From a person that hates deaf people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't I entitled to my opinion as well too?..
fahne.gif
*peace out*

Oh, I love this icon waving the white underwear or possibly a white flag for peace out. I don't think we have one on the smilies here on the forum. Hope we get one like that. I don't know about the freedom of speech thing and really, a person have to be extra careful of what he/she saying out in public. It could be easy for the person to get arrest and go to jail for insulting a comments he/she said. :cool:

I don't know about the freedom of speech thing and really, a person have to be extra careful of what he/she saying out in public. It could be easy for the person to get arrest and go to jail for insulting a comments he/she said. :cool:

No i don't think he would be arrested UNLESS if he takes an action against law on his comment. Trust me, there are millions of sites like this, targeting against minorities, not only us deaf people.

Read the comments below the article, especially all of Mr. Sandman's responses.....I agree with him. I don't see the "ring of humor" in it; I think it's cruel. I think the originator knows zip about the deaf culture and was surprised at the buzzsaw he ran into, lol.

Hahaha ok you got a point here. But heads up on reading the post/article from the original site before you react next time. ;) I just see alot of posts in this forum site who react so quickly without investigating.

yet, nobody pay attention to my post this thread I said in first place. waah waah, my feel hurt now. sniff sniff... Ooo... Resident Evil... *playing game*

It could be anything. I've had to deal with similar issues as this person has before.

I would be in a computer lab and there will be a couple deaf students talking and signing loudly. Everyone is distracted by these 2 students. So, when they are asked to be quiet... they immediately snap back "Hey! We're deaf! We can't hear ourselves being loud! We have an excuse to do whatever we're doing! So, fuck off!"

Whoa, what's with that attitude? Of course, this pissed off a lot of hearing students (including me, a deaf student).

Oh, there was one cute gal who was having a conversation with this guy. The issue of dating came up. Well, the guy bluntly told this cute gal... "I can't date you. I refuse to date you. You have hearing parents and don't sign 100% ASL!" Of course, this same guy used the same Deaf Pride and Deaf Culture attitude towards others to get what he wanted. He had a package for a deaf student. All he had was that student's name, but no address. He saw me and another student working in an office. He immediately walked in and started signing bluntly to my co-worker. "Hey, I have a package for this person. Do you know this person?" "Yes, I do." "Come on, hurry... I'm deaf and don't have all day to be treated like an idiot. Tell me where this person lives. Come on!" This made my co-worker very awkward, but I calmly interrupted telling her that she didn't have to tell him. He then looked at me, "Hey, it's none of your business. Shut up! You have no respect for us deaf people!" He then stormed out. (I could give you more stories of how he manipulated the deaf community with his "Deaf Pride" and "Deaf Culture" stuff.) He basically pissed everyone off.

So, I can understand where this guy is coming from. What he did may have been harsh, but he was just venting out his feelings online. After all, isn't that something many of you do in your blogs?

wow, I feel sorry for him and would advise him to seek a professional help with his bitter problems.

Maybe our genes are defective... But, that guy's genes are also defective, because besides having no brains, he clearly he has a mental problem. He should do himself a favour, and use that gun on himself.

And he hided his hideous face behind a mask?

What a fooooooooooooooooooooool.

Exactly that's what I said that he need a professional help to solve his bitterness and hateful...

Who cares what this guy thinks of us. Let him live in the hearing world where he can be happy. He has no direct impact on my life. :)

I know this person! Let's see, didn't he comb his dark hair over to the left? Didn't he have a little black caterpillar mustache? Didn't he stick his arm out a 45 degrees in a B hand?

But as horrible as Adoph was, at least he didn't hide his stupid hate behind the anonymous internet.

I'll bet if we back track to this person's computer, we find a sick little guy with no friends who hates the world because he's got a little hearing loss . . . and because no one likes him. Couldn't be his warm personality, could it?

No, doubt, Chase, no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back