Good news for same sex partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Religious: Choice
Political: Choice
Sex orientation: Not choice

Gay and lesbian are sex orientation and they have separated section to discuss about their interest since straight do have separated one - Marriage, Dating & Single Life - AllDeaf.com

The religious is religious, political is political, so people can convert their religion or political to different views, but for sex orientation, it cannot be converted or choice.

The forum admin has reason to close the religious section and political section, so quit to be whine about can't discuss in specific area.

Religious orientation = choice........people are not born with a religion and can choose any manmade religion they wish....God does not have a religion.
Political orientation = choice............people are not born with a political party and can choose amy manmade political system they wish.
Sex orientation = choice..........people are not born gay and can choose whom they wish to have sex with

Religious orientation = choice........people are not born with a religion and can choose any manmade religion they wish....God does not have a religion.
Political orientation = choice............people are not born with a political party and can choose amy manmade political system they wish.
Sex orientation = choice..........people are not born gay and can choose whom they wish to have sex with

In bold, that's incorrect.

The sex orientation isn't CHOICE, period and I can't make choice based on my sex orientation. The sex orientation isn't SAME as sexual intercourse, that's different definition. The sex orientation has nothing with oral/anal sex. The straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual and asexual are part of sex orientation.
Gay? Straight? Sexual Orientation Not A Choice, But Set At Birth | The New Civil Rights Movement

I can't believe about how bad is ignorant about you and that's very clearly you don't know about sex orientation, and you are offending to gay and lesbian people. I have very tiny respect, or no respect for you, no matters if you are old man and I think you are just very crazy, stupid person.

Sounds bannable to me......:roll:

In bold, that's incorrect.

The sex orientation isn't CHOICE, period and I can't make choice based on my sex orientation. The sex orientation isn't SAME as sexual intercourse, that's different definition. The sex orientation has nothing with oral/anal sex. The straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual and asexual are part of sex orientation.
Gay? Straight? Sexual Orientation Not A Choice, But Set At Birth | The New Civil Rights Movement

I can't believe about how bad is ignorant about you and that's very clearly you don't know about sex orientation, and you are offending to gay and lesbian people. I have very tiny respect, or no respect for you, no matters if you are old man and I think you are just very crazy, stupid person.

Do you wish to try to prove your statement? Let me first warn you that ex-AD members tried to prove the same point and fail miserably. If you can name the medical accredited and accepted test to prove a person is born: straight or gay or lesbian or bi-sexual or transsexual....post the name of the test here on AD to educate all members.

I know you will try very hard to prove yourself right because you want to be right. However, the medical community does not agree with you because there is no such test known. You are a very closed-minded and small-minded person to even think you will be successful.

Do you wish to try to prove your statement? Let me first warn you that ex-AD members tried to prove the same point and fail miserably. If you can name the medical accredited and accepted test to prove a person is born: straight or gay or lesbian or bi-sexual or transsexual....post the name of the test here on AD to educate all members.

I know you will try very hard to prove yourself right because you want to be right. However, the medical community does not agree with you because there is no such test known. You are a very closed-minded and small-minded person to even think you will be successful.

Not really, you are wrong.

The majority of medical communities (APA), my psychologist and my professor in psychology course agreed with me about sex orientation isn't choice, that's fact. There is no lab test to detect the sex orientation so they have to explain about their attraction, it is just like bipolar - you have to explain about your mood because lab test won't detect the bipolar. APA explains everything about sex orientation, homosexuality and bisexuality.
Sexual orientation, homosexuality and bisexuality

I had conversion therapy when I was teen and it was major failure, also extend the damage to my emotion in long term.

You are not gay or bisexual so you don't have full experience about how gay and lesbian people's feeling. It is seriously painful to hate and make negative view on them. You chose to be ignorant and underestimate the sex orientation.

I'm not closed mind and not small mind, but you are two of them because you just explains about sex orientation with lack of logical and your brain is just fried.

Not really, you are wrong.

The majority of medical communities (APA), my psychologist and my professor in psychology course agreed with me about sex orientation isn't choice, that's fact. There is no lab test to detect the sex orientation so they have to explain about their attraction, it is just like bipolar - you have to explain about your mood because lab test won't detect the bipolar. APA explains everything about sex orientation, homosexuality and bisexuality.
Sexual orientation, homosexuality and bisexuality

I had conversion therapy when I was teen and it was major failure, also extend the damage to my emotion in long term.

You are not gay or bisexual so you don't have full experience about how gay and lesbian people's feeling. It is seriously painful to hate and make negative view on them. You chose to be ignorant and underestimate the sex orientation.

I'm not closed mind and not small mind, but you are two of them because you just explains about sex orientation with lack of logical and your brain is just fried.

As I said, there is no medically accredited and accepted test to prove your point. So, at the moment, you are totally wrong and I'm right. Gays can yell from the mountain tops: I'M BORN GAY. But the medical community says they can not prove it. So all that yelling is a waste of breath.

As I said, there is no medically accredited and accepted test to prove your point. So, at the moment, you are totally wrong and I'm right. Gays can yell from the mountain tops: I'M BORN GAY. But the medical community says they can not prove it. So all that yelling is a waste of breath.

No, you must be blind and you are wrong. :lol:

I already proved that - see my post above with link. :)

Like I said, your brain is just fried and there not many of your posts make sense.

