Geez I called Oil Heat today!!!

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
I notice my oil tank have low oil so Decide to called Oil heat..

They thought my tank size 300 gallons and cost 1400 something

but my oil tank's 250 gallons and cost me 1245.00!!!! My eyes pop!!! :shock:

so I get half 100 gallons cost me 500.00 so they will come tomorrow :( its so ridiculous!!!

I remember last winter that I order filled full tank only 700.00 :(

I just talked with my deaf brother.. We will selling our homes.. We will share and pay off two small families home in three or four years later :D

so I get half 100 gallons cost me 500.00 so they will come tomorrow :( its so ridiculous!!!

I just talked with my deaf brother.. We will selling our homes.. We will share and pay off two small families home in three or four years later :D

They ripped you off.

Look at the prices you'll be paying for per gallon on each 300, 250, and 100.

300 gals - asking for $1400 something that mean $4.66 per gallon
250 gals - asking for $1245 that comes to $4.98 per gallon
100 gals - asking for $500 it will costs you $5 per gallon

You see the differences? They want more money out of your pocket. I think it's illegal.

To me, no matter how many gallon you hold, basically the prices should be the same if you are using the same unleaded or whatever lead you preferred.

It look likes they will charge you higher if you want to have fewer gallons.

Really .. They said its 4.98 ... 250 gallons> 1245.00

100 gallons>498.00 .. Well almost 500.00??

300 gallons>>1494.00

??? its in Massacusetts

I do not think I will get financial aid oil because we have enough money earn?? so however...

They said its start on Nov 1 of financial aid oil for people who cannot afford or low income :D .. :dunno2: If you do then better grab and apply in Nov 1 ok :)

I do not think I will get financial aid oil because we have enough money earn?? so however...

They said its start on Nov 1 of financial aid oil for people who cannot afford or low income :D .. :dunno2: If you do then better grab and apply in Nov 1 ok :)

I suggest ya buy a portable forced air electric heater that you can move around the house, it would be lot cheaper than the heating oil.

I suggest ya buy a portable forced air electric heater that you can move around the house, it would be lot cheaper than the heating oil.

We do that. It is much cheaper. We have done it for several years now to save money.

Why not switch to Natural Gas Furnace.

20 years ago, I bought this house with oil heater. My first thing to order Natural Gas Furnace.

If, you live in South New Jersey better than Rochester, NY
PSEG will not add price for connect naturnal gas from street to house.
Also - PSEG offer Solar Program Loan.

I would not be so quick to say the prices are illegal; look at the volume; the more you buy, the less it costs.

Phillips,

I will tell you about my ex Golf 5 (german Cars), when i lived in Germany. my car have much save the gas, so I gave a full gas in my car. I drove my car from Stuttgart to Berlin (600km). I don't need take the gas again. It still left a bit 5 liter. I was happy and love my golf car.
I am living in america. Really, I am very pissed off about this america cars. Honestly, I wanna buy a car Mini cooper S 2008. But i look on Internet, how much do have mpg by Mini cooper S??? It say 2007 much save the gas than 2008. government make at all change, Thanks very much!!!!
Sorry, Topic off! :)

They ripped you off.

Look at the prices you'll be paying for per gallon on each 300, 250, and 100.

300 gals - asking for $1400 something that mean $4.66 per gallon
250 gals - asking for $1245 that comes to $4.98 per gallon
100 gals - asking for $500 it will costs you $5 per gallon

You see the differences? They want more money out of your pocket. I think it's illegal.

To me, no matter how many gallon you hold, basically the prices should be the same if you are using the same unleaded or whatever lead you preferred.

It look likes they will charge you higher if you want to have fewer gallons.

Due my experience... No, they do not ripped her off...

I alway ask 3 different oil companies for list of price offer of 500 to 2,500 liter... They wrote down the list of oil prices...

Full oil in tank is cheaply than half of oil in tank which is normal.

What Phillip described is correct accord the bill...

Natural gas and electricity for heaters are 3 to 4 times expensive than oil for heating.

