Gallaudet under fire after official placed on leave over ballot signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you are correct - however, Federal employees are protected. (I learned something - I thought it was a federal law).

Yup, I guess so and it is probably under administration policy.

Let me to make clear for you.

I'm not disputed/disagree with McCaskill's claim that she was bullied and intimidated at Gallaudet University, but I just disputed your statement about fact vs. opinion.

I see. :hmm:

You do realize that it is a fact that McCaskill was bullied and intimidated don't you? After she refused to apologize for participating in a civic right, she was put on administrative leave. That is not opinion.

I see. :hmm:

You do realize that it is a fact that McCaskill was bullied and intimidated don't you? After she refused to apologize for participating in a civic right, she was put on administrative leave. That is not opinion.

McCaskill claimed that she was bullied and intimidated, but if you ask about fact, so it wasn't fact to me, unless she could prove that she was really bullied and intimidated, especially transcript, video or witnesses.

Just use fact and opinion wisely because you cannot say it is fact if you don't have strong prove.

McCaskill claimed that she was bullied and intimidated, but if you ask about fact, so it wasn't fact to me, unless she could prove that she was really bullied and intimidated, especially transcript, video or witnesses.

Just use fact and opinion wisely because you cannot say it is fact if you don't have strong prove.

Ok, Foxrac. If she was not bullied or intimidated, why is she on leave? She did nothing wrong.

Ok, Foxrac. If she was not bullied or intimidated, why is she on leave? She did nothing wrong.

She was on paid leave after Gally president was concerned about her belief make question about her qualification in job position, that looks not bullied or intimidated, but it will be if she received harassment and nasty communication.

She was on paid leave after Gally president was concerned about her belief make question about her qualification in job position, that looks not bullied or intimidated, but it will be if she received harassment and nasty communication.

Putting her on leave was the "intimidation and bullying" part. That was the "nasty communication" part. Also, going public with this subjected her to harassment and bullying.

Last edited:
It isn't an opinion.

Nice try, that's obviously opinion.

If you still disagree with me about fact vs. opinion, so let move on and it doesn't change my statement.

Nice try, that's obviously opinion.

If you still disagree with me about fact vs. opinion, so let move on and it doesn't change my statement.

Dr. McCaskill stated a fact when she said she was bullied and intimidated (not my words). You said it was *my* opinion.

Dr. McCaskill stated a fact when she said she was bullied and intimidated (not my words). You said it was *my* opinion.

She is just claim that she was, but that's not fact until we have to see a prove, so there are many people used "bullying" to make excuse or abuse the workplace.

You said - "Putting her on leave was the "intimidation and bullying" part." so you entitled to your opinion, so I don't see put on paid leave as bullying.

She is just claim that she was, but that's not fact until we have to see a prove, so there are many people used "bullying" to make excuse or abuse the workplace.

You said - "Putting her on leave was the "intimidation and bullying" part." so you entitled to your opinion, so I don't see put on paid leave as bullying.

It was the bullying and intimidation part. She has a civic right to participate in a democratic electoral process. Unless, of course, you don't think she has any rights? :hmm:

If you believe she has no rights, then it would be an *opinion* that she was not bullied or intimidated. Unfortunately, the facts are not on your side.

It was the bullying and intimidation part. She has a civic right to participate in a democratic electoral process. Unless, of course, you don't think she has any rights? :hmm:

Let agreement to disagreement, I still don't see as fact.

I have enough with you because you asked all useless questions and try to change my statement, so it DOESN'T change my statement.

If you believe she has no rights, then it would be an *opinion* that she was not bullied or intimidated. Unfortunately, the facts are not on your side.

Now, you don't understand about what I was talking and I'm not going waste my time to explain when you don't understand.

That's not my side, so I don't see as fact, period and it doesn't change my statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back