Found Long Lost Biological Son (i think)....

That's correct!!!!

Thank you for bringing this up and i am trying to do my best to give the answers for you all ok.... :)

Yes that's correct and we will ask them (second adoptive parents) for further questions whether if Douglas want to keep in touch with us or not after thanksgiving that would be the best...

As for you Eve, Please STOP Bashing about "SELLING" and/or "SOLD" words here.... LET IT GO!!!!!!!!! This is about our reunited our second son... We have learned our mistakes in 21 years ago.... BIG IF, we are millioniare and we would like to adopt two pre teen kids in heartbeat for sure as we have been talking about that alot in a couple of years now... But of course, we don't have that kind of money to raise our own kids when we were young!!!!! Sheesh!!! Knock it off will you, EVE!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for answering these personal questions that should never have had to be brought up. It's a shame that EVE decided to attack you without the facts. I read your origial post about the $5,000 and pretty much got it right away that it was probably for expenses. Some people like to pick and choose what they want to "hear" in a conversation. Just ingnore EVE. You know you did what was best for your child at the time. If he chooses to meet you or not then that will be best and you will know what to do at that time as well. I congratulate you on your courage to give up your baby and do the right thing instead of trying to riase a child you know you couldn't. Bravo.

So let me get this straight, WW.

Did you receive the $5000 on your first son after you gave him up at 7 1/2 months of age, or on the second son? And how old was your second son when you gave him up? And exactly which expenses did you use the money for?

Also, on another point a bit off topic, as a transgendered individual, have you and your partner gone through gender reassignment surgery yet?

Thank you for answering these personal questions that should never have had to be brought up. It's a shame that EVE decided to attack you without the facts. I read your origial post about the $5,000 and pretty much got it right away that it was probably for expenses. Some people like to pick and choose what they want to "hear" in a conversation. Just ingnore EVE. You know you did what was best for your child at the time. If he chooses to meet you or not then that will be best and you will know what to do at that time as well. I congratulate you on your courage to give up your baby and do the right thing instead of trying to riase a child you know you couldn't. Bravo.

You're welcome and :ty: Schermy

Schermy said:
Thank you for answering these personal questions that should never have had to be brought up.
For the record, WW is the one who brought up that she received payment from the adoptive parents in the amount of $5000. And, as a birth mother, I found the idea of receiving payment for a child to be repulsive. Otherwise, my concern is merely for the child and how he might react to this knowledge.

So let me get this straight, WW.

Did you receive the $5000 on your first son after you gave him up at 7 1/2 months of age, or on the second son? And how old was your second son when you gave him up? And exactly which expenses did you use the money for?

Both but not one sum lump - just payments until it's paid in full... our second son was 3 days old when we gave him up... Medical expenses....

Also, on another point a bit off topic, as a transgendered individual, have you and your partner gone through gender reassignment surgery yet?

:pissed:EVE, DON'T EVER EVER BRING THAT TRANSGENDER SUBJECT HERE EVER AGAIN - WE DO NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS TRANSGENDER IN HERE AS WE ARE VERY TOUCHY ABOUT IT!!!!!!!! THIS SUBJECT IS ABOUT OUR LONG LOST BIOLOGICAL SON OK...

For the record, WW is the one who brought up that she received payment from the adoptive parents in the amount of $5000. And, as a birth mother, I found the idea of receiving payment for a child to be repulsive. Otherwise, my concern is merely for the child and how he might react to this knowledge.

I am not very happy with your keep saying "SHE" over and over agian and i am telling you that I AM HE from now on!!!!!!! STOP CALLING ME SHE!!!!!!! As i already told you in previous post!!!!

Last edited:

First of all WhiteWolf is a HE now! Second of all, I keep pointing out that you really have not read the post because if you read it you will get the gist that it was for expenses and he just posted that a few post ago. Last, if you were merely concerned for the child, then it wouldn't matter how he got the great parents he did as long as he got them. Why don't you just stop badgering WhiteWolf? You clearly don't like the way things were handeled and you've made you point, now move on!

