Found Long Lost Biological Son (i think)....

And EVE.........just lay off the personal questions, I know its human to want all the gory details of transgender reassignment, but from transgender friends I know, I can tell you this a very personal issue, with details shared only thru trusting another person. In fact it is very brave of WW to even mention this fact, I am sure I could not have been so frank.

Right, I agree!

Eve, you are not a cop or DHS social worker. Ok ? Just lay off the personal questions just like Raykat stated. Just let it go and leave it be. I've seen some transgenders have their kids ( around here in this AD ), but you never interrogated them. :)

I based my statement directly on WW's own admission.

What admission? The fact that they, like thousands of other parents in the world, took money for expenses they had for a pregnancy? If that's the worst thing a parent can do to their child then you have some skewed(sp) ideas of the world!

I wanted to say to WW. Happy to know you been work about your sons reunion.

For Eve, If you want to PM with him about SRS or transgender issues then do it. This thread is for his son reunion, not transgender or anything is not relate to this thread.

I think WW is fill up with EVE for this kind of communtion. Please quit...

And EVE.........just lay off the personal questions, I know its human to want all the gory details of transgender reassignment, but from transgender friends I know, I can tell you this a very personal issue, with details shared only thru trusting another person. In fact it is very brave of WW to even mention this fact, I am sure I could not have been so frank.

Thank you to tell EVE to lay off our personal information about Transgender..... Raykat

Okay, first of all YOU are the one who brought up the transgender issue in this thread, not me. If you didn’t want it discussed, then why did you bring it into the topic? See..

You were a SHE when the adoption took place. Therefore, it is appropriate for me to refer to you as “she” in the past tense. Furthermore, I have no idea if you are a he or a she as you have failed to answer my question as to whether or not you have undergone gender reassignment surgery.

NOT YOUR FRIGGIN BUSINESS TO KNOW IF WE HAVE UNDERGONE GENDER REASSIGNMENT SURGERY OR NOT!!!!!!! TOO BAD FOR YOU!!!!!

Actually, no WW has not answered my previous question as to how long after the birth of the child the payments were made, which has a direct connection as to whether the money was for reimbursement of birth costs or as a payment for the child.I agree that the child has been in better circumstances since being placed for adoption, so why disrupt his world by putting all this on him now?I have a right to ask these questions for better understanding. That isn’t badgering, that is questioning. There is a difference.

You are still badgering us about that questions where you should not involve with so lay off!!!!

Go back and READ and you will find the answers!!!!

Good for you Schermy to tell her off!!!!! :giggle:

Right, I agree!

Eve, you are not a cop or DHS social worker. Ok ? Just lay off the personal questions just like Raykat stated. Just let it go and leave it be. I've seen some transgenders have their kids ( around here in this AD ), but you never interrogated them. :)

Thank you Maria....

I wanted to say to WW. Happy to know you been work about your sons reunion.

For Eve, If you want to PM with him about SRS or transgender issues then do it. This thread is for his son reunion, not transgender or anything is not relate to this thread.

I think WW is fill up with EVE for this kind of communtion. Please quit...

Thank you Mizzou

But what about the son? What are his rights?

He can say no to reunion with his birth mother if he like to. It's up to him.

Why should he have to "learn the hard way?"

I beleive the adoptive children deserve to know the truth about their birth mothers. You can not hide children from the truth, they will find out the truth later from someone else and hate you for keep the truth from them and lost their trust on you. No matter either it's negative or positive but adoptive children still has the right to know the truth.

He didn't do anything wrong. Why should this conflict be inflicted upon him? Did the son ask for this disruption in his life?

:confused: WW is hoping to reunion with his birth son since he know his son is an adult. Sure, he will accept IF his birth son don't want to do anything with him. It's up to his son. This is life, we have to face when there're negative and positive in our life.

Maybe the son doesn't know what to expect.

Yes, it's bad if adopted son received the half truth or know nothing. That's why I beleive that the adopted children deserve the truth before they will get shock to learn from someone else.

