Future NFL and Patriots teams

I'm sure the Cowboys can handle themselves without Randy Moss. The Cowboys' defence team should be better than last season against the Giants for the divisional champion.

I'm sure the Cowboys can handle themselves without Randy Moss. The Cowboys' defence team should be better than last season against the Giants for the divisional champion.

:rofl:They haven't even made any impovements to their defense yet and as long Roy Williams is starting, the defense will still suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillips
Well I am not good with that..

Only I want to make sure that Brady stay in my Patriot team

Tom Brady is staying, probably till he reachs 40.

Great!!! I need plenty drink water because i will be drooling :drool: to watching him playing. :D ;):):)

Last edited by a moderator:
Vikings just sign Madieu Williams, 6 years, 34 million deal, fuck yes!!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

WTF Willimas came from Bengals who have one of worst defense in NFL. I dont know how you can get exciting over this overpriced overrated safety. :ugh:

WTF Willimas came from Bengals who have one of worst defense in NFL. I dont know how you can get exciting over this overpriced overrated safety. :ugh:

He is the only good player out of that horrible defense, you need to watch more football

Javon Walker signed with the Raiders for 6 years and 55 million! Owner Al Davis=retard, that is worse than the Berrian signing!

Anything could happen with players who were in the playoffs or championship.

I think it's a big risky decision when it comes to deciding who you want to play for. I've seen teams that work their way up to the top and then bomb immediately afterwards.

So, if one player does good during one season and makes it to the Super Bowl... will he be able to do it again next year? Sometimes, they do... sometimes, they don't.

I highly doubt it

I hope they allow my sidekick3 inside the stadium hehehe ..I hope to go SD for a reg season or best decision to go to Mass. and watch the Patriots at Gillette Stadium yeah!!!

I hope they allow my sidekick3 inside the stadium hehehe ..I hope to go SD for a reg season or best decision to go to Mass. and watch the Patriots at Gillette Stadium yeah!!!
Why wouldn't they allow you to bring your Sidekick?

miami_dolphins_bg.jpg

Why wouldn't they allow you to bring your Sidekick?

Bec Restless_heart mentioned in a post scroll above if cell phones with camera's were allowed in the stadium due to spygate. I would imagine the would be allowed bec so many people have cell phones in this day and age. I wanted to text msg during game from San Diego, CA to restless_heart :giggle:

Now what is gonna happen to your former quaterback???? Is Farewell kidding about McNabb leaving the Eagles. Where did he hears that???? I know rumors about TO, but McNabb? No!?!? He better stays!!!

I have been heard many times last year abt McNabb leaving Eagles cuz his mom isnt happy with Eagles but McNabb dont care and love Eagles so he is staying with the Eagles

Bec Restless_heart mentioned in a post scroll above if cell phones with camera's were allowed in the stadium due to spygate. I would imagine the would be allowed bec so many people have cell phones in this day and age. I wanted to text msg during game from San Diego, CA to restless_heart :giggle:

I know only one WWE dont allowed fans use camera phone but fans are ok bring cell phone/pager to the event... other sports events will always allowed fans bring cell phone/pager, even take pic by their camera phone

miami_dolphins_bg.jpg

Oops! Did I post another logo??? My bad. Sorry.

I must of hit a keyboard key in error. I might of been daydreaming of all those topless bikini babes strolling along the sands of South Beach.

Please forgive my mistake. I am sure you can understand. Thank you again and sorry.

My ,my how did I get this in here? :giggle:
patriots.jpg

Back