No, you must be blind and you are wrong. :lol:

I already proved that - see my post above with link. :)

Like I said, your brain is just fried and there not many of your posts make sense.

I read your link and it had nothing at all to do with a medical accredited and acceptable test to prove anyone at all is born...straight, gay, lesbian, etc.
All that link is speaking of is psychological, dealing with the brain.
You are grasping at straws. Remember, I warn you that ex-AD members hailed miserably.

I read your link and it had nothing at all to do with a medical accredited and acceptable test to prove anyone at all is born...straight, gay, lesbian, etc.
All that link is speaking of is psychological, dealing with the brain.
You are grasping at straws. Remember, I warn you that ex-AD members hailed miserably.

You still don't get it - APA is extremely important source to explain about homosexuality and bisexuality, also it has strong evidence about sex orientation isn't choice. The conversion therapy is ineffective, that's part of fact. My source is heavily recognized by medical communities and you can't deny that.

You are nothing than just cause troublemaker and agitator, that's very obviously because you twisted my words and put you in wrong way.

It is laughable to arguing between you and educated person (of course, it is me) so my post stills stand. :lol:

Remember, I warn you that ex-AD members hailed miserably.

What are you talking about? Jillio?

I have no affiliation with Jillio and didn't know about her.

FYI, you have been banned before and it is best for you to let agree to disagree, even you can't beat the source that I proved - it is much stronger than you see that.

What are you talking about? Jillio?

I have no affiliation with Jillio and didn't know about her.

FYI, you have been banned before and it is best for you to let agree to disagree, even you can't beat the source that I proved - it is much stronger than you see that.

You have been posting about how old I am. Well guess what! I'm old enough to recognize quackery when I see it. And that is what you are offering up as your proof.

You have been posting about how old I am. Well guess what! I'm old enough to recognize quackery when I see it. And that is what you are offering up as your proof.

No, the age is just number, that's not true and you fail to understand about homosexuality.

Now, you are 3 years old and don't know how to debate so properly, so it is no win situation for you.

My post stills stand as fact, not unproven or fraudulent as you claim.

Religious: Choice
Political: Choice
Sex orientation: Not choice

Gay and lesbian are sex orientation and they have separated section to discuss about their interest since straight do have separated one - Marriage, Dating & Single Life - AllDeaf.com

The religious is religious, political is political, so people can convert their religion or political to different views, but for sex orientation, it cannot be converted or choice.

The forum admin has reason to close the religious section and political section, so quit to be whine about can't discuss in specific area.

A) There is still much debate over whether or not sexual orientation is a choice.

b) Choice is irrelevant. The fact remains that the religion section had to be closed because intolerant people had to troll that area.

A) There is still much debate over whether or not sexual orientation is a choice.

b) Choice is irrelevant. The fact remains that the religion section had to be closed because intolerant people had to troll that area.

No, it wasn't from intolerant people, it was religion vs. religion - Christianity vs. Atheist, Christianity vs. Hindu, Christianity vs. Buddhist, Christianity vs. Islam, etc. A lot of vs. religion threads were deleted or moved to moderator's section. My good friend created a thread about buddhist but some Christian members attacked him, all way to got locked up, even we tried to ask them to refrain from attacking, but they refused.

Religious section was one of most attention to moderators and they spent a lot of job to clean it up, move the thread, issue an warn or ban, delete the post or entire of thread and make suggestion comment. Alex and the moderators already enough with all problems so they decided to closed indefinitely.

Of course, you missed because a lot of threads were deleted or moved to moderator section.

You cannot compare the religious section with GLBT Lounge because religious section represents all members to discuss (pretty like political) since GLBT Lounge is only for gay stuff.

No, it wasn't from intolerant people, it was religion vs. religion - Christianity vs. Atheist, Christianity vs. Hindu, Christianity vs. Buddhist, Christianity vs. Islam, etc. A lot of vs. religion threads were deleted or moved to moderator's section. My good friend created a thread about buddhist but some Christian members attacked him, all way to got locked up, even we tried to ask them to refrain from attacking, but they refused.

Religious section was one of most attention to moderators and they spent a lot of job to clean it up, move the thread, issue an warn or ban, delete the post or entire of thread and make suggestion comment. Alex and the moderators already enough with all problems so they decided to closed indefinitely.

Of course, you missed because a lot of threads were deleted or moved to moderator section.

You cannot compare the religious section and GLBT Lounge because religious section represents all members to discuss (pretty like political) since GLBT Lounge is only for gay stuff.

I disagree.

I disagree.

It is funny to see you disagree with me, but you didn't remember about how bad is religious discussion.

I was AD member since 2005 and I do know about religious section became very hot debate from 2006-2008. I was very active member in religious section too and had to deal with a lot of members that attacked other member's religion. It is just like political.

GLBT Lounge is always quiet place, laid back to chat and there were very few anti-gay threads so there are not many complaint or forum rule violation as in religious section, political section and HA/CI section, so all of 3 sections got moderator's attention all time.

I just see religious as same as political, both of them are very extremely heat debate, but for GLBT Lounge, that's very different and there is straight section - Marriage, Dating & Single Life - AllDeaf.com

If you aren't happy about religious section closed so toobad to you. :aw:

:wave:..Foxrac....reading all thru this thread...you've done a lot of insulting and name-calling...guessing it's becuz you're angry you're being disagreed with.

Seems to me that other gay/lesbian members would post in ur thread...but I've only seen you here (as a gay male).....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back