Do you truly believe most adopted kids expect to find out that their birth parents are transgendered, and that their birth parents took money for them? How can he reasonably "draw the line" if he doesn't know what to expect?

I would say the same with adoptive parents as well. How do adopted children feel after learn that their adoptive parents bought them?

It's bad if the adopted children are being negative to know about their birth mother's trasngendered, homosexual, etc. etc. etc. to make them bitter person. I would positive my adopted children about their birth mothers and explain them why they are transgender, homosexual, why they decided to give them up to me for an adoption, etc. Its about open mind with common sense and positive then they will know what they stand.

Like what I said before, they deserve to know the truth and then decide either they accept the reunion with their birth mothers or not. It's up to adopted children but it also up to birth mothers, too for not want to reunion with their birth children, too.

However, the birth parents do know the story, and therefore it's their responsibility to "draw the line" before they even approach the son, if they even try to approach him.

The birth parents made their decision to give up all parental rights many years ago. If the son wants to reunite that's up to him. But it is not the birth parents "right".

You think it's easy but it's not really easy for some birth parents. They are being "force" to give their babies up for severe reasons, like no money to raise their children, teenager with no support from their parents, etc. Yes some birth parents are willing to give their babies up for an adoption and forget their birth children. Some birth parents doesn't. Each mother is different.

They contact Adoption Agency to find out about their birth children and get them to contact birth children then is up to birth children either they want to reunion with them or not. Many birth children or parents contact Adoption Agency to reunion each other.

As I said before, I don't have a problem with it if it is done in the best interest of the child. After all, the child is the innocent one here. The birth mother made her choice when she gave up her parental rights. If BOTH parties want to find each other, there are state registries which BOTH can sign to be reunited. If a birth mother is simply wanting to reassure herself that she made the right choice, she can investigate and find out how the child is doing without interfering in their life.

Yes, that's right... that's why we have Adoption Agency for? Like what I said before that it's up to birth mothers and birth children either they want to reunion each other or not.

Some birth mothers don't want to reunion with their birth children. It does the same with birth children (until they are legal age) as well.

Some birth children focus the truth and want to find out about their birth mothers and want to know why they gave them away to adoption.

If WW want to reunion with his birth son then up to him but he has to accept if his second son don't want to reunion with him. He know that he cannot force his second son to reunion with him. It's mainly important for WW to know that his sons goes well with school, etc. He accepted that his first son don't want to do anything with him and hoping about his second son. Let WW update about his reunion with his second son.

So let me get this straight, WW.

Did you receive the $5000 on your first son after you gave him up at 7 1/2 months of age, or on the second son? And how old was your second son when you gave him up? And exactly which expenses did you use the money for?

Let me get this straight, Eve.

WW answered some posters' questions about money issues. It's medical expenses.

WW stated in his previous post that he was an unfit mother that's time and can't acheive to raise his first son that's time he already was pregnant with second son and decided to give his first son up for an adoption and beleive it's better for him to have a better life, his first son deserves. I :applause: WW's decision because he prefer to give his baby a good home with loving parents than keep his son then made him unhappy. WW never thought about "selling" for money as he went to Adoption Agency. It's Adoption Agency who told him about money due medical expenses, etc. What he did with Adoption Agency and lawyer is a legal in America. He and his wife struggled with money to raise their second son and decided to give their 3 days old second son up for an adoption and force to take money to be survive themselves because nobody support them to be survived. I can see that he has no choice. It's very sad and hard life, WW had through..

Try to understand where WW come from.

Yes EVE it is VERY appropriate and also a very common happening for birth siblings to seek each other out, even if they are not interested in meeting birth parents.

It was one of my half sisters who pushed my mother into finding me, I have an adopted sister who wanted to meet all her half siblings but couldnt care less about the parents.
Also many of my friends are adopted and felt the same way.

Very true... I have an experience with my friends who are adopted themselves and also my friends who themselves gave their babies up for adoption as well. They have siblings who are hoping to reunion with their half siblings, too.

wow, it's really nice of your half sister to persuade your birth mother to reunion with you and happy...

