Gallaudet under fire after official placed on leave over ballot signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
The petition called for the issue to be put to a ballot and let citizens decide. As I have pointed out before, there are gays who are against gay marriage, so the opinion of the HRC carries very little weight.

The gays don't believe in gay marriage is very tiny, really tiny group since much larger of gay communities want gay marriage legally, so HRC has very strong represent the gay communities and we already know that against on gay marriage is anti-gay.

The gays don't believe in gay marriage is very tiny, really tiny group since much larger of gay communities want gay marriage legally, so HRC has very strong represent the gay communities and we already know that against on gay marriage is anti-gay.

yeah some of them aren't into marriage and wanted to make themselve look good for politician purpose. Some of them aren't into committment so it saves their asses not to deal with committing with someone else. no big deal. same for straight people but straight people are stuck because they have to tell the spouses " i donot want to be married then the spouse leaves" anyway

yeah some of them aren't into marriage and wanted to make themselve look good for politician purpose. Some of them aren't into committment so it saves their asses not to deal with committing with someone else. no big deal. same for straight people but straight people are stuck because they have to tell the spouses " i donot want to be married then the spouse leaves" anyway

Yup, I have been in many gay communities and only I met two gay people didn't believe in gay marriage, in my life and it was 4 years ago since many, many people I met support gay marriage. If gay people oppose to gay marriage so they are anti-gay too, no different when call to straight people who don't believe in gay marriage.

Not really, HRC is just anti-family (using their own argument).

Not really, HRC is just anti-family (using their own argument).

No, HRC is biggest GLBT organization and they represent GLBT people, also I'm HRC member. They support gay families, that's not anti-family in your mind. :lol:

You don't have completely understand in gay communities because you are heterosexual, that's different interest.

No, HRC is biggest GLBT organization and they represent GLBT people, also I'm HRC member. They support gay families, that's not anti-family in your mind. :lol:

You don't have completely understand in gay communities because you are heterosexual, that's different interest.

So, when did two same gendered individuals ever reproduce a child and start a family?

I must say, there is another possible alternative to McCaskill's actions. Yes, the petition is damaging. However, it's passage does not guarantee protection of the current marriage union. In fact, it has a high chance of being overturned. So, could it be that she is just, "playing nice within her group"? After all, she wouldn't be the first person in that group (or any other) to be pressured into doing something, "she might not believe in".

So family require a heterosexual act? :eek3:

No need. Last weekend I took my boy to a baseball game. I saw the two ladies brought their two sons to a baseball game, just like us what we did what they did are the same. because we both are the parents. it has nothing to do with the hetersexual act. :ugh:

So family require a heterosexual act? :eek3:

What is your problem? I'm not going answer your ignorant question.

That's gay/lesbian culture, when they start have a family so they get child from adoption or surrogate.

No need. Last weekend I took my boy to a baseball game. I saw the two ladies brought their two sons to a baseball game, just like us what we did what they did are the same. because we both are the parents. it has nothing to do with the hetersexual act. :ugh:

I recall - when he joined Alldeaf forum and he didn't have problem with GLBT so it was good talk for sure, but in one or two years later, he seems very ignorant about GLBT, of course because he asked me ignorant/bigot questions.

I'm not going answer any ignorant and bigot questions against GLBT, so I just see them as not understand about gay and lesbian, that's really sad.

The point is, she did make speech about support GLBT and she happened to have gay son and yet she signed against GLBT? That's shameful.

Exactly, HRC is a pro-gay group. They are biased. Their opinion on what is anti-gay carries very little weight.

Exactly, HRC is a pro-gay group. They are biased. Their opinion on what is anti-gay carries very little weight.

Bold - I disagree with you because we see HRC opinion on anti-gay is much stronger, especially among GLBT communities.

The point is, she did make speech about support GLBT and she happened to have gay son and yet she signed against GLBT? That's shameful.

Complete misinformation. She didn't sign anything against the "GLBT" she signed a petition requesting a vote. That vote may still support and uphold the law.

Petition which requesting a vote on gay marriage that are already passed? Sound like she don't want it to be passed.

Bold - I disagree with you because we see HRC opinion on anti-gay is much stronger, especially among GLBT communities.

Aa strong opinion does not necessarily mean a correct opinion. The fact that the group has an agenda lowers the worth of that opinion to those who are fair minded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back