Gas is going to be 4 a gal this summer

I was just joking....BP....if you pronounce/speak BP. it sounds like Bee Pee...lol Now you know why it takes many, many bees hard at work to make your gas....hahahaha

:lol:

I was just joking....BP....if you pronounce/speak BP. it sounds like Bee Pee...lol Now you know why it takes many, many bees hard at work to make your gas....hahahaha

:lol: good one there. ;)

It was a BIG increase in the gas pricing here. I was driving to work yesterday morning and had saw the gas station pricing sign that showed $2.99. When I got off at 6 pm and was heading back home on the same route. The same gas station had the price changed to $3.19.

I couldn't believe how big the increase had went up. Normally I'd see a change in 10 cents when it increases or decreases but this time, it wasn't the case. So, Yeah, I would not be surprised if it reach to the $4 mark by the time summer arrives.

You noticed gas price jumps, right? How sad you didn't notice something important. To me, this is pretty expected, and I already predicted long time ago Will hit 4 dollars/gal? I don't think so. Just watch, around 2nd week of June, the price will drop back a little and will go back up again in the last week of June for the 4th of July then 2nd week of July it will drop a bit again then go back up around last week of August and drop back around 3rd week of September.

Next weekend is Memorial Day weekend! That is why your seeing gas price jumps. Nothing new, been like that for over 30 years.

Ugh! Up to $2.83 today. :mad:

$2.83 is very cheaper!

My country is around $10 per gal.

I live somewhere in USA and cost $3.69 per gal.

Be happy!

You noticed gas price jumps, right? How sad you didn't notice something important. To me, this is pretty expected, and I already predicted long time ago Will hit 4 dollars/gal? I don't think so. Just watch, around 2nd week of June, the price will drop back a little and will go back up again in the last week of June for the 4th of July then 2nd week of July it will drop a bit again then go back up around last week of August and drop back around 3rd week of September.

Next weekend is Memorial Day weekend! That is why your seeing gas price jumps. Nothing new, been like that for over 30 years.

Ok? Here a cookie for you.
5203-bakery-crisp-chocolate-chip-cookie.jpg

$2.83 is very cheaper!

My country is around $10 per gal.

I live somewhere in USA and cost $3.69 per gal.

Be happy!
Yes, I know it could be worse.

This morning, I noticed in my neighborhood two Hess stations were $2.81 and $2.83; the Citgo station was $2.85. I usually use Hess or AmeriFlag; sometimes we get our gas at the AF base, which is even cheaper but it's not as close by.

Still going up.

Today, Hess is $2.89, and Citgo is $2.97.

But drivers will either fill up on May 14 or 16, so the gas companies still get the same money for that week.

What about the gas we get from Canada, Mexico, South America, and the US? The US gets more gas from Canada than the Middle East.

A one-day boycott doesn't make sense.
I'd be in ur shoe if I don't understand why about boycott for gas on specific Date May 15 but the reason is that on May 15, one man who will get profits from multi gas station for people who buy gas for their vehicles on that date but all other dates, different companies get profit for it. So for May 15 that man, I'm not sure what his name was but, will get profit for that date only so we don't get gas on that day but before or after is fine...

BTW last night I was watching news on tv. In Aspen, Colorado, I'm sure most of ya know it's consider to be one of the expensive town in Colorado, the gas station topped 4.07 last night... Good ness I don't live there lol

I'd be in ur shoe if I don't understand why about boycott for gas on specific Date May 15 but the reason is that on May 15, one man who will get profits from multi gas station for people who buy gas for their vehicles on that date but all other dates, different companies get profit for it. So for May 15 that man, I'm not sure what his name was but, will get profit for that date only so we don't get gas on that day but before or after is fine...

BTW last night I was watching news on tv. In Aspen, Colorado, I'm sure most of ya know it's consider to be one of the expensive town in Colorado, the gas station topped 4.07 last night... Good ness I don't live there lol

Really? that's expensive for sure.

Last time when noticed most low gas price is in 2000 or 2001.

Back