gay like me?

I once met a bush who had total hatred for me. (?) All I said was Hello and she ripped my head off. Why the hate? Do most lesbos hate dudes? If so, then why?

Is that an appropriate word to label gay women?

Uh, shel ..... I think AquaBlue meant "Butch," which is a muscular woman.

That was what I was wondering. If he really meant to say "bush", I dont know if that's a very flattering word but I am not a lesbain so I cant speak for them. Thanks.

Whether Im gay, straight, dating or into monkeys, I am completely happy for whatever you project over onto me! :)

However in this point in my life Im willing to share a genuine relationship with someone although I am very much single and looking.

Me 2

I am.

I'm currently engaged to my French-Canadian girlfriend in Quebec. We plan to marry in Canada and live there.

Right now there is a bill in Congress being worked on to allow same-sex couples sponsor their foreign partner into immigrating into the US.

February 12, 2009

Gay Immigration Bill Heads to Congress

New York representative Jerrold Nadler will reintroduce a bill on February 12 that would allow gay Americans to sponsor their foreign-born domestic partners for U.S. citizenship.

The 2009 version of the Uniting American Families Act, which is to be introduced on Thursday, has 43 original cosponsors, according to Nadler's spokesman Ilan Kayatsky, with the list of cosponsors growing as the date of introduction approaches.

The bill is currently unchanged from Nadler's original House bill, introduced in May 2007, which ended up with 118 congressional cosponsors.

Gays cannot currently sponsor their partners for citizenship because, in the eyes of the federal government, same-sex partners cannot be considered spouses. The proposed legislation would require binational same-sex couples to prove that they intend lifelong commitment to one another as permanent partners, that they are financially interdependent, that they are currently unmarried to anyone else, that they are unrelated to each other, and that they are unable to "contract with that person a marriage cognizable under the Immigration and Nationality Act," according to the original bill. The bill would also change terminology to define those couples as "permanent partners" instead of "spouses." (Michelle Garcia, Advocate.com)

Hey AD
So i was wondering who all is a LGBT like me. This is not to call anyone out, this is just saying for yourself. I don't want to say anything off hand to some one i assumed is gay but really isn't. I like to be respectfull. And it is nice to know yeah they are like me. =) again this is only yourself, just curious. :fingersx:

:wave: I'm married, but I'm bi. I've been out with family and friends since high school. And I was honest with my husband since the beginning of our relationship, so he is very supportive of my sexuality.

Back