Future NFL and Patriots teams

Bec Restless_heart mentioned in a post scroll above if cell phones with camera's were allowed in the stadium due to spygate. I would imagine the would be allowed bec so many people have cell phones in this day and age. I wanted to text msg during game from San Diego, CA to restless_heart :giggle:
That's new to me. I see a lot of my friends going to the game with their cell phones.

That's new to me. I see a lot of my friends going to the game with their cell phones.

Yes, it was new to me too. I really, believe cell phones with cameras are allowed bec I have seen on Youtube concert videos taken from a cell phone.

miami_dolphins_bg.jpg

Oops! Did I post another logo??? My bad. Sorry.

I must of hit a keyboard key in error. I might of been daydreaming of all those topless bikini babes strolling along the sands of South Beach.

Please forgive my mistake. I am sure you can understand. Thank you again and sorry.

this is like 2nd or 3rd logo? ok I have an idea for Miami Dolphins change to South Beach Hooters? :lol:

I was in my yahoo email tonight, I posted some add on's to the NE Patriots. I also, indicated the source as well for reference.

The Patriots have signed safety Tank Williams to a one-year contract,
>according to the St. Paul Pioneer Press.
>
>The Minneapolis Star Tribune also reports on Williams' deal with New
>England.
>
>Williams (6-foot-2, 223 pounds) was with the Vikings the last two
>seasons and is considered a big hitter. He spent the first four seasons
>of his career with the Titans.
>
>Source: Boston Globe
>
>
>

Wooo, Lawsuit dropped out from Patriots's spygate during against St. Louis Rams at Super Bowl :

On February 2, 2008, the day before the Patriots' appearance in Super Bowl XLII, the Boston Herald reported, citing an unnamed source, that a member of the Patriots video staff videotaped the St. Louis Rams' Saturday walkthrough prior to Super Bowl XXXVI at the Louisiana Superdome.[7] Matt Walsh, a former Patriots video assistant who was with the team in 2001 as a video assistant and was fired after the 2002 season, which he spent as a scouting assistant, has also indicated that he has a lot of information regarding the Patriots' actions but has not yet divulged it: "If I had a reason to want to go public or tell a story, I could have done it before this even broke," he said. "I could have said everything rather than having [Eric] Mangini be the one to bring it out."[34] Although these reports were subsequently denied by Patriots management shortly thereafter,[35] Kurt Warner, the Rams' quarterback during Super Bowl XXXVI would like to see the NFL further the investigation.[36] Walsh claims he is bound by a confidentiality agreement he signed with the Patriots,[37] but the Patriots have denied that such an agreement exists.[38]

During a Patriots practice the day before the Patriots allegedly videotaped the Rams, Patriots linebackers coach Pepper Johnson noticed a telescope in a third-floor window of a house near the Patriots' practice field at Tulane University. Later, a person appeared at the window before leaving, while team and NFL officials monitored the window with binoculars.[39]

On February 15, 2008, former Rams player Willie Gary filed a $100 million lawsuit in a New Orleans, Louisiana United States district court against the Patriots, Bill Belichick, and Robert Kraft seeking compensation for that Super Bowl loss.[40] The lawsuit was withdrawn on March 10, 2008, after Gary's lawyers called securing testimony from Walsh an "exercise in futility."[41]

:giggle: on Anit-patriots people.

Now, I am waiting for NFL Draft Day and mini-camp. Yup, good to sign Randy Moss (thank you, Stallworth) for next 3 years. :cool:

Wooo, Lawsuit dropped out from Patriots's spygate during against St. Louis Rams at Super Bowl :

On February 2, 2008, the day before the Patriots' appearance in Super Bowl XLII, the Boston Herald reported, citing an unnamed source, that a member of the Patriots video staff videotaped the St. Louis Rams' Saturday walkthrough prior to Super Bowl XXXVI at the Louisiana Superdome.[7] Matt Walsh, a former Patriots video assistant who was with the team in 2001 as a video assistant and was fired after the 2002 season, which he spent as a scouting assistant, has also indicated that he has a lot of information regarding the Patriots' actions but has not yet divulged it: "If I had a reason to want to go public or tell a story, I could have done it before this even broke," he said. "I could have said everything rather than having [Eric] Mangini be the one to bring it out."[34] Although these reports were subsequently denied by Patriots management shortly thereafter,[35] Kurt Warner, the Rams' quarterback during Super Bowl XXXVI would like to see the NFL further the investigation.[36] Walsh claims he is bound by a confidentiality agreement he signed with the Patriots,[37] but the Patriots have denied that such an agreement exists.[38]

