Get your Randomized Signature!

If you don't see the image below:
signature.gif

That means my site is down! :(

I want one I want one, Something that Hello Kitty in it, Like I have on my Signature....

]

Last edited:
AVAILABLE NOW: Your own random images on your own site!

Okay.. I finally got around to making a zip file with 4 images and the php code included. You can download it from my site and use it as you like. Enjoy!

Random Image Script

:mrgreen:

Let me look in my back up files and hope I saved yours.. The old ISP that hosted my signatures in the past just shut down without notice.. :( But I will try finding your images when I can and send asap..

Deaf258,

Thanks Very Much :P for this file. Going to make my own signature in PHP someday.

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP ME!! i dont uddy and how do that.. so anyone can help me???? PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! lolz! :P

Hey Deaf258! I'd like to say thanks for letting me to download your script! Really, thanks a bunch! I made my own and loving it!

Katzie said:
Hey Deaf258! I'd like to say thanks for letting me to download your script! Really, thanks a bunch! I made my own and loving it!

cute pics!! and you're welcome! ;)

Deaf258 -- im confused :( i dont see anything besides the nbrs 1-4 :confused: i definately am lacking on my familiarity with php :-/

Fly Free said:
Deaf258 -- im confused :( i dont see anything besides the nbrs 1-4 :confused: i definately am lacking on my familiarity with php :-/
hey same here.. i didnt see anything!!! :lol: that why i need HELP!!! lol

:lol: i dont blame u Tweety -- give Deaf258 a chance and he will respond when he is able to unless someone else beat him to giving us instructions on what to do LOL

Fly Free said:
:lol: i dont blame u Tweety -- give Deaf258 a chance and he will respond when he is able to unless someone else beat him to giving us instructions on what to do LOL
:lol: i know that.. i am wait on him... haha he run away from us!!! :slap: at him!! lol!!! JK JK JK!!!! i do uddy and i am wait for him.. take his time..

Gurls,

You need to get any web hosting with PHP supported. Deaf258's instruction is crystal clearly to me. All u do just following the instruction what Deaf258 typed. Just add one line in .hmtlaccess before save it. you may create sub-domain under ur website. Get four different imagine plus signature.gif in same folder (sub-domain) by FTP or other way.
Note: Some free websites won't support PHP.

Thanks Lasza! ;) Yeah, I made sure I was very clear on it. If you guys still have a problem with it, please let me know!

Interesting. I made my signature just now, using Abode Photoshop Elements program. It was kinda hard, and I still have some questions about it. If anyone have time to answer and guide me step by step, IM or PM me. The help guide from the program is kinda difficult for me to follow. Heh. Birdbrain I may have. :lol:

Hi Deaf258,

I am curious, Do you create any ' movement ' signture?...I'm interesting something that kind of moves around LOL... :D

Back