Yes, I agree with you that WW is very brave to admit the fact what and how he did in the past and then accept his knowledge that he made a honest mistake. I can understand his point is need money to be survive himself because nobody support him which is very hard for him.

Okay, first of all YOU are the one who brought up the transgender issue in this thread, not me. If you didn’t want it discussed, then why did you bring it into the topic? See..

Yes I have read his thread but he didn't create his thread to tell us about his transgender issue but wish him good luck to reunion with his son. He only stated that he is nervous and doubt either his second son accept what his mother become a man or not.

You were a SHE when the adoption took place. Therefore, it is appropriate for me to refer to you as “she” in the past tense. Furthermore, I have no idea if you are a he or a she as you have failed to answer my question as to whether or not you have undergone gender reassignment surgery.

Where is your respect? If WW want us to use "He" to him then respect his wish, no matter either it's past tense or not. I used "He" in my previous post something like that... "He was pregnant..... instead of "She was pregnant because WW want us to use "He" in his thread.

Actually, no WW has not answered my previous question as to how long after the birth of the child the payments were made, which has a direct connection as to whether the money was for reimbursement of birth costs or as a payment for the child.I agree that the child has been in better circumstances since being placed for adoption, so why disrupt his world by putting all this on him now?I have a right to ask these questions for better understanding. That isn’t badgering, that is questioning. There is a difference.

Why should he repeat to answer your question when he did answered our questions voluntarliy since Cheri's first question toward him.

Birth mother's experience stories and reunion with their birth children. It's sad to read their stories. It's not easy for birth mother.

I agreed with one of comments in those link.

Birthmothers are real people with real problems and deserve our respect. Many times if the situation was different they would have kept their child. Many feel that they have no choice or that it is in the best interests of the child because they are too young, not settled, have problems,etc. This does not mean that they are bad people, it just means that they made a difficult decision because of a difficult circumstance. This article is great in giving the reader a great selection of views of birth mothers, which we as adoptive parents need to see.

Real People: Birth Mothers -

Real People: Birth Mothers - Page 2 -

This is an example of birthmother and birthson's experience.
Adoption Reunion A Success Story

I am a birthmother and as such I am so very thankful and grateful that I have been allowed to find my birthson, Sean and find some semblance of peace regarding him, his existence, and how his life has turned out. Life can indeed hold many wonderful surprises and be filled with much if you are lucky. In fact what you may find if you look is a life filled with Joy :) Although that was not always the truth, at least for me..
Giving a child to adoption has been compared to losing someone to death. In my case, having had experienced the death of loved ones, I know that it is very similar.

Is it consider to be selfish or what?

I noticed that some of you think it's easy for birthmother make a decision to give her baby up for an adoption. It's not really easy for some birthmothers.

To me, birthmother can try to reunion with her birthchild if she like to or adopted child can try to reunion with her/his birthmother as well. It does the same because they have feeling. It up to birthmother and birthchild.

If WW want to reunion with his birthson then up to him and it's also up to WW's birthson as well if he want to accept WW's reunion with him or not.

And

Adoption Reunion Registry
Adoption - Reunion Registry - Frequently Asked Questions

Let me get this straight, Eve.

WW answered some posters' questions about money issues. It's medical expenses.

WW stated in his previous post that he was an unfit mother that's time and can't acheive to raise his first son that's time he already was pregnant with second son and decided to give his first son up for an adoption and beleive it's better for him to have a better life, his first son deserves. I :applause: WW's decision because he prefer to give his baby a good home with loving parents than keep his son then made him unhappy. WW never thought about "selling" for money as he went to Adoption Agency. It's Adoption Agency who told him about money due medical expenses, etc. What he did with Adoption Agency and lawyer is a legal in America. He and his wife struggled with money to raise their second son and decided to give their 3 days old second son up for an adoption and force to take money to be survive themselves because nobody support them to be survived. I can see that he has no choice. It's very sad and hard life, WW had through..

