gay like me?

Southern

Reaction score
Hey AD
So i was wondering who all is a LGBT like me. This is not to call anyone out, this is just saying for yourself. I don't want to say anything off hand to some one i assumed is gay but really isn't. I like to be respectfull. And it is nice to know yeah they are like me. =) again this is only yourself, just curious. :fingersx:

Me too, I am gay. Happily with a guy for almost three years.

Wow that is great!! I have been single for... well i won't say how long. I am very picky. If a man doesn't meet my qualifications i won't date him. I would love to have a boyfriend but i and not desperate so as to date any old thing! LOL

Being single is nice sometimes. You are free and don't have to worry about what your partner might want or whatever. What qualifications would that be, for a guy to be your bf, I am curious! One of my biggest criteria is that that person to be a nonsmoker and drama-free.

Okay single for 5 years. I have dated occassionally but not found some one that does it for me. Qualifications, smart is one. Be beautiful all day long if you are dumb i can get with it. Sense of humor is a must i love to laugh. Act like a man. I act gay when i am joking around, that is fine but how i normally act is like a man. I have friends who are fem but that is a turn off as far as that goes. Have a good head on your shoulders, don't have to be rich but have it together, job, car, place to live, etc... Be respectful to other people. Have some sophistication, not a snob, but not uncooth. No drama, i run from it. Make no mistake if drama finds you i got your back. And don't lie to me or cheat on me. I can catch a lie with a quickness, if you lie you have shown what little regard you have for me. I have to of course be physically attracted to him. My qualifications are how a man conducts himself and how he treats others. Then looks. I'm not a size queen either but um.... you know where i am going with that. LOL I don't like extremes in either direction as far as that is concerned.
Oh yes and i have met guys that i thought were real cute, second sentence, "so are you a top or a bottom". Um so apparently all you want is sex, while i LOVE SEX you need to be more interested in me than getting a piece! LOL =)

Oh yes and i have met guys that i thought were real cute, second sentence, "so are you a top or a bottom". Um so apparently all you want is sex, while i LOVE SEX you need to be more interested in me than getting a piece! LOL =)

Yup I'm with you there. When I was dating, I encountered guys who would ask what my size was. I found it to be a big turnoff and would tell them I had a one cm penis. LOL.

Ok I am female...... I do that Like my lesiban friends but Never did with girl.. Because I LOVE real skin penis into me !............ Three of my sweet gays of my close friends.. They re enjoy of me flirts of them ! Because They re do like female /BI..... :giggle: Maybe I am weriod too :lol:

Ok I am female...... I do that Like my lesiban friends but Never did with girl.. Because I LOVE real skin penis into me !............ Three of my sweet gays of my close friends.. They re enjoy of me flirts of them ! Because They re do like female /BI..... :giggle: Maybe I am weriod too :lol:

yea, few of my straight guy friends flirt with me for making me happy :D :smile:

Yup I'm with you there. When I was dating, I encountered guys who would ask what my size was. I found it to be a big turnoff and would tell them I had a one cm penis. LOL.

LOL! What were those guys reactions? I cant have a 12 inch penis!!! :eek3:

LOL! What were those guys reactions? I cant have a 12 inch penis!!! :eek3:

Perhaps that they don't want break their anus when older age :giggle:

Best with female s privates area that can longer LAST .... :lol:

Back