gay like me?

LOL! What were those guys reactions? I cant have a 12 inch penis!!! :eek3:

one cm is not 12 inches. One centimetre = about 1/2 inch.
Why would I want to tell guys my penis size when I first meet them? It is none of their friggin business until they succeed in sleeping with me after several dates. Im old fashioned, I know!

one cm is not 12 inches. One centimetre = about 1/2 inch.
Why would I want to tell guys my penis size when I first meet them? It is none of their friggin business until they succeed in sleeping with me after several dates. Im old fashioned, I know!

I understood what u meant before...my point is there are guys who have expressed their wishes for a 12 inch penis. I am like that is wayyyy to big! Hahahaha!

I am bi and proud of it. I have been struggling who I am. I need your advice should I be bi or lesbian? I want your opinion. You can pm me or comment. Thanks. By the way, I am in love with my partner javapride

great posting my meow b, I understand how you feel, all i want you to be is happy and thats the most important thing in our life. IRLY b :)

I am not gay but I do think some guys are hot. Too bad my penis doesn't agree with me. :afro:

I am not gay but I do think some guys are hot. Too bad my penis doesn't agree with me. :afro:

Wow a straight man that can admitt that other men are attractive. That is rare. Men can seethat other men are attractive, if their girl leaves them for an ugly man they say, "you left me for that? he's ugly!!" if they know what ugly is, they know what good looking is.
Also penis is a beautiful thing, but not for everyone i guess. I happen to love it. LOL

Yup I'm with you there. When I was dating, I encountered guys who would ask what my size was. I found it to be a big turnoff and would tell them I had a one cm penis. LOL.

OMG i hate that. Or they will say, "stats?" if in person i say, "wow you are forward" and walk away. If in a chat room i say average. I am... just like the majority of men. No sense in lying about it. The response i usually get is, "oh well i am 8 inches" wow every man seems to be 8 inches. Well my hand from palm to tip of my middle finger is exacty 8 inches, (i have big hands and people measure my hands for some reason, always used to happen in high school). After they find out that info they usually start back tracking... "Oh well not exactly 8 some one told me that one time..." yeah what ever tell that to a newbie.

LOL! What were those guys reactions? I cant have a 12 inch penis!!! :eek3:

Lord no i do not like the really big ones. (well on stripers i love it but not on some one i am with) This guy i dated when it came to that time after... 4th or 5th date, it just sort of rolled out... and kept coming. it was HUGE! i said, "and what do you plan on doing with that? I do not need an apendectomy (sp) and sex at the same time! you better roll the f*ck over!" LOL he was very nice about it. He must have heard that before! LOL

Sorry, I am not f*ckin gay!

um... then why come to the gay forum into a thread asking if you are gay? seems pointless. Why even look in the gay forum. I never undy straight people (usually men) who feel the need to do that. There must be something else there....

Wow a straight man that can admitt that other men are attractive. That is rare. Men can seethat other men are attractive, if their girl leaves them for an ugly man they say, "you left me for that? he's ugly!!" if they know what ugly is, they know what good looking is.
Also penis is a beautiful thing, but not for everyone i guess. I happen to love it. LOL

Me too! :naughty:

Lord no i do not like the really big ones. (well on stripers i love it but not on some one i am with) This guy i dated when it came to that time after... 4th or 5th date, it just sort of rolled out... and kept coming. it was HUGE! i said, "and what do you plan on doing with that? I do not need an apendectomy (sp) and sex at the same time! you better roll the f*ck over!" LOL he was very nice about it. He must have heard that before! LOL

:run: for your life!!!

Back