6.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Darts.jpg
    Darts.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 25
  • bluebutterfly.jpg
    bluebutterfly.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
:P I have been a busy man. Last week, I had to move out of my old apartment, go to my sister's wedding, spend a day with my nephews, go to I. King Jordan's speech at the Deaf Center's renaming ceremony. Then, there's the designing of a friend's site and redesigning of my blog. This week, I only have enough time to post stuff and check email. All week, this week, I will be going through my boxes and throwing away a lot of crap I kept for 15 years. Time for me to move on and make moving easier next time! I seriously think I wont have my second wind until this Friday or after this weekend!

And, still, I know I said I'd do it, and it will get done.. eventually. ;)

Make sure you post 4 pics that you like and I will do what I can to make it fit 300 by 50 pixels size.

Deaf258 said:
:P I have been a busy man. Last week, I had to move out of my old apartment, go to my sister's wedding, spend a day with my nephews, go to I. King Jordan's speech at the Deaf Center's renaming ceremony. Then, there's the designing of a friend's site and redesigning of my blog. This week, I only have enough time to post stuff and check email. All week, this week, I will be going through my boxes and throwing away a lot of crap I kept for 15 years. Time for me to move on and make moving easier next time! I seriously think I wont have my second wind until this Friday or after this weekend!

And, still, I know I said I'd do it, and it will get done.. eventually. ;)

Make sure you post 4 pics that you like and I will do what I can to make it fit 300 by 50 pixels size.

Hello Deaf258,
That's understandable about ur busying all week. Let u ya know that I already upload in post #103. Fowarding to see my signaurate show up soon. Thanks very much.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
thanks :) just wasn't sure if its good or not.. Jams made one for me looks good to me..

Any artistic signatures are all good! Be yourself! :D I have made a few for Java, and am working on mine...just go with the flow. ;)

Okay, Lasza!! Here ya go!

signature.gif

And what do you have for me, 258?

Lantana is a FLOWER and it has yellow, pink, sunset colors, all on one flower.

It is finicky and only blooms when it wants to and WHERE it wants to.

While you are at it, make one for Jake, now THAT one will be interesting!

Deaf258 said:
And for DeafSCUBA98!!!

signature.gif

it is not random singture.. it only shows 1 picture every time i reload a thread..

could u fix it?

EDIT: i fixed it.. THANKS DEAF258!

Last edited:
okay, okay!! I know I suck rocks with getting shit done on time!! I figured I should get my projects done before I start on other new ones!

Now working on sigs for Fly Free, gnarlydorkette, WaterRats13, and LiLyxLui!!

Deaf258 said:
okay, okay!! I know I suck rocks with getting shit done on time!! I figured I should get my projects done before I start on other new ones!

Now working on sigs for Fly Free, gnarlydorkette, WaterRats13, and LiLyxLui!!

:laugh2: I actually forgot about this thread -- eeps! *runs*, but am glad that it sent me an alert about this one. Yes, I'm still interested, Deaf258. Thanks so much ;)

I was thinking of like a picture of a purple flower and my handle id. Also a few pics I'll email you to use in the other sigs.

:shock: forgot abt this too! haha

whatever is fine on my sig -- but would love something with eagles, rainbow uhmm gimme a bit of time Deaf258 to give it some thought -- i had woken up not too long ago and im drinking coffee right now LOL

i will also have to email u the pixs as well

oooo
[getting all excited!] THE MOMENT HAS ARRIVED!

hmm do you want me to provide you the images or you will find them yourselves??

I would like a picture of a lotus flower on a pond... a picture of flames... and a picture of "sexy" eyes.... hm... as for the last picture... a CAT! hehe

what size does it have to be in?

Back