Get your Randomized Signature!

it wouldn t let me load up TWO of these GRRR so here i go again with ONE MORE to go !

Attachments

• JAVAPRIDESIG2.1.JPG
    JAVAPRIDESIG2.1.JPG
    6.7 KB · Views: 82
by the way the other one javapride rainbow with black background is creidted for pinkster! and the two sigs are waterrats help, and the pitcher belongs to deaf258 THANKS u ALL :)

*snicker*

Hey, Javapride, is this one of your old relatives?

:ily:

Attachments

• gotjava.jpg
    gotjava.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 76
ROFL LOL U so FAR out LOL i ll make a notation on the bottom saying iM A GURL not a GUY! LOL!

Hi, Deaf258...although I can make my own sigs...but was wondering if I could get a dib on one slot for me in the near future? ;) Ta! :thumb:

javapride said:
ROFL LOL U so FAR out LOL i ll make a notation on the bottom saying iM A GURL not a GUY! LOL!

Yay!! Done with Javapride's sigs!

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 73
Hello..
Pinkster got all my Sigs ready, but its loaded in her computer, and she tried to log out so I can log in, on her computer, but we can't
So PM Jamie and have her send u the two sigs. ;-)
Otherwise. PM me if u got any questions, Deaf258.

TinyStrawberry said:
Hello..
Pinkster got all my Sigs ready, but its loaded in her computer, and she tried to log out so I can log in, on her computer, but we can't
So PM Jamie and have her send u the two sigs. ;-)
Otherwise. PM me if u got any questions, Deaf258.

Post the signature images to this thread and I can save it to my website. Thanks!

Deaf258 said:
Post the signature images to this thread and I can save it to my website. Thanks!

for tiny -

Attachments

• sunrandom1.jpg
    sunrandom1.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 19
  • sunrandom2.jpg
    sunrandom2.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 17
  • sunrandom3.jpg
    sunrandom3.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 16
I know I should have some more signatures made, but I have been busy fixing a friend's computer and getting ready for college which starts tomorrow!! Ack! But they'll get done this week!

*taps on deaf258's shoulder* Hello, i posted my post on page 2 you havn't answered my post yet :waiting:

ChelEler said:
Deaf258, I'm interested, but I have no idea how to make signatures from scratch on my PhotoElement program. :| Do I have to make them myself to be on the list? If so, then thanks anyway.

:dunno: What's your answer?

Hey Deaf Drew Carey can I send a few pics and let you resize them ? In e maIl or whatever.

Perhaps this may ease Deaf258 in his goal to provide random sigs - I am willing to help people resize pics and/or make sig pics. However, as I have posted before - know what you want, and be specific. PM me or send me an IM on my AIM. (PM Preferred.)

If you posted your dibs already, you are counted!! And thanks Pinkster!! It'll be a lot of help if you did that. Let me know when they are ready and I can upload to my site. Remmy, you all get 4 images!

I start school tomorrow and it is crazy week, please be patient with me!

Back