Girl accidentally kills firing range instructor

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are they alive or dead? And if they had a gun was that going to help them or get them killed by these invaders? Check your spelling and syntax on your previous post, It needs to be fixed.

"NASHUA — Sitting motionless in a dark-blue blazer, his fingertips lightly pressed together, 18-year-old Steven Spader stared unblinking at a prosecutor who alleged yesterday that he murdered a 42-year-old nurse and left her daughter for dead in their secluded New Hampshire home"

It would help if you read the story and the link ! Did you even read the link ?? It said "teen murder trial' right on the damn link ! Do you know what ' murder' mean ??? WOW you're really slow! You said" if a person give a robber want they want nothing will happen" . Try telling this to the husband and daughter of the DEAD wife /mother ! I posted this tragic story to show that you're dead wrong person breaking into a house .

Its truly sad that you guys keep up debating on guns, gun controls etc...and NOBODY on AD even mention about SC man that got divorced and murdered his 5 children from age 1 to 8, dumped in Alabama, busted in Mississippi for being wanted in SC after his Ex wife reported missing 5 kids.

Cause of death: Still unknown, not released.

News has been hovering around for couple days already.

Believe it or not , I watch the news everyday and I had not seen this reported yet. How tragic . :(

APNewsBreak: SC Dad Accused in 5 Deaths Was Ex-Con - ABC News

"NASHUA — Sitting motionless in a dark-blue blazer, his fingertips lightly pressed together, 18-year-old Steven Spader stared unblinking at a prosecutor who alleged yesterday that he murdered a 42-year-old nurse and left her daughter for dead in their secluded New Hampshire home"

It would help if you read the story and the link ! Did you even read the link ?? It said "teen murder trial' right on the damn link ! Do you know what ' murder' mean ??? WOW you're really slow! You said" if a person give a robber want they want nothing will happen" . Try telling this to the husband and daughter of the DEAD wife /mother ! I posted this tragic story to show that you're dead wrong person breaking into a house .

I'm just playing with your mind dude, it's so easy. But seriously, do you sit at home with your uzi on your lap waiting for an intruder to come in and try to kill you. I don't see what this story even had to do with a girl shooting her range instructor. Home invasions happen quickly and you are not going to have time to go get your gun and defend yourself. Further if someone is hell bent on killing you like the one in your story, your dead the moment you answer the door. I would recommend getting a security screen door and keeping it locked until you know the person you want to let inside.

I'm just playing with your mind dude, it's so easy. But seriously, do you sit at home with your uzi on your lap waiting for an intruder to come in and try to kill you. I don't see what this story even had to do with a girl shooting her range instructor. Home invasions happen quickly and you are not going to have time to go get your gun and defend yourself. Further if someone is hell bent on killing you like the one in your story, your dead the moment you answer the door. I would recommend getting a security screen door and keeping it locked until you know the person you want to let inside.

Nah, that will not be enough. They will need to install security bars for their windows, then cinderblock all of the entrances. Because you know they'll just chainsaw their way in instead. Better yet, have 1/2 inch LineX lining on the inside and outside in case they bust out the bulldozers.

In that case you probably actually deserve someone going after you.

Amazing how people portray others as very tepid. "Oh vey, this person did that and that." Matter is if you don't see it coming, you're probably not going to save yourself. Even if you have guns in the house.

home invasions happen quickly? how? that usually happen if robbers are familiar with homes.

I don't know where you're getting your news from but from where I'm hearing, lot of home invasions were stopped by armed homeowners.... and even kids.

it's really entirely up to you to be armed or not.... and to give robbers what they want and hope that you're unharmed. that's entirely up to you but it's not entirely up to you if I want to sit at home with Uzi on my lap. can I decide that for myself, pretty please?

home invasions happen quickly? how? that usually happen if robbers are familiar with homes.

I don't know where you're getting your news from but from where I'm hearing, lot of home invasions were stopped by armed homeowners.... and even kids.

it's really entirely up to you to be armed or not.... and to give robbers what they want and hope that you're unharmed. that's entirely up to you but it's not entirely up to you if I want to sit at home with Uzi on my lap. can I decide that for myself, pretty please?

The ones I've heard or read about have the person answering the door or the door gets kicked in and they are in your house. So I guess if you want to be ready, have your gun holstered on your hip or sit with your uzi on your lap and wait for them to come, you will be ready! Go get em killer!

The ones I've heard or read about have the person answering the door or the door gets kicked in and they are in your house. So I guess if you want to be ready, have your gun holstered on your hip or sit with your uzi on your lap and wait for them to come, you will be ready! Go get em killer!
why am I a killer?

HUH?? No you got this backward . The person breaking into the house is the killer . The home owner is trying to protect their life and family . I was not a killer when I picked up a kitchen knife to protect my baby when 3 men tried to break in. I was being a damn good mother, I was risking my life to safe my baby. I had no idea what the 3 punks would had done to baby and I was not going sit around to find out . If I had gun I would used it b/c the punks where just about to go in my bedroom where my baby was.

You seem to know quite a lot about firearms. What is this "uzi" you speak of? Does it hold more than two shells?

Amazing how people portray others as very tepid. "Oh vey, this person did that and that." Matter is if you don't see it coming, you're probably not going to save yourself. Even if you have guns in the house.

Thank you for your concern. I would much rather risk it with a gun in the house but :ty: anyways.

Thank you for your concern. I would much rather risk it with a gun in the house but :ty: anyways.

Or you can "just give the robber what they want ,and they'll go merrily on their way " :giggle: Don't you just love fairly tales ?

What would you do?

She and I both have extensive firearm training. It is something we do together as a couple - as we both know we are responsible for our own safety, and that of our children. And we also know, that someone who is a gun control advocate, has absolutely not a care in the world about our family's safety.

So .. it is entirely up to us.

why am I a killer?

"IT'S A MATTER OF SPEECH" I can not believe you have never heard that expression before, have you never played any sports? It's a pretty common expression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back