Gally dorms

Yea, u are allowed to bring any computer kind u wanna like desktop or laptop or else...

Oh, that great.

Thanks for answering my question.

Forgot to mention, You need have insurance to cover the damage and theft for expensive stuff.

Yea, DPS (Dept of Public Safety) has envarge (sp?) on ur valuable items like cpu, bike, TV, etc and when stolen, then DPS will investagtion...

I think the names changed due to the murders in the dorms. They happened during my first year at Gallaudet. I hope I am correct but I think that's why they changed the names.

What??!!!!! Murders??! That's terrible!

Pacman, are you at Gallaudet now? If so, how's that coming?

Pacman, are you at Gallaudet now? If so, how's that coming?

Not yet, I was defer the enrollment to Fall 2008 for some reason.

Winter 2008 was bad for me then I prefer Fall 2008.

As I recall, the motive was simply a robbery gone wrong committed by a foreign student.
Basically he was crazy. You don't kill TWO people (at separate times) by having a robbery go wrong. I remember VERY well when the murders happened and to be honest I was really scared. I didn't live on campus but I took some classes there in 2001 and there was kind of a weird feeling for me when I was there. Mesa was crazy, he said he saw hands wearing black gloves signing to him, telling him what to do. I am not sure if he was foreign, I think he was from Guam? And if I was scared without even living on campus, I can't even dream what it was like to be in the dorms back then.

There were some mistakes made in the investigations, too. The police thought they identified who did it, but they were wrong. I don't remember his name but he basically left Gallaudet forever, he had to go back home (Vermont?) and his life would never be the same. He was NOT guilty, it was really Joseph Mesa, but the police accused him and terrified him anyway.

I do think about the murders every month or so. Sometimes I wonder what happened to Mesa. I hope he is in a jail cell somewhere. I hope Eric Plunkett and Benjamin Varner's families have found some peace.

Sorry to ramble on like that...I just remember the feelings of that time very well and they were scary to me.

Basically he was crazy. You don't kill TWO people (at separate times) by having a robbery go wrong. I remember VERY well when the murders happened and to be honest I was really scared. I didn't live on campus but I took some classes there in 2001 and there was kind of a weird feeling for me when I was there. Mesa was crazy, he said he saw hands wearing black gloves signing to him, telling him what to do. I am not sure if he was foreign, I think he was from Guam? And if I was scared without even living on campus, I can't even dream what it was like to be in the dorms back then.

There were some mistakes made in the investigations, too. The police thought they identified who did it, but they were wrong. I don't remember his name but he basically left Gallaudet forever, he had to go back home (Vermont?) and his life would never be the same. He was NOT guilty, it was really Joseph Mesa, but the police accused him and terrified him anyway.

I do think about the murders every month or so. Sometimes I wonder what happened to Mesa. I hope he is in a jail cell somewhere. I hope Eric Plunkett and Benjamin Varner's families have found some peace.

Sorry to ramble on like that...I just remember the feelings of that time very well and they were scary to me.
Actually, after he left Gallaudet... he went to NTID. He later left NTID and stayed in Rochester for a while. The last time I saw him was in 2003. The first time I saw him was when I went to his room in the dorms at RIT. He was roommates with a friend of mine.

As for the mistake, when the police questioned him and he admitted to pushing down the victim... the police took it as a confession and arrested him. That was a big mistake. Tsk tsk tsk...

Not yet, I was defer the enrollment to Fall 2008 for some reason.

Winter 2008 was bad for me then I prefer Fall 2008.

I will plan to go Gallaudet University! :D You got alot question about dorm. Wow. I'm man! ;) Don't worry about dorm. You will be fine. Feel free talk office can help you how deaf for dorm.

I not sure if seperate for women dorm and men dorm. Or together dorm? I have no idea.

I will plan to go Gallaudet University! :D You got alot question about dorm. Wow. I'm man! ;) Don't worry about dorm. You will be fine. Feel free talk office can help you how deaf for dorm.

I not sure if seperate for women dorm and men dorm. Or together dorm? I have no idea.

then ask me cuz I am Staff Resident Asst of Clerc Hall for this year :)

then ask me cuz I am Staff Resident Asst of Clerc Hall for this year :)

When I am Gallaudetian;

-Can I install 5 door lock in my own room?

-Can I paint the walls?

-Can I put real guns in the room ... like put on wall as it is part of ART?

-Can I bring my own microwave in the room?

-Can I use you as my teddy bear every nights?

:wiggle:

You can bring teddy bear is ok.

If you can use air-brush paint. Yes. But I not sure if Gallaudet permission or not?

But no bring for a real gun, knives, and etc. No!

install door for lock. I not sure about that yet. We find out. We will learn about it. ;)

You can bring teddy bear is ok.

If you can use air-brush paint. Yes. But I not sure if Gallaudet permission or not?

But no bring for a real gun, knives, and etc. No!

install door for lock. I not sure about that yet. We find out. We will learn about it. ;)

I don't want teddy bear, I want you as my teddy bear ... ok?

^^ If you say so! That's my recording of my hoarse laughing in a teddy bear. ;)

Back