Get your Randomized Signature!

yes still want the 4 images that was just one idea i you can do whateveer you want

(snoring)...
(Flyfree jumps on my bed)..

Whoa whoa.. whats so exciting? She go *LK(*&^@#* and signed so fast.. I said... not ASL! use PSE!.. she calmed down.. and do fingerspelling.. "GO AND GET HER PLACE"

(rubs my eyes) ok... thanks FlyFree.. (kick her ass out of my bed)..
(she stumbles down the hill to lake..).. oops.. i will get her later.
hehe anyways..

YES!!! DEAF258.. I will get FlyFree's place..
Thank you.. *smoochies*.. :D

MsGiglz said:
(snoring)...
(Flyfree jumps on my bed)..

Whoa whoa.. whats so exciting? She go *LK(*&^@#* and signed so fast.. I said... not ASL! use PSE!.. she calmed down.. and do fingerspelling.. "GO AND GET HER PLACE"

(rubs my eyes) ok... thanks FlyFree.. (kick her ass out of my bed)..
(she stumbles down the hill to lake..).. oops.. i will get her later.
hehe anyways..

YES!!! DEAF258.. I will get FlyFree's place..
Thank you.. *smoochies*.. :D

*goes stubling down the hill to the lake*

dang MsGiglz -- got all excited hehe yayaya :) :thumb: have fun taking my place :thumb:

*correction -- realized i spelled "stumbling" wrong oops :Oops: *

Last edited:
Fly Free said:
*goes stubling down the hill to the lake*

dang MsGiglz -- got all excited hehe yayaya :) :thumb: have fun taking my place :thumb:

Forgot about you.. *rescuing* you..

and :bowdown: thank you for letting me steal your place.
hehe

:nana:

hahah MsGiglz -- not a problem and have fun!!!!!! :thumb: ill be eager to see what u have done with ur pixs u created for the sig :D

Updated list!

1. MsGiglz
2. Pinkster
3. Javapride
4. Soonersfan79
5. vacant!
6. vacant!
7. vacant!
8. vacant!
9. vacant!
10. vacant!
11. vacant!
12. vacant!
13. vacant!
14. vacant!
15. vacant!

Spread the word!

Java, I only have one pic made that fits 300 by 50. 3 more will be added later, but it works.

signature.gif

*jumps up and down like a little kid* MeMeMe add me to ur list!!!!

Yet i don't know how to make signture.. could you make one anything related to ocean, fish, marnie wildlife, scuba? thanks :ily:

thanks Deaf258 I ll get that in it's place and whenever u can set it up GREAT just keep me updated :)

grr.. cant log out.. tinystrawberry wants the last of the top 5 :) She'll subit her sigs later ;)

may i post dibs for tinystrawberry? shes been busy lately and when she came over i cldnt log out so she cld log in and now shes at home, in bed (which i will be soon, in my own) so yeah.. spot nbr 5? :D

bah!! AD was down for a while and couldnt really do much today. But this weekend, will make sure at least all of you get taken care of and post the signature codes to your PMs.

:wave:.. :hug:

hehe.. I am done with pics.. but you might need to resize them.. can you? :D

Deaf258, I'm interested, but I have no idea how to make signatures from scratch on my PhotoElement program. :| Do I have to make them myself to be on the list? If so, then thanks anyway.

MsGiglz said:

HAHAH momma!

hey deaf258 CAN u do me a favor ADD these two more sigs i got set up via thru a friend :) and the credit should go to waterrats13

Attachments

• Javapridesig.jpg
    Javapridesig.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 81
Back