Future NFL and Patriots teams

Chad Pennington signed a two-year 11 million dollar contract with the Dolphins today.

What a dumb signing, Chad Pennington is awful

Josh McCown, John Beck, Chad Henne (maybe not Chad Henne since he is an unproven rookie) are not better than Chad Pennington. So signing the guy is a good thing: at least it is for the Dolphins. Don't forget we are a rebuilding team. We're going to suck for a few years. By 2010, in my view, we should be a playoff team (I hope)- I'll take some time. I think that Chad Henne will be our man next year or by mid season in 2009. Pennington is a short-term guy with experiece...like McCown. But I do not see McCown in my team's future plans.

I trust in the Big Tuna. The man has brought back many teams from the ground up. He will do the same thing with the Dolphins. It'll just take time and good, wise draft selections.

This year we will be a running team (mostly) because the rest of the team, except for our offensive and defensive lines, will struggle. Our wide-outs will be a disaster and our special teams will be aweful. It'll be like looking at the Bad News Bears playing ball. But I am a life long fan so I will cheer them on regardless of the team's condition. Go Dolphins!

:lol: I don't blame you but I am a man, I just like to watch football, not look at player's butts :lol:

:lol: I do get serious about the games like any bad moves on defense and offense looking at the line backers etc.. Observing the good throws and nice WR catch heeheee that would be Moss #81 and Brady how he can run the team and get them in swing of things. Looking at Brady does help :naughty:

Are the Pats worried that Favre is in the division??

Entirely possible the Pats will have to be concerned about how Favre will do with the Jets and that if Favre can pick the Pats apart really good... then that ought to be 2 games worth checking out and seeing.... :hmm:

Hmm okay let's see what my team Redskins need to do in offseason:

1. Sign or draft defensive end: Gaints showed the world that having outstanding defensive line will propel the defense to other level. Pressure from trenches will help secondary even if they suck.

2. Get younger offense lineman. All of Redskins' offense lineman are over 30s and are injury prone. Redskins went south when two starters went out with injuries :(

3. Get a big WR that would compliment Santana Moss. Santana moss provide vertical threat but he is fragile in red zone. Redskins need a big and tough wr who would be able to catch in redzone. I wldn't want Randy moss bec he has the history of doggone his act. See what hell happen to him in Superbowl? He disappeared in SB and no good. I m hoping that Redskins will draft big WR.

1. We got Jason Taylor (2006 defense player of the year) and Ermaus James

2. I think we have steal in Rineheart and our linemen looks good so far , no injuires which is the most important at this moment.

3. We drafted two highly rated WR in Devin Thomas and Malcolm Kelly. Kelly is injured right now. Devin Thomas doesn't good in his first preseason action. Hopefully Thomas will turn out to be stud rather than dud.

1. We got Jason Taylor (2006 defense player of the year) and Ermaus James

2. I think we have steal in Rineheart and our linemen looks good so far , no injuires which is the most important at this moment.

3. We drafted two highly rated WR in Devin Thomas and Malcolm Kelly. Kelly is injured right now. Devin Thomas doesn't good in his first preseason action. Hopefully Thomas will turn out to be stud rather than dud.

Being a Dolfan I can tell you, Taylor will light-it-up as a Skin. He is totally awesome!

im happy with my team, SF 49ers. Got Takeo Spikes, gonna be interesting defense which is that he will play along with Patrick Willis. That's SCARY! We killed Green Bay, 34-6.

49ers havent decide who's qb as starter for a season. I was kinda hoping for O'Sullivan.

whoa. Dolphins just dominated over Pats.

im so happy dude in the world. Thank you, Dolphins for teach Pats a lesson!

Back