gay like me?

I am a fag and damn proud of it. I use the term fag cuz I hated it when I was in school. I guess I learned to love it!

So the term, "fag" isnt offensive?

So the term, "fag" isnt offensive?

in the meaning your referring to it is offensive. but i think some people in Austrailia or maybe some other places call a cigarette a fag if im not mistaken.

and no im not gay im just a lesbian trapped in a mans body! :laugh2:

Hey AD
So i was wondering who all is a LGBT like me. This is not to call anyone out, this is just saying for yourself. I don't want to say anything off hand to some one i assumed is gay but really isn't. I like to be respectfull. And it is nice to know yeah they are like me. =) again this is only yourself, just curious. :fingersx:

I am gay, and you are hot.

Sorry, I am not f*ckin gay!

OKay, I have some family members, and a couple of friends who are gay -- I know what that means. They like to cuddle up a night with someone of their own sex.

I'm straight, I know what that means. I love women, touching them, looking at them, and when there is a bit of cleavage around my eyes are going to look, it doesn't matter how inappropriate it is.

But I'm not sure I understand what being "Not Gay" is.

Lets put it this way: Robinson Crusoe was alone on an island for 24 years with nothing but his dog and goat for company. Then the last 4 years along came his man Friday and he spent them alone with him and his dog and his (by now) goats.

I'm not sure but I suspect after 24 years some of those young goats might start looking pretty cute. For the next 4 years his first and only human companionship is a man named Friday, and we are to believe Crusoe never once thought about having a little Friday afternoon delight.

Maybe he just felt bad about cheating on the goats.

Frankly I think homosexuality is normal, just for some it is a little more normal than for others.

No one calls me a 'fag' to my face because they know I will take care of them.

Power to you... I normally just call them an a-hole and go my way.

But where is the fun?

If someone were to try to bully me with stuff like that, not just play or patter, I would hope they had friends with them so I could make a party of it, by saying something like...

Hey, hi honey, how is your backside? Told you it would be okay in a day or two. Are you coming over again this weekend? Who's your cute friend? Have you broke him in yet? Bring him along, I know everybody would love to meet him.

Kick my ass? My, you really do want to get kinky, don't you. You remember Phillip, the guy you were kissing? He has a basement full of cuffs and stretchers and toys. Maybe we could have a delightful threesome.

Oh, I'm sorry, did I out you? Maybe you ought to keep your straight friends away from the people in your personal life. Don't know what to tell you if they know now.

One of the disadvantages to being straight is I will probably never have the opportunity to drive some poor innocent homophobe to the brink of insanity, or mayhem, with such material.

Sometimes life just isn't fair.

Once the see me, they usually go...."OMG!" and usually are nice and polite with me! :lol:

Gee, something tells me you're masculine and muscular, lol.

Anyway, back to the "fag" statement, a fag is, specifically, a male homosexual, just like when a lesbian is a female homosexual.

The word "gay" is ambiguous because it can describe a homosexual, whether male or female. Women can call themselves "gay" instead of "lesbian," you know?

Sadly, the homophobes used the "fag" term to insult gay guys. I think that's why the GLBT community decided upon using the phrase "gay and lesbian" to refer to male and female homosexuals, respectively.

Hetrosexual woman lover!

I'm not a Queen, I'm a hetrosexual King! Straight as an arrow. My favorite animal is the pussy cat. When my pussy cat falls into the pool, it's a wet pussy. I'm going to buy me a pet beaver and pet it all day. :giggle:

I once met a bush who had total hatred for me. (?) All I said was Hello and she ripped my head off. Why the hate? Do most lesbos hate dudes? If so, then why?

Gee, something tells me you're masculine and muscular, lol.

Anyway, back to the "fag" statement, a fag is, specifically, a male homosexual, just like when a lesbian is a female homosexual.

The word "gay" is ambiguous because it can describe a homosexual, whether male or female. Women can call themselves "gay" instead of "lesbian," you know?

Sadly, the homophobes used the "fag" term to insult gay guys. I think that's why the GLBT community decided upon using the phrase "gay and lesbian" to refer to male and female homosexuals, respectively.

Actually I'm very tall--6'9. My heightness does intimidate people. Sometimes I use it to my advantage! :lol:

I'm a female but I prefer to call myself gay because I feel it's more gender-neutral to me. So I'm GAY! :D

I once met a bush who had total hatred for me. (?) All I said was Hello and she ripped my head off. Why the hate? Do most lesbos hate dudes? If so, then why?

You're going to run into bitches no matter their orientation. But as a rule, I'd say most lesbians do not hate guys at all. All my friends are dudes, and most the lesbians I know have a fair amount of male friends. Who else are we going to talk cars and sports with?

Back