First of all WhiteWolf is a HE now! Second of all, I keep pointing out that you really have not read the post because if you read it you will get the gist that it was for expenses and he just posted that a few post ago. Last, if you were merely concerned for the child, then it wouldn't matter how he got the great parents he did as long as he got them. Why don't you just stop badgering WhiteWolf? You clearly don't like the way things were handeled and you've made you point, now move on!

Thank you Schermy! :thumb:

I am not very happy with your keep saying "SHE" over and over agian and i am telling you that I AM HE from now on!!!!!!! STOP CALLING ME SHE!!!!!!! As i already told you in previous post!!!!

Just ingore Eve. I know you does not like what she gets to say about your situations, but IMO, this is getting nowhere at all and it is a waste of time. If I were you, I'll simply ingore her and move on with my life. Eve is also wasting her precious time oppressing you and all that stuffs. It's pretty silly considering what happened was about 20 years ago. Anyone will move on unless they're terribly obsessed about the certain issues.

I read several posts that you admitted you made some mistakes regarding this situation but I'm glad you realize the mistakes and try to correct the mistakes before it's too late. Some adopted children want some closures with their birth parents and want to know why they're adopted instead of being with their birth family. Everyone make mistakes, and some mistakes can be fixed and hopefully yours can be fixed.

EVE, you posted this in Jan. of this year. You should take your own advice and remeber "we should keep an open mind rather than condemning someone without sufficient evidence."

Jumping To Conclusions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jumping to conclusions is when you make a decision based on limited information. This isn’t a put down, it is just a reminder that there are always more than one plausible scenario to any given situation and that we should keep an open mind rather than condemning someone without sufficient evidence. After all, isn’t that what America’s legal system is based on, “innocent until proven guilty”? It is always best to view each situation from as many possible perspectives as possible, because it reminds us that we are not always right. I fail to see how reminding others that there is more information out there that we are unaware of is somehow deemed as “disrespectful”. And claiming to not have all the information is the complete OPPOSITE of being a “know it all”. It is actually claiming NOT to know it all. I am sorry if truth is something that is opposed here at AD, but that doesn’t make it any less proper or civil. It may be a “turn off” if you don’t like having a civil discussion, but I believe that we are all entitled to our own opinions here, including me. And, if my saying that we are “judgmental” has turned you off, then maybe you should re examine your own motives. I can assure you, that my statements have not been disrespectful in nature.

There is one question I have though....what about the birth siblings? They are both innocent in the matter. Do you all feel it is appropriate for one birth sibling to seek out the other, whether or not they want to be found?

Yes EVE it is VERY appropriate and also a very common happening for birth siblings to seek each other out, even if they are not interested in meeting birth parents.

It was one of my half sisters who pushed my mother into finding me, I have an adopted sister who wanted to meet all her half siblings but couldnt care less about the parents.
Also many of my friends are adopted and felt the same way.

And EVE.........just lay off the personal questions, I know its human to want all the gory details of transgender reassignment, but from transgender friends I know, I can tell you this a very personal issue, with details shared only thru trusting another person. In fact it is very brave of WW to even mention this fact, I am sure I could not have been so frank.

WhiteWolves64 said:
EVE, DON'T EVER EVER BRING THAT TRANSGENDER SUBJECT HERE EVER AGAIN - WE DO NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS TRANSGENDER IN HERE AS WE ARE VERY TOUCHY ABOUT IT!!!!!!!! THIS SUBJECT IS ABOUT OUR LONG LOST BIOLOGICAL SON OK...

WhiteWolves64 said:
You were a SHE when the adoption took place. Therefore, it is appropriate for me to refer to you as “she” in the past tense. Furthermore, I have no idea if you are a he or a she as you have failed to answer my question as to whether or not you have undergone gender reassignment surgery.