During a Patriots practice the day before the Patriots allegedly videotaped the Rams, Patriots linebackers coach Pepper Johnson noticed a telescope in a third-floor window of a house near the Patriots' practice field at Tulane University. Later, a person appeared at the window before leaving, while team and NFL officials monitored the window with binoculars.[39]

On February 15, 2008, former Rams player Willie Gary filed a $100 million lawsuit in a New Orleans, Louisiana United States district court against the Patriots, Bill Belichick, and Robert Kraft seeking compensation for that Super Bowl loss.[40] The lawsuit was withdrawn on March 10, 2008, after Gary's lawyers called securing testimony from Walsh an "exercise in futility."[41]

Now, I am waiting for NFL Draft Day and mini-camp. Yup, good to sign Randy Moss (thank you, Stallworth) for next 3 years. :cool:

Yayayaya!!!!! Thank you Max for letting me and the Patriots' fans know...Whoo hoo, glad it is done and over with so we all get on with our lives and looking forward to the next season!!!

I couldn't wait till the Draft Day either and the mini-camp. (Pssst...I enjoyed watching and hearing about Boston Red Sox latests and the preseason games, wink...did you hear about my P Jammas man that he is gonna stay with Red Sox FOREVER!!!! till he retires...that is my man!!!)

I got to flick that NFL Network channel again this weekend to see the updates, I missed the whole week worth, I think...thank you for sharing...

Yayayaya!!!!! Thank you Max for letting me and the Patriots' fans know...Whoo hoo, glad it is done and over with so we all get on with our lives and looking forward to the next season!!!

I couldn't wait till the Draft Day either and the mini-camp. (Pssst...I enjoyed watching and hearing about Boston Red Sox latests and the preseason games, wink...did you hear about my P Jammas man that he is gonna stay with Red Sox FOREVER!!!! till he retires...that is my man!!!)

I got to flick that NFL Network channel again this weekend to see the updates, I missed the whole week worth, I think...thank you for sharing...

I am happy the lawsuit has been dropped yippie now, we can get going to a new and better season. As Randy Moss puts it "We have unfinished business to take care of"

Re-building time for the Dolphins. We need all the talent we can get- from any team.

Re-building time for the Dolphins. We need all the talent we can get- from any team.

Oh, want to re-building time for the Dolphins? Tell them to get Tom Brady and Randy Moss. :D But bet it ain't gonna happens, anyway. Still they need to leave the Cowboys alone.

Javon Walker signed with the Raiders for 6 years and 55 million! Owner Al Davis=retard, that is worse than the Berrian signing!

Unfortunately Al davis makes his money by creating long running loser teams so he can milk the high price markets they play in for new stadium-business agreements. His sole purpose in life. Threatens to move the team to another city and extorts money to keep them there. In that point of view he's not a retard.....just a businessman.
yeah many many dumb picks by Al.

The Miami Dolphins signed WR Perry. Perry has averaged 23.7 yards on kickoff returns in his three-year career >>

t1-perry.jpg

And the number one pick in the 2008 NFL draft is...Chris Long!

chris_long010b.jpg

This is who I feel will be our (Miami Dolphins) pick at number one. After that selection, Taylor will be traded for more picks. Remember my words.

Ehh, the Dolphins can have Chris Long since the Cowboys stole Dolphins' Zach Thomas, and I think the Dallas Cowboys' defensive team are in set for the 2008 season.

Thomas is one hell of a player. Well, the Cowboys did not steal Thomas. He was let go by the team. Fans did not like the move but what can you do. Football is a business. Dallas will benefit by having Thomas in their squad.

Thanks for the great memories Zach. I wish you well.

By the way, Zach Thomas will retire a Dolphin. Once he retires, he will sign a one day contract with the Dolphins to end his fantastic career as a fin. You can bet the house on that; he was one of the greatest players in team history.

Some fans down here in Miami feel that, after hiring the Big Tuna, that the team will go deep into the playoffs in two years. I laugh at that estimation. I give the team at least five years to be a prime-time team in the league. It takes time to go from the worse to one of the best.

So what killed the Dolphins? Bad (really bad) draft choices in the last four years. Parcells will change all that...I expect.

Back