Get your Randomized Signature!

aww.. starts school already..
sure.. will wait and patiently

:fruit: :ily:

I started school yesterday, and it went alright.. Now I went to my 2nd class today, and its Staining glass class!!!! Whoo!!

Deaf258 said:
If you posted your dibs already, you are counted!! And thanks Pinkster!! It'll be a lot of help if you did that. Let me know when they are ready and I can upload to my site. Remmy, you all get 4 images!

I start school tomorrow and it is crazy week, please be patient with me!

Not a problem. All I do is work 40 hours a week and spend the rest at home or with Tinystrawberry :D So Im open to helping out - however within limitations. I dont do stuff if people come and be like "well i want this this and that." :) Play nice, and I play fair. Dont waste my time :)

Can someone resize that ?

Attachments

• icon_football(1).jpg
    icon_football(1).jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Pinkster said:
I dont do stuff if people come and be like "well i want this this and that." Play nice, and I play fair. Dont waste my time

THIS is what i meant in respond to TinyStrawberry saying "thats Jamie" and i agreed!!!!!!!! hahaha

FlyFree: HAHAH. Pinkster is confuse!

YES she was TinyStrawberry hahaha

Fly Free said:
THIS is what i meant in respond to TinyStrawberry saying "thats Jamie" and i agreed!!!!!!!! hahaha

YES she was TinyStrawberry hahaha

Thanks Fly Free.. :wtf: Change subject now. :D

Hey!! I am going to get my hands dirty tonight! I am ready to start making those long awaited signatures! PM me when you see this so I can catch up on my list! For now, I am going to work on MsGiglz's signature.

Back