Grandma Malfoyish!

Malfoyish

Reaction score
Hi there!!!

Moxie, my cat - gave birth to her kittens last night. There are three total. Moxie did extremely well, although she did have some trouble at first. She is mighty protective of her little ones, so I was LUCKY enough to get some photos. :) There are no names for the little ones yet...number one is black and white, #2 is white and tiger striped (patches of tiger stripes) and the third seems to be calico. :)

Photos to follow. :)

Photos ;)

Attachments

• DSCN1490.jpg
    DSCN1490.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCN1492.JPG
    DSCN1492.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCN1491.jpg
    DSCN1491.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 37
CONGRATS MALYPOO!!! don't ya feel old!?!? (snickers!)

moxie let you pick the kitties up for a quick snap!?!? :shock:

FeistyChick said:
CONGRATS MALYPOO!!! don't ya feel old!?!? (snickers!)

moxie let you pick the kitties up for a quick snap!?!? :shock:

She did protest. LOL. I picked one up, promised her I would put it back, and she meowed at me for the entire five seconds it took to take a picture. I guess she's not quite ready yet for 'em to be handled...but still. TOO cute. I couldn't resist!

Miss-Delectable said:
Indeed, they're cute kittens. I'll be holding them soon enough, I hope! :)

Yes, you will. :) I'll tranquilize the mother. :) LOLOL.

Malfy, I'm actually surprised that you picked up the kittens so soon because when the kittens are being picked up by human the mother usually kill them. Let's hope it doesn't happen. :fingersx:

Katzie said:
Malfy, I'm actually surprised that you picked up the kittens so soon because when the kittens are being picked up by human the mother usually kill them. Let's hope it doesn't happen. :fingersx:

EXACTLY!!! especially HISSING AND CLAWING!!! :rofl:

Katzie said:
That's Malfy's job! :smash:

That's right, the clawing and hissing is MY job. :) Heh heh...

As for Mama cat...I seem to be the only one she'll allow near her or her kittens...she actually was very clingy to me during her labor...couldn't walk two feet without her following me and yowling. I even had to help her deliver #3...she had some difficulty with the last one...she was too tired to push so I had to help with the placenta, puncture the air sac so the kitten would not suffocate, and then hand the kitten to her.

Malfoyish said:
That's right, the clawing and hissing is MY job. :) Heh heh...

As for Mama cat...I seem to be the only one she'll allow near her or her kittens...she actually was very clingy to me during her labor...couldn't walk two feet without her following me and yowling. I even had to help her deliver #3...she had some difficulty with the last one...she was too tired to push so I had to help with the placenta, puncture the air sac so the kitten would not suffocate, and then hand the kitten to her.

:aw: what a NICE NURSIE malfy is!!! (sarcastically) :lol: :P

FeistyChick said:
:aw: what a NICE NURSIE malfy is!!! (sarcastically) :lol: :P

Hee hee - I now have two kitten birthings under my belt...this was Moxie's first. I also had to help Moxie's mother deliver MOXIE! Seems to be a pattern, but I plan to have her FIXED as soon as the eight week nursing period is over.

Congrats for a job well done Malfoyish as well as for Moxie too! Being as adorable as they look, I'm surprised none of them turned out looking half-dog! :lol: (for the times you've mentioned about your dog---well, I think we all 'get the idea' ;) )

Plan on keeping them or what? Or perhaps you already have takers....

Hehhe - yes, I have takers...if not, then I might keep one of 'em...I am fond of the third kitten...so might decide to keep that one. Not sure yet, though...I do know my boss wants two of them for her rat situation in her warehouse.

Will keep everyone updated on their growth/development, too. :) Expect more photos!

Here's Mama Cat with her little bundles of pride. :) She'd smile, but she's a little tired. ;)

Attachments

• DSCN1493.jpg
    DSCN1493.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 58
CONGRATZ!! kittens re so adorable cute. i remmy my 2 cat's birth they re so cute wish stay little oh well that life :)

Back