Gallaudet

How come you didn't take opportunity to learn ASL to be fluent in it?

At my dorm, we had actual pool parties....

As in... kiddie pools. Caused a lot of problems because people would stumble all over the place, and accidentally flip them over which cause the floor below to leak.

It was before. I graduated in 1991.

As I said, nothing wrong with partying but to let it get out of control, get drunk and start vomiting all over the place and passing out in hallways and such, then that kind of partying is simply reckless.

uh.. that's why you do it in college, it's excused.

True.

which dorms did you feel comfortable living in? I was a R.A. at Peet Hall in 1992. I wasn't sure if you lived that dorm before?

Eh? I think you looked at wrong year that you worked as RA at Peet Hall. I worked as SRA at Peet Hall during the 1992-93 academic year. :)

Eh? I think you looked at wrong year that you worked as RA at Peet Hall. I worked as SRA at Peet Hall during the 1992-93 academic year. :)

Opps. Then I must have worked at Clerc dorm. I can't remember what year I worked at Peet hall. :hmm: Susan C was my boss. Joey C. was a RA same as mine. Do you remember what year was it? :giggle: I did work at NWC during the 1994 - 1995. I have terrible memory with what year i worked as SRA. I think i never work at the Dorm 5. I think i did work at Krug Hall. jeez.

Thank god I have never had cleaned someone else's pukes. :shock:

You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky! :mad2:

Someone puked big time from fifth floor to third floor downstair at Peet Hall! It happened during my off duty as SRA and the SRA from California on duty refused to clean it up. I told her to call PPD or DOSS to get someone to do it. The problem was the PPD was closed on Friday night. She did not do it until my duty came on at 11:00 p.m. I cleaned it up for her sakes'. :mad2:

A few days later, the CRE berated her for not doing it a big time.

RME at those California chicks.

Opps. Then I must have worked at Clerc dorm. I can't remember what year I worked at Peet hall. :hmm: Susan C was my boss. Joey C. was a RA same as mine. Do you remember what year was it? :giggle: I did work at the dorms 5 that used to have no name that i heard it got name now. I did work at NWC during the 1994 - 1995.

You meant Sue H?

that's why I moved out to live on off-campus apartment after freshman year. Every friday/weekend (janitor doesn't work on weekend)... I dread about going to bathroom cuz there are always at least 2-3 toilets clogged with..... the biggest feces I've ever seen.... and I don't think it's human! :eek3:

Someone puked big time from fifth floor to third floor downstair at Peet Hall! It happened during my off duty as SRA and the SRA from California on duty refused to clean it up. I told her to call PPD or DOSS to get someone to do it. The problem was the PPD was closed on Friday night. She did not do it until my duty came on at 11:00 p.m. I cleaned it up for her sakes'. :mad2:

Shows just how irresponsible those students can get. Now, try the elevators, stairs, parking lots, and so on.

that's why I moved out to live on off-campus apartment after freshman year. Every friday/weekend... I dread about going to bathroom cuz there are always at least 2-3 toilets clogged with..... the biggest feces I've ever seen.... and I don't think it's human! :eek3:

That's why I count my blessing that I lived in a dorm where they gave students their private bathrooms (because it was "deaf-friendly.") And to think I was going to go into a dorm where they only have one bathroom for 40 students... per floor.

that's why I moved out to live on off-campus apartment after freshman year. Every friday/weekend... I dread about going to bathroom cuz there are always at least 2-3 toilets clogged with..... the biggest feces I've ever seen.... and I don't think it's human! :eek3:

You are lucky that you did not live in Clerc Hall 707 on Gally campus. Wanna hear what it was about?!

LOLOLOL!!! Poor you!!! california chicks?? who are they? *hint*?? hahah

lol that was funny! I cant believe that i couldnt remember which year I did work. i thought i did work at the dorm 5 now i wasn't sure. :shock: I remember, I did the krug hall, peet hall, clerc hall but one more building that i did work but can't remember which one. I also worked at NWC. NWC was the best one and rich experience for me.

You are lucky that you did not live in Clerc Hall 707 on Gally campus. Wanna hear what it was about?!

Oh? what was the special occassion on clerc hall 707? who are those peeps? I worked at clerc i think that was in 1992 or 93. That time those kiddos had jeep accident and one girl was killed in cancun. Were that same year you were speaking of, about clerc hall 707???? damn it.

Back