Schermy said:
First of all WhiteWolf is a HE now! Second of all, I keep pointing out that you really have not read the post because if you read it you will get the gist that it was for expenses and he just posted that a few post ago.
Actually, no WW has not answered my previous question as to how long after the birth of the child the payments were made, which has a direct connection as to whether the money was for reimbursement of birth costs or as a payment for the child.
Schermy said:
Last, if you were merely concerned for the child, then it wouldn't matter how he got the great parents he did as long as he got them.
I agree that the child has been in better circumstances since being placed for adoption, so why disrupt his world by putting all this on him now?
Schermy said:
Why don't you just stop badgering WhiteWolf? You clearly don't like the way things were handeled and you've made you point, now move on!
I have a right to ask these questions for better understanding. That isn’t badgering, that is questioning. There is a difference.

Schermy said:
EVE, you posted this in Jan. of this year. You should take your own advice and remeber "we should keep an open mind rather than condemning someone without sufficient evidence."
Which is exactly why I have asked for clarification, which has still not been supplied.

Okay, first of all YOU are the one who brought up the transgender issue in this thread, not me. If you didn’t want it discussed, then why did you bring it into the topic? See..

You were a SHE when the adoption took place. Therefore, it is appropriate for me to refer to you as “she” in the past tense. Furthermore, I have no idea if you are a he or a she as you have failed to answer my question as to whether or not you have undergone gender reassignment surgery.
WW mentioned the transgender issue because it was relevant to the possible "meeting" of the biological child. It really isn't any of your business as to if he has or has not had surgery. It's a VERY personal thing that would be discussed with a friend(you clearly are not) not a thread.

Actually, no WW has not answered my previous question as to how long after the birth of the child the payments were made, which has a direct connection as to whether the money was for reimbursement of birth costs or as a payment for the child.I agree that the child has been in better circumstances since being placed for adoption, so why disrupt his world by putting all this on him now?I have a right to ask these questions for better understanding. That isn’t badgering, that is questioning. There is a difference.
WW did say that they got $500.00 payments for 10 months before the birth. Again, may be you should try reading! He did say it was for expenses. As for meeting the child, it's not your business to say if it's the right thing to do or not. You are NOT part of that family in any way shape or form. You are badgering with your questions because now you have to backpeddel from the attack you first wadged against him before knowing the facts. Why don't you just back off?
Which is exactly why I have asked for clarification, which has still not been supplied.
Go back and READ and you will find the answers!!!!

Schermy,

I'm not the only one confused by this topic. A little clarification could go a long way. I asked a couple simple questions that only require a couple simple answers, and if I had understood everything WW had said in the first place, I wouldnt have asked for further clarification.

Schermy said:
WW mentioned the transgender issue because it was relevant to the possible "meeting" of the biological child. It really isn't any of your business as to if he has or has not had surgery. It's a VERY personal thing that would be discussed with a friend(you clearly are not) not a thread.
The way I decide to refer to WW is dependent upon WW's actual gender, not just what WW chooses from day to day.

Schermy said:
You are badgering with your questions because now you have to backpeddel from the attack you first wadged against him before knowing the facts. Why don't you just back off?
If you consider asking for clarification as "backpeddling" then you are correct. If I find that I was mistaken in my assumptions, based upon the limited information that I had, then I will be the first to apologize for the mistake. But, so far, I haven't found it that way because my questions still haven't been answered.

Schermy,

I'm not the only one confused by this topic. A little clarification could go a long way. I asked a couple simple questions that only require a couple simple answers, and if I had understood everything WW had said in the first place, I wouldnt have asked for further clarification.

I think if you would have taken a moment to read everything in the first place and not pick up one thing and go on the attack with out the facts then it wouldn't have come to this. You went on a rampage of saying WW "sold" a child before you broke down and asked questions and only because you were called out on it! If you were confused you should have taken the time to understand not attack. That's how things end up getting "heated" in here. You can't tell me you haven't done things in life that others would question. How would you feel if someone attacked you for your past before they had the facts? Think about that.

Schermy said:
You can't tell me you haven't done things in life that others would question. How would you feel if someone attacked you for your past before they had the facts? Think about that.
WW doesn't need my acceptance anymore than I need acceptance from anyone else in here. If I were to post my personal issues on a public forum, I would expect them to be dissected as well.

Back