Future NFL and Patriots teams

Miami had bad coach choices. A string of successful college coaches who were clueless in the pro circuit. I think Miami better than they appeared. Tuna can turn it over by end of season and next year. Miami is one of those classic teams...when they decide to go for it they will do well. The old classic teams are coming back. Dallas Giants Packers Washington 49'ers ....yup that's right.... Minnesota Chicago Miami...it's going to be black and blue football......hell with this pansyazz shyt. Moss and Brady humpin in the showers..give me a break.

Rumer mill: Jason Taylor (Dolphins) for Bryant McKinnie (Vikings): More >>

172277.jpg

Monday Night Opener:

Vikings @ Packers

GO VIKINGS, KICK THE PACKERS ASSES!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!! :mrgreen:

Monday Night Opener:

Vikings @ Packers

I hope that Jason Taylor will be playing for the Vikings and Bryant McKinnie will be suited up for the Dolphins. Fair trade I feel. You?

I hope that Jason Taylor will be playing for the Vikings and Bryant McKinnie will be suited up for the Dolphins. Fair trade I feel. You?

I don't feel it's a fair trade, isn't Jason what 36? Bryant is younger, while Jason will retire in 4 years, Bryant will still be playng, that isn't a fair trade

I don't feel it's a fair trade, isn't Jason what 36? Bryant is younger, while Jason will retire in 4 years, Bryant will still be playng, that isn't a fair trade

It's true what you say about age. But JT has been a pro bowl caliber player for many, many years. I never miss a Dolphins game (trust me) and he is always a factor on every down. He is incredible.

It's true what you say about age. But JT has been a pro bowl caliber player for many, many years. I never miss a Dolphins game (trust me) and he is always a factor on every down. He is incredible.

True, I always liked Jason Taylor but if the Vikings trade Bryant for Jason then the Vikings gotta draft a left tackle which sucks

I don't follow NFC teams as closely as I do AFC squads. What is the strengh of the Vikings? Offense, defense or special teams? If it the defense, I would pretty much bet that Taylor is going to Minnesota. I know for a fact that Miami needs an OT to open holes for Brown and Williams. Something is going to give around draft day. I think that the trade is pretty much in the bag.

back to topic of patriots.....predict MOss and Brady both have early season injuries from past. complacent and won't train right. the whole team is due for a plague of injuries.....just the cycle of football

I don't follow NFC teams as closely as I do AFC squads. What is the strengh of the Vikings? Offense, defense or special teams? If it the defense, I would pretty much bet that Taylor is going to Minnesota. I know for a fact that Miami needs an OT to open holes for Brown and Williams. Something is going to give around draft day. I think that the trade is pretty much in the bag.

Yeah, the strength is their defense, their run defense but their pass defense is terrible and has been for years though

back to topic of patriots.....predict MOss and Brady both have early season injuries from past. complacent and won't train right. the whole team is due for a plague of injuries.....just the cycle of football

I doubt it , they are all resting up for the next season. I know they mean business and will do a lot better to run games smoothly :)

Miami Dolphins looking at Matt Ryan at number one. More >>

MattRyan_001.jpg

Could be good choice but Parcell might pass No. 1 pick for later pick next month? That would be very strange to see any team pass first round #1 pick. NFL owners are discussing about "pass pick" rule and no rookie bonus
sign. Dolphins Team Report - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

I would guess what Parcells see Matt Ryan as next Alex Smith or Tim Couch aka No. 1 pick busted. Umm, I would like to see Matt Ryan to be pick No. 1 as another great sport day for Boston after Red Sox's WS, Revoluntion's MSL Cup, Patriots's SB and Celtics's NBA best record.

I remmy how angry coach Parcells over Patriots's No. 1 (1996 Draft Day) to take Terry Glenn by Pats GM which he wanted to pick best linebacker (darn, would be nice to pick Colts's best WR Marvin Harrison instead Glenn in same draft day). Yes, I do trust his picks anytime since he brought bad team to become great team aka Giants, Pats, Jets and Cowboys. Darn, his rebuild team will making Patriots hell in few years...but I loves big time rivals, not matter win or lost or tied.

I doubt it , they are all resting up for the next season. I know they mean business and will do a lot better to run games smoothly :)

:h5: Yes, they and others are in Patriots' offseason strength and conditioning program like every NFL teams.

But.....of course, injury can be happen anytime like last year's Colts' Marvin Harrison and Chargers' LT :dunno2:

We will find out who Pats' 5th pick as they may be like to take top cornerback after lost Sameul and Gay.

For now, enjoy your springtime and summertime until Pats's first pre-season game, Oceanblue7. :cool: Oh oh, I almost forgot about your NHL's Ducks....enjoy your summertime! :giggle:

Taylor to Skins for 2nd and 6th round pick. What do you think?

I think it is a great trade for the Skins because they need a huge upgrade on their defensive line. As Redskins fan, I am really happy to see Taylor come to Washington!

The skins got one hell of a player. All the fans down here in Miami will miss this play maker. I wish your team well. Taylor will make you cheer...that's a fact.

We are re-building so two picks are critical for us.

Monday Night Opener:

Vikings @ Packers

Yes, can't wait NE Patriots (v. Baltimore Ravens) kickoff pre-season Thursday, August 7, 2008 WHOOOOOHOOOOOOO

Back