gay like me?

Yup I'm with you there. When I was dating, I encountered guys who would ask what my size was. I found it to be a big turnoff and would tell them I had a one cm penis. LOL.

Haha I've done that on chat, usually when someone writes without even saying "hello," just, 25, 6'1", 175, 7". I answer: "63, 5'3", 264, 3", you sound really hot, when can we meet?!" It usually puts an end to the conversation.

Sorry, I am not f*ckin gay!

A study showed that 80% of homophobic men registered considerable increase in penis size when showed pictures of gay sex. Why is that not surprising? ;)

Q: You know the difference between a gay bar and a straight bar?

A: In a gay bar, the homosexuals get a little bit drunk. In a straight bar, the drunks get a little bit homosexual.

:lol:

I am bi and proud of it. I have been struggling who I am. I need your advice should I be bi or lesbian? I want your opinion. You can pm me or comment. Thanks. By the way, I am in love with my partner javapride

be who you are, enjoy who you are :) bi-lesbian that my dear is up to you.

A study showed that 80% of homophobic men registered considerable increase in penis size when showed pictures of gay sex. Why is that not surprising? ;)

Q: You know the difference between a gay bar and a straight bar?

A: In a gay bar, the homosexuals get a little bit drunk. In a straight bar, the drunks get a little bit homosexual.

:lol:

love it!

I am a fag and damn proud of it. I use the term fag cuz I hated it when I was in school. I guess I learned to love it!

I like it because when these straight boys' girlfriends starting having headaches, they come to see me and call me that! Everybody wins - except the girls, of course.

Wow that is great!! I have been single for... well i won't say how long. I am very picky. If a man doesn't meet my qualifications i won't date him. I would love to have a boyfriend but i and not desperate so as to date any old thing! LOL

Haha - I'd date you.

Hi!,

I'm new here and I'm gay too..Still in a wonderful relationship for... 15 years !!

I'm gay as well... but I'm so far back in the closet, I come out in China... :D

Not really, my close friends and family know I'm gay... My family is in denial though. :giggle:

Back