Good news for same sex partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem you seem to be having is the difference between POLICY and LAW.
There is a legal definition of "relative" and, as I have posted, there is no legal foundation that the court would rule lovers (regardless of being same-sex or opposite-sex) "relatives".

Excuse me, I made mistake about mention "love" so I'm talking about spouses, so you missed many of posts - I suggest you to review ALL PART OF MY POSTS.

Like I said - the federal already changed the policy to include homosexual couples as relatives, or family members in deportation cases. It is fair for homosexual couples now.

Excuse me, I made mistake about mention "love" so I'm talking about spouses, so you missed many of posts - I suggest you to review ALL PART OF MY POSTS.

Like I said - the federal already changed the policy to include homosexual couples as relatives, or family members in deportation cases. It is fair for homosexual couples now.

Glad you are willing to admit that you started the whole thread off wrong.
I'll admit that any illegal immigrant (remember the OP said "overstayed") that can produce a license could stay until a court hearing is held.

I'm trying to prevent this thread from getting out of control like many gay rights related threads got locked up. I already know about your view on gay rights and you don't have to argue with us, and it already served on purpose. It didn't change me or you about how we are thinking about gay rights.

When I mention "discuss", I assume that people will discuss by explaining about how immigration rights work, how make same equality for homosexual couples as heterosexual couples, instead of make any negative posts. Are you against on current immigration law? The old policy is only limited to heterosexual couples so they added homosexual couples to make fair for gay couples.

I made clarify - I'm happy that federal changed the policy to include homosexual couples in immigration/deportation cases, so I feel it is fair now.

What is there to discuss?

Glad you are willing to admit that you started the whole thread off wrong.
I'll admit that any illegal immigrant (remember the OP said "overstayed") that can produce a license could stay until a court hearing is held.

No, I just put wrong vocabulary in #15 so entire of my threads are not off the point.

about homosexual couples in deportation cases.

I see no basis for allowing them to stay. I believe this end around policy change will backfire and create a huge headache.

I see no basis for allowing them to stay. I believe this end around policy change will backfire and create a huge headache.

Only for homosexual couples? Do you want homosexual couples to be excluded from relative in deportation case?

No, I just put wrong vocabulary in #15 so entire of my threads are not off the point.

I did not post that your entire post is off the point. I just posted that it started off wrong and that you were kind enough to admit that. I'm kind enough to admit that a couple able to produce a license can go to court and challenge deportation. If there us no license, then they can not. And I said it does not matter if this couple is same-sex or opposite-sex.

Only for homosexual couples? Do you want homosexual couples to be excluded from relative in deportation case?

No. I havent read all of those links but i hope to see more for homosexual couples to have rights in news.

Glad to see that they are to be heard about them speak out loud about it.

That's very sad to see heterosexual people (the majority) to treat homosexual people as second class citizen.

I have no respect to someone who treat me as second class citizen.

No. I havent read all of those links but i hope to see more for homosexual couples to have rights in news.

Glad to see that they are to be heard about them speak out loud about it.

Yup, they are treated equally as heterosexual couples do in deportation cases. :)

I did not post that your entire post is off the point. I just posted that it started off wrong and that you were kind enough to admit that. I'm kind enough to admit that a couple able to produce a license can go to court and challenge deportation. If there us no license, then they can not. And I said it does not matter if this couple is same-sex or opposite-sex.

That's good to hear about you said it is bad policy for both of homosexual and heterosexual, unlike other member wants homosexual to be excluded from deportation cases.

No, your opinion is worthless and you have no rights to treat homosexual people as second class citizen.

My opinion holds the same value as anyone else's. There is no reason to be rude.

My opinion holds the same value as anyone else's. There is no reason to be rude.

Well, you are not gay or bisexual so I don't see your opinion as valuable as gay/bisexual. It is just straight people are taking control of gay people's life and treat us as second class citizen.

The include homosexual couples as relative in deportation cases are good because it is fair as heterosexual, and you need give a set of example about why it is bad taste.

No, your opinion is worthless and you have no rights to treat homosexual people as second class citizen.

If someone is in the country illegally, they are not citizens.

Yup, they are treated equally as heterosexual couples do in deportation cases. :)

That is not true. If you read the article again you will see that homosexual couples are treated as relatives rather than couples, so there is a difference. Also heterosexual couples are given consideration as a matter of law, whereas homosexual couples are given consideration as relatives as a matter of executive order. Most likely the validity of that executive order, and the President's authority to make it will be decided in court.

But, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back