Phillips,

I will tell you about my ex Golf 5 (german Cars), when i lived in Germany. my car have much save the gas, so I gave a full gas in my car. I drove my car from Stuttgart to Berlin (600km). I don't need take the gas again. It still left a bit 5 liter. I was happy and love my golf car.
I am living in america. Really, I am very pissed off about this america cars. Honestly, I wanna buy a car Mini cooper S 2008. But i look on Internet, how much do have mpg by Mini cooper S??? It say 2007 much save the gas than 2008. government make at all change, Thanks very much!!!!

Yes, that's what my American co-workers said the same thing. That's why many Americans are being recommend to not bring their cars to Germany but buy German car... Some of them are total surprised and bring German cars to back to America... but sadly is: they have to pay shipping the German car to America themselves, not Government... which is very expensive... some Americans are upset and force to sell German cars before leave for go back to USA.

Yes, full gas in my car when I drive on one way to Italy and then around 25 liter still leftover when we left for Germany... so we tank full before arrive to Austria...

I notice how gas expenses in USA when I read Calvin's thread... they spend most $40 to $60 every 2 weeks...:eek3:

Due my experience... No, they do not ripped her off...

I alway ask 3 different oil companies for list of price offer of 500 to 2,500 liter... They wrote down the list of oil prices...

Full oil in tank is cheaply than half of oil in tank which is normal.

What Phillip described is correct accord the bill...

Natural gas and electricity for heaters are 3 to 4 times expensive than oil for heating.

Not in USA, natural gas and electricity (coal or nuclear) in US are cheaper for heater via AC than oil does.

How about solar roof?
What are Solar Roof Panels?

We will plan to have it few years time. We are still search for the cons/pros information over those solar roof. My many friends have it and love it... It's save a lot of money and use very less oil.

Not in USA, natural gas and electricity (coal or nuclear) in US are cheaper for heater via AC than oil does.

*curious question*

I want to know how much kWh per for natural gas and electricity used?

*curious question*

I want to know how much kWh per for natural gas and electricity used?

Not know, Philips's oil is cost much more than my bill for combined of electricity and natural gas.

Electricity is normally little expensive in summer because we use AC to cool the room and remove the humidity since natural gas is cheaper in summer but went up in after fall when cold season is start and electricity is somewhere cheaper in cold season, it's depends on household about usage of energy.

Phillips,

I agree with her.... I owne 1980 VW Scirocco, 1985 VW Jetta and 1980 Porsche. All 3 cars were excellent gas - +40 mpg on highway.

One day, I went to gas station to fill up gas in my Porsche. I drove for 200 miles (near Philadelphia to NYC then back to near Phila). Stop at gas station to re-fill up. Just 5 gallon of gas. I found out that my Porsche gave me 40 mpg. My wife has Saturn ION. I have Grand Am. Both America cars are not save gas. I plan to go back to German Car.

Shame on Geroge Bush's dad!!! He does not like 55 speed limited. He let all big car factory gain power engine. Not care save gas.

In 1970's, they had fuel shortage. Jimmy Carter was president of the USA. He wanted all America Auto factory to make improving better MPG.

Actual heating oil price alway change up and down. That is normal. My house use to be heating oil but no longer change to natural gas. Here show chart you can see compare past to present. Here link Home heating oil chart - AkronGas Prices

Yes, that's what my American co-workers said the same thing. That's why many Americans are being recommend to not bring their cars to Germany but buy German car... Some of them are total surprised and bring German cars to back to America... but sadly is: they have to pay shipping the German car to America themselves, not Government... which is very expensive... some Americans are upset and force to sell German cars before leave for go back to USA.

Yes, full gas in my car when I drive on one way to Italy and then around 25 liter still leftover when we left for Germany... so we tank full before arrive to Austria...

I notice how gas expenses in USA when I read Calvin's thread... they spend most $40 to $60 every 2 weeks...:eek3:

I'd be lucky to pay 40 - 60 bucks every 2 weeks! Try $55 every freaking week!!! :shock:

Back