France approves burqa ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way, I love saggy pant.

With ass cracks and undies sticking out? That's nasty! I dont want to see other people's ass crack nor underwear.

There are some women here in Austin wearing it and I find them extremely insulting.

You should NEVER tolerate that kind of practice.

What if the women are willingly wearing it because of adhering to cultural reasons?
Some may be old fashioned or closely knit with their culture.

It's almost as much as saying a message for deaf culture in this case if you reverse it.

Let's say France bans those who wear hats or baseball caps for those sign. Think especially at a Dodgers gathering, many fans wearing dodgers caps.
Do you feel it is right?

If we let saggy pants go on, what could get nastier? Total nudity? Who wants to see a 400lb naked guy walking down the sidewalk?

Yiz

If we let saggy pants go on, what could get nastier? Total nudity? Who wants to see a 400lb naked guy walking down the sidewalk?

Yiz

:lol:

What if the women are willingly wearing it because of adhering to cultural reasons?
Some may be old fashioned or closely knit with their culture.

It's almost as much as saying a message for deaf culture in this case if you reverse it.

Let's say France bans those who wear hats or baseball caps for those sign. Think especially at a Dodgers gathering, many fans wearing dodgers caps.
Do you feel it is right?

that was the point of my opinion until I got blasted for it. I need to do research on the purpose of the burga.

With ass cracks and undies sticking out? That's nasty! I dont want to see other people's ass crack nor underwear.

So? Don't look at them, that's simple.

I don't believe in government to regulate on dress that we can wear.

So? Don't look at them, that's simple.

I don't believe in government to regulate on dress that we can wear.

As a deaf person who relies on vision, how can I avoid them when they are right there in my face?

Who wants to show their underwear and butt cracks?

that was the point of my opinion until I got blasted for it. I need to do research on the purpose of the burga.

Being in the minority state, I see them on a frequent basis at any social location. Schools, banks, the mall, shopping markets. There's a local Islamic supermarket that lots of the middle eastern flock to. Lots of women are wearing it all the time.

I assume they wear it in the USA for culture reasons (since they aren't in the middle east) most of the time other than their husbands saying they must.

Those who don't care about it simply don't wear it.

As a deaf person who relies on vision, how can I avoid them when they are right there in my face?

Who wants to show their underwear and butt cracks?

Not all people with saggy pants are crack ass, some of them are underwear.

I don't show my crack ass, just cover with underwear and shirt.

Not all people with saggy pants are crack ass, some of them are underwear.

I don't show my crack ass, just cover with underwear and shirt.

If u cover it, then no problems. I was referring to those who have their pants halfway down to their knees. I dont understand how that can be comfortable.

If u cover it, then no problems. I was referring to those who have their pants halfway down to their knees. I dont understand how that can be comfortable.

Yup, I don't want show my butt either due very uncomfortable.

There is picture below.
saggy-pants-illustration-vl-vertical.jpg

I wear like that in left picture but can't see to public while wear shirt on.

If anyone show their crack ass so I could consider as nudity and they should fined for nudity.

Yup, I don't want show my butt either due very uncomfortable.

There is picture below.
saggy-pants-illustration-vl-vertical.jpg

I wear like that in left picture but can't see to public while wear shirt on.

If anyone show their crack ass so I could consider as nudity and they should fined for nudity.

The middle is what drives me nuts...I feel like giving whoever does that a wedgie! :lol:

I notice that but I don't pay attention to them.

Maybe I see that too much due to living in Baltimore. It is the ghetto culture here, I guess. :roll:

Maybe I see that too much due to living in Baltimore. It is the ghetto culture here, I guess. :roll:

There is alot of them in Birmingham and Atlanta as well, even in my college.

There is alot of them in Birmingham and Atlanta as well, even in my college.

Yea

wow, we both totally went WAAAAAAYYY off topic..ooops! :lol:

I know what you mean about liking those kinds of pants but wearing them like you do, they do look cool in a way.

Anyone that show their crack is a redneck wannabe :P

Me<----- seen alot of cracks in my areas.. They work on cars.

I think stores do have a right to have a safety policy that everyone must show their face when entering. Just like in beaches, their policy that people must wear shoes and bathing suit coverup

so you believe in government regulating on how we dress? hmm we ought to enact Saggy Pants Law as federal law. It's destructive to youth and society.

Works for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back