From a person that hates deaf people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the more I look into this the more it appears to be nothing more than a joke. The Killogs site is all about joking around and making stuff up.

I fail to see the humor. Lets go ahead and use your size 9 boot on him. Now, that would be funny!

Between the lines I see an insensitive attempt at sarcasm attempting to masquarade as humor.

I got only three words for that guy, what he needs is to do is " Get Professional Help!", so there I said it! :)

I fail to see the humor. Lets go ahead and use your size 9 boot on him. Now, that would be funny!

I agree... now this is also to me a fine line of a hate crime. hidden behind a (so-called joke) especially if he is holding a gun in the picture.

I you go to school and joke about shooting up the school... They will arrest you!! (Dark humor) or not....

well this hater will be so sorry if he get a deaf child then he will be punish for hating
deaf people by having a deaf child who knows
shrugs

AND he is stupid

And NOT every deaf/HOH person is dead/HOH because of their genes... I'm not.

I agree... now this is also to me a fine line of a hate crime. hidden behind a (so-called joke) especially if he is holding a gun in the picture.

I you go to school and joke about shooting up the school... They will arrest you!! (Dark humor) or not....

Agreed. And under sarcastic humor is anger.

And NOT every deaf/HOH person is dead/HOH because of their genes... I'm not.

I was just about to make that point myself. I have lousy genes, which account for a lot of problems in my life, but the hearing loss isn't one of them. Nor was dancing in front of the speakers when the rock bands were playing (which was what I thought for years caused the hearing loss in my left ear, LOL!)

he has issues within himself, so hes a minority hater??? the person hates deaf people, wot else does he hate?? other races?? if something ticks him off then he hates em?? gosh, he truly has a problem......

I would have been like that fool if it wasnt that i was approached to deaf culture and sign language.:ty:

I know this person! Let's see, didn't he comb his dark hair over to the left? Didn't he have a little black caterpillar mustache? Didn't he stick his arm out a 45 degrees in a B hand?

But as horrible as Adoph was, at least he didn't hide his stupid hate behind the anonymous internet.

I'll bet if we back track to this person's computer, we find a sick little guy with no friends who hates the world because he's got a little hearing loss . . . and because no one likes him. Couldn't be his warm personality, could it?
i take minor offense to this. i have no friends and no one likes me.

however, i don't hate deaf people.

do i still have your scorn and derision?

i take minor offense to this. i have no friends and no one likes me. however, i don't hate deaf people. do i still have your scorn and derision?

Unless it's the person who made the sick video, anyone would really have to stretch to take offense. But be my guest. As for people who go out of their way to reject friendship and cause dislike, I have only the deepest sympathy.

rofl I have to laugh at it really I do. The stuff found on the internet never ceases to amaze me!!

and he rather communicate with a can of beans?? or any cans.....of that sort....gee....and those cans can hurt if it falls on ur toes...will that person hate the cans then?? must be a real people hater.....regardless of race or creed .....feel sorry for that person that rather communicate with cans....

megaeyeroll.gif

I love this animated expression

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back