyoisch... :D

I need to learn from you how to handle kittens...

Yes, you are right Katize and Friestychick. I was like wow when I saw Maylosiche touch one day old kitten. It look like that mother trust Mayloische because she's "midwife" to help her daughter Moxie with birth to 3 babies...

I feel want to cuddle 3 kittens after saw your pictures.... cuteeeeeeeeee

Oceanbreeze said:
Daddy is a cat named Prancer that Coffeeman found on the base, and brought home. Prancer also is no longer living at the House of Malfoy. I will let Malfoyish explain why, but they gave Prancer to a neighbor. Shortly thereafter, they found out Moxie was pregnant. :giggle:

:giggle:

Come on Maloyische and tell us about Moxie's and Prancer's romantic story... :lol:

Cheri said:
Awwwww so adorable.

Who's the daddy? Aren't you gotta run after kitten support now? *snickers*

Now, we have to wait for Meggie's and Liebling's kitties to be born. :dance2:

:giggle:

Yes, I know that Kim was disappeared for 5 days that's time she was in heat at 4 weeks ago. I noticed that she had 8 breasts but I'm not sure either she's really preggy or not because she don't have fat tummy yet. I have to wait for other 4 weeks to find out...

Well...okay...here's the romantic (?) tale...

Prancer was a kitten when my husband first spotted him near the police station where he works. The mother had abandoned the kittens, who were of near weaning age, anyway...so the kittens were on their own as far as finding food. Prancer was slurking around trash pails and eventually, Mr. Malfoyish got close enough to him to snatch him and bring him home...Mike honestly cannot resist any animal in need, so I am almost always taking care of a stray kitten somehow...LOL.

Now, Prancer was still a kitten at the time, so we didn't anticipate any problems - but shortly after Christmas, he began to sniff, Mox began going into heat...by the time we gave him away to the neighbors next door, she was pregnant. See what happens when I try to get rid of ONE cat? I gain three! LOL. At any rate, he's been snipped, and she's going in for a spaying as soon as the kittens are fully weaned. I am NOT doing this again!! ;)

Anyway, here's the proud Papa. :) LOL. He's a very handsome cat indeed, and we'll be requiring $3.50 a month in kitty support from him per month - he'll be in charge of providing this so that I can feed Moxie some kitty chow so that her milk contains all of the nutrients she'll require.

Moxie is doing very well today...and she will allow only me to pet the kittens...anyone else, she will yowl at. I will not push it though, and will wait a week or so before I attempt to handle them. She's been eating per normal now, and drinking plenty of water, and using her litter box...and she's managed to clean herself up, too.

Calling the vet too, will have to see when a good time would be to bring her in for a checkup.

Attachments

• prancer.jpg
    prancer.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 30
Malfoyish said:
Here's Mama Cat with her little bundles of pride. :) She'd smile, but she's a little tired. ;)

That was a good picture! :)

Nah, I'm sure Moxie will be her placid self when I get to meet her kittens.

LOL yes...they may be small, but they've got LUNGS! Dear me, they SCREAM when they're hungry!

Thank you for sharing your cuteee and romantic story about your daughter Moxie and her boyfriend Prancer. :naughty: :laugh2:

Anyway, here's the proud Papa. LOL. He's a very handsome cat indeed, and we'll be requiring $3.50 a month in kitty support from him per month - he'll be in charge of providing this so that I can feed Moxie some kitty chow so that her milk contains all of the nutrients she'll require.

:laugh2:

Yes, I'm agree that Prancer is very handsome cat. No wonder, that Moxie fall in love with him... :laugh2:

You should not feed new born kitten until 1 or 2 weeks time because there're food in their mother's milk. I only say what I know from my friend. :dunno: Perhaps Tamara or FlyFree knows more because their cats have kitten before.

Back