From a person that hates deaf people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:o He is an EVIL!!! What if he have a baby give a born deaf. How does he feeling?? If he kill anyone. He will go to the hell. I am not hater person! Sign language isn't a retard!!! It's so smart and cool sign languages. :roll: @ him! :rl:

Wow, that is the most ignorant thing I've ever read. They said they're losing their hearing, if this is real and not a joke could we perhaps be a little bitter that their life is not exactly how they wanted it? Perfect example of misplaced blame and anger, "I'm losing my hearing ... so, I hate deaf people." Okay then! If it is a joke then that person prolly ought to keep their day job because their comedic career is not going to be the most reliable source of income. Get a life.

When I read this blog I was so ticked off. But I read some of the responses below his post and this is his response to a Deaf girl's comment. I think it kind of explains why he is a jerk, although it doesn't make it right.

Awww, shit, look, little deaf girl. I didn't mean that. The original post was kind of a joke. Deaf people are like any other group of people, some are assholes - actually - a lot are assholes. Look, kid, this is one of the hardest lessons of adulthood, but, you'll find in your life, that not only are most people assholes, but that everyone, with very few exceptions, behaves like an asshole from time to time. Eventually you have to readjust that hypocrite meter that's so crucial early on. Don't get me wrong, it's an excellent compass, when the world is flat. Later though when you take flight, li'l birdy, it'll just keep you ditching in the ocean. It's still useful for direction finding, but, you just add a lot more dimensions. Anyway, some of us, like myself, are assholes constantly. I'm also fucking retarded. Check the googlism, that's me. I'm fucking retarded. And I'm an asshole. The point is, there's people like me all over the world, who I can fairly say, on a daily basis, attempts to be as deliberately hurtful to as many people as I can, because, I'm too old to cut myself and... I need to feel something... and then there's you, you sound like you're on your way to making yourself into a good, decent human being. You care about things. You work to build your community. You're engaged. That's awesome. It sounds like once you're out in the world on your own, you've got the self-confidence and the wherewithal to strike out and be the most important thing any human being was ever to any other human being: useful and engaged, more so than 99 percent of people who have perfect health, perfect bodies, all 8 senses, and spend them in front of a WII all day long, or pursuing some nest egg by adding up number columns for some organization they couldn't give a shit about. You don't need to accept shit. Hearing, not hearing, you can be a legless, armless, crotchless, eyeless blob and be more intrinsically "worthy" with the kind of attitude and care for who you are and who the people around you are. Life is this amazing gift that has neither a giver, a purpose, or an intended receiver, we simply are here, we weren't before, and one day we'll be gone, for this, brief decaying second on this mote of dust in this strange, eons old, universe-wide reality, you should have no qualms about being the way you are. You get to be here. That's amazing? You get to swim in this warmish vat of air and look at the stars, and feel someone holding your hand, and run balls out, and bleed all over the place, and kiss some ugly people, and sleep with some attractive people, and grow fat, and grow skinny, and get drunk, and worry, and laugh, and cavort, and pet a goat, and taste sea-water, and lick things... god, licking things. There's so much to do, have you ever watched a cinder shoot upward from a fire? That's us. We're all, or, we can be, a bright flash, something brilliant. But we have to do it now, and there's never any putting off until tomorrow. Because there is no tomorrow. Sure there's "tomorrow" but in the scheme of things, in this impermanent, elusive now that we reside in, this eternal sliding moment we inhabit, there's only the now, and the promise of a little more before we grow weak and die.

Li'l deaf girl. What I'm saying is, be passionate, have no regrets, do everything that you want to do, not as a li'l deaf girl, but as a kick-ass human who knows what she wants and will work to take it. So, for God's sake take your passion and use it as fuel, burn as bright as you fucking can, and whatsoever you do, don't waste your time arguing with assholes on the internet.

woww...that really pisses me off. If i was hearing I wouldn't think it was fair. And I wouldn't go along with that crap. And i'm not going to. It makes me sad that they don't know how much we've been through with our deaf journey. But the main thing is they're gonna turn deaf when they're elderly. And i'm not going to make fun of that, but i pity them. Sooner or later Karma will get back at them..

When I read this blog I was so ticked off. But I read some of the responses below his post and this is his response to a Deaf girl's comment. I think it kind of explains why he is a jerk, although it doesn't make it right.

That deaf girl is me.. I saw that and i was so mad so I remember what u just added in it. That deaf girl is me. Right from the start I was so mad. I just started explaining how hard it was to be deaf and how he would like it if he was deaf and how everybody else in the world was going to tease him. So that is me. If i disappointed you i'm sorry. It was last year though.

So I went on the website and I guess they removed it...what that person responded to me saying that it was a joke..I didn't see it as a joke. But as a hater thing. I had to do something to stick up for my peers. I didn't want anybody to be hating on deaf people. They need to see that we're more than just a deaf person.

One thing that would make me laugh.... is if he got really sick and lost his hearing or a loud bang happened next to him so he lost it. Then I bet his thoughts on the matter would change.

woww...that really pisses me off. If i was hearing I wouldn't think it was fair. And I wouldn't go along with that crap. And i'm not going to. It makes me sad that they don't know how much we've been through with our deaf journey. But the main thing is they're gonna turn deaf when they're elderly. And i'm not going to make fun of that, but i pity them. Sooner or later Karma will get back at them..

I am hearing and it makes me mad to. I can't believe someone could hold that much hate for anyone.

I have a selective group of deafies as friends. But I don't hang out with them as much; my main group of friends are hearies. It does NOT mean that I "automatically" hate them, however.

That's the reason why I have 2 separate Facebook accounts, one for deaf and one for hearing - so I can make sure that the 2 groups do not mix.

By the way, I agree with Vampy abt the deafies manipulating the hearies. It's sad, really.

I have a selective group of deafies as friends. But I don't hang out with them as much; my main group of friends are hearies. It does NOT mean that I "automatically" hate them, however.

That's the reason why I have 2 separate Facebook accounts, one for deaf and one for hearing - so I can make sure that the 2 groups do not mix.

By the way, I agree with Vampy abt the deafies manipulating the hearies. It's sad, really.

it happens to everyone though. Deaf, hearing, black white, brown--so its not as shocking as some people ive seen take it. Theres always a bad apple in the basket, realistically speaking.

I don't really understand why anybody would hate deaf people, they are the same as hearing people

I don't really understand why anybody would hate deaf people, they are the same as hearing people

it is because they are trying to direct thier real anger toward someone else because they can't realize they are just angry at themselves.

Actually, it just show that you are insecure about your friends. You are "ashamed" of your deaf friends that you won't even let the hearing people know you are friends with them.

Clearly, you do see something wrong with your deaf friends if you feel the need to keep them apart.

I agree with Banjo that your separation of friends is quite telling of insecurities. You may not "automatically hate" your deaf peers, but there's a sad lack of love and respect present.

I'm sure there are deaf people who purposefully manipulate the hearing, but in my experience there are a far greater percentage of the hearing who both consciously and unconsciously manipulate the deaf. That's even sadder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back