Gas is going to be 4 a gal this summer

$4.00 dollars per gallon for gas... whew! wow! We can't afford too much on gas! That means more money for gas then we all are broken.. WHO IS GREEDY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$????? You know what? Iran wants more money than USA does??? Do u believe this?? Well lets see what is going on ===== come soon by riot if we can't afford to spend on gas and suppose to look for job??? We are on SSI/SSDI and hard find a job.. why????

Guess what??? Postal Service says that 42 cents stamps come up next month. Everything is going up we have living allowance which is sooo expensive than before.

try ask grandparents of your, they complain that comic cost 3 bucks than their old day which cost 10¢ to 25¢. It's different time, different cost equal to GDP.

I don't complain because I have good standard salary to pay and car with good mileage.

Yike! if that happens at my area, I will simply quit my job, and living off the SSI instead. Luckily in Germany have alot of area that don't require cars.

only different that they have smaller vehicle with great mileage than North America. few people can afford standard size in Europe.

oh yeah.. here in Dallas/Fort Worth have recently decrease cost on few cents off :) Right now, it's $2.71

I remember that you thought of Ronald Reagan, one of great president. Hate to tell you that his last two years on his last term, the gas have raise pretty much than $2 per gallon. So, suppose you blame him also? ;)

No, it does happened in after 1979, that where Ronald Reagan isn't in office yet.

I don't blame on him, it was from other president who in office during late 70's, around in 1979 after Iran Revolution but haven't solve until early 80's.

Gas price isn't hit $2 in real cash in 80's but only for inflation, though.

Originally Posted by Pacman
In my state, the bicycles are not permitted on freeway.

Yeah, you need a car to go to your work especially on rainy days, hot and cold days.

I would not want to ride my bike on a freeway. I would rather to go on a bike trail along the highway which is fine with me. I may think that it could be a problem because of the air pollution from the highway when I go on a bike trail. Unsure...

My local gas station now is $3.15. I would love to get a truck hybrid, but it is way too expensive. I hate all car dealers.

We don't have bicycle lane on freeway but towns, cities and countrysides. It's unsafe to use bicycle on freeway.

oh yeah.. here in Dallas/Fort Worth have recently decrease cost on few cents off :) Right now, it's $2.71

It's because Bush is driving around the town in Texas. He reminds the gas station owners to decrease the price awhile he is in the town. He is the boss.

Some of my friends said why not make moonshines use for gas bec it can work on old veichiles..and save money LOL

Ohh! I know what you talk about, those cars that always use at Europe. I would love to own something like that! :)

A moped is not a car. It is a TWO-wheeled vehicle....usually too small in size and power to be legally operated on a freeway. Maybe someone will be along to show you a picture of a moped.

gas prices around here average 3.30 or so far now. I recently had to fill 3 gallons worth of gas cuz I was low on gas and the gas station was reporting $3.45, yuck.

Gas cost is highest in California. In my area, its about 3.40 average now and its only the beginning of travel/driving season....won't be surprised if it hit $4 and higher.

Wait until next year--it will become $4 average as normal cost--maybe in 2 years if lucky. The cost of gas is going up, up, up since the beginning of Gulf War II in 2003. It will never go down again. :( Look up Historical Price Chart on gasbuddy.com and you will see what Im talking about.

It's because Bush is driving around the town in Texas. He reminds the gas station owners to decrease the price awhile he is in the town. He is the boss.

haha, it's your imagine.

Today, it been increase 3 cents more.

2006-Honda-Elite-80a-small.jpg

You can laugh at me, this was my first motorcycle I had back in mid 80's sure it sip gas at 70 miles to a gallon, and it can dart up to 80MPH!

Moped? What's that? And don't forget, the bridge I was talking about was the freeway bridge.

Yep, you are right on target there about Chavez. He is a world class idiot and a lout at that. That bit about the poor in the USA is a cynical ploy to gain a "positive" image. If he had it his way, the USA would be no more. I'm absolutely amazed how people get "suckered" by such things. Truth be told, he simply wants power and uses the "poor" to advance his agenda.
This is on my car's gas cap cover:

Attachments

• xcitgo.jpg
    xcitgo.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 18
This afternoon, $2.77 per gallon for my Jeep.

p.s.

I got my gas at AmericanFlag for $2.77 per gallon.

Local Hess station gas is $2.79 per gallon.

Local Citgo station gas is $2.79 per gallon.

I don't see why people think Chavez's Citgo is cheaper. :dunno:

Just passed my area's lowest gas price it is 2.88/Gal while driving back home from my work.

Gas at Indianapolis.... :barf: 3.29 a gallon for regular gas across street from my hotel room.

Dont know yet how much gas has risen in Knoxville til I get back from Indianapolis, but it might be less than 3.00 or so.

haha, it's your imagine.

Today, it been increase 3 cents more.

Yep. Smile!

I am still waiting for the truck hybrid prices to go down so that we all could afford to buy one. Many idiotic companies are still making the same traditional cars and trucks with a bad gas mileage.

Back