Grand jury announce decision on Darren Wilson on TV 8PM tonight

That seen like an odd time to do this , this the cop get to walk , riots could break out at night.

CNN said Grand Jury announcement is set for 9 PM ET.

Do you live on central time zone?

No I don't , I live in Eastern time zone . And it was on the news this would on around 8 PM but it has not been on yet . What time zone do you live in?? I new did not say anything central time zone when reporting this. I was thinking of my time zone .

Programming Alert: ABC will take the ‪Ferguson‬ decision live at 9 pm, cutting into regular programming.
The special report is expected to last 3-5 minutes, according to ABC.

Crazy these people are going to riot and destory the city they live in. A lot of people who have nothing better to do IMO.

First report I just heard was NO INDICTMENT.

Things are going to get bad really soon.

Looks like you read post #3 too fast, read again. Chevy57 was clear, you weren't. :giggle:

No I don't , I live in Eastern time zone . And it was on the news this would on around 8 PM but it has not been on yet . What time zone do you live in?? I new did not say anything central time zone when reporting this. I was thinking of my time zone .

I just put the news on and someone had ask the same thing I said about reporting this at night , the person wanted to why the decision is be release at night b/c more likely to cause riots. I do not know said this b/c I miss that part

Still waiting.

should be at

9pm Eastern time
8pm Central time.

Chevy57 said 9pm ET as Eastern Time. LOL

CNN said Grand Jury announcement is set for 9 PM ET.

I was watching the 6 :00 PM news on Channel 7 and they said at least 3 times it was going to be on in in 2 hours which was 8 PM . I was going by what the news said . I knew the way the guy was talking the cop got to walk .

Uh oh....hope people don't go crazy

Unofficial first reports says NO INDICTMENT.

Yeah there were 3 Black people and 9 White people , I would love to know how they voted . The parents are asking people to not get violent , I hope people will respect this but sadly I doubt it will happen. Rioting does not bring the kid back , it only end up cost more people lives. I was very surprise that channel 7 NBC did not cover this. They say that they on top on the news all the time.

I dont know if this is true, they claimed they have selected jurors last May though lottery drawing. I never been in juror where one gets selected for future cases. This is kinda unusual, and again only 3 black and 9 whites jurors. I think its mistake IMHO what I see would be fair if 2/3 were black due to community being dominant black.

Yeah there were 3 Black people and 9 White people , I would love to know how they voted . The parents are asking people to not get violent , I hope people will respect this but sadly I doubt it will happen. Rioting does not bring the kid back , it only end up cost more people lives. I was very surprise that channel 7 NBC did cover this.

I dont know if this is true, they claimed they have selected jurors last May though lottery drawing. I never been in juror where one gets selected for future cases. This is kinda unusual, and again only 3 black and 9 whites jurors. I think its mistake IMHO what I see would be fair if 2/3 were black due to community being dominant black.
Grand juries are not picked the same way as regular juries. Grand jury members are picked before the cases are assigned. They usually cover several cases during a specified period. Regular juries are picked for specific cases only.

Back