Try to understand where WW come from.

AMEN SISTER!!! This thread is to celebrate the possible reunion of WW and his son. Lets stay on topic people!!!!

He can say no to reunion with his birth mother if he like to. It's up to him.
That's right. If the son wants no contact, he needs to be left alone.

I beleive the adoptive children deserve to know the truth about their birth mothers.
IF they want it. Someone's version of the truth should never be forced on the child.

You can not hide children from the truth, they will find out the truth later from someone else and hate you for keep the truth from them and lost their trust on you.
"You" who? The birth parents or the adoptive parents? To whom are you referring?

No matter either it's negative or positive but adoptive children still has the right to know the truth.
If they want to know. No one should force themselves on the children.

:confused: WW is hoping to reunion with his birth son since he know his son is an adult. Sure, he will accept IF his birth son don't want to do anything with him. It's up to his son. This is life, we have to face when there're negative and positive in our life.
If the son requests a "reunion", that's up to him. I'm not even sure such a meeting classifies as a "reunion" since there never was a relationship between them in the first place, be that as it may.

I would say the same with adoptive parents as well. How do adopted children feel after learn that their adoptive parents bought them?
Who will tell them? Why do they need to know?

It's bad if the adopted children are being negative to know about their birth mother's trasngendered, homosexual, etc. etc. etc. to make them bitter person. I would positive my adopted children about their birth mothers and explain them why they are transgender, homosexual, why they decided to give them up to me for an adoption, etc. Its about open mind with common sense and positive then they will know what they stand.
Why would the adoptive parents tell the children that? The adoptive parents don't know everything about the birth parents, so they can't tell them all that.

If the adopted children ask specific questions about the birth parents, and if the adoptive parents truly know the facts, and if the child is mature enough to understand, then the parents can answer those specific questions. But there's no positive reason to tell them more than that.

... It's up to adopted children but it also up to birth mothers, too for not want to reunion with their birth children, too.
That's right. Some birth parents don't want adult children knocking on their doors 20 years later either.

You think it's easy but it's not really easy for some birth parents.
I never, never said that, and you definitely don't know what I "think."

After all these years, some people cannot seem to "really get to know" another poster.

AMEN SISTER!!! This thread is to celebrate the possible reunion of WW and his son. Lets stay on topic people!!!!

Eve has just as much rights for her opinion as all of you here do, the topic was been set on topic from the moment WhiteWolves64 told us the reason of giving his two sons up for adoption, we the people did not pulled the thread off topic. Please re-read the entire thread before lying the blame on some of us. tsk tsk.

I only wishes WhiteWolves all the best of luck with the possible of having a face to face relationship with both of his sons, but who knows really what would happened only God would know more than WhiteWolves would know based how both of his son would feel at the moment of hearing what he has done to them, and how their relationship would go from there. God can see the future better than we people can. :)

The natural of a discussion board is to ask questions, get answers, share information, feedback's. and some of you are telling eve enough with her questions. You got to learn to deal with it when a thread is created. members can and are allow to ask any questions they feel they want to know and it's up to the creator of the thread to not wish or wishes to answer those questions.

just my two cents.

I think it'd be best to just close this thread. JMO

I agree if members are forbidding other members from asking questions regarding of what being said here, then there's no reason to keep this thread open.

All members has to learn to accept each members opinions, questions, answers, feedback's, and suggestions, after all this is what the forum is all about. --agree to disagree is one of them.

Liebling said:
Where is your respect? If WW want us to use "He" to him then respect his wish, no matter either it's past tense or not. I used "He" in my previous post something like that... "He was pregnant..... instead of "She was pregnant because WW want us to use "He" in his thread.
I owe WW no respect. She hasn’t earned it. As far as I am concerned, SHE was born with a vagina and until I know differently, SHE will always be a SHE to me. If SHE doesn’t like it, SHE can ignore me. If SHE wants to use “He” then SHE can do whatever she wants, but that doesn’t mean I have to ignore my own senses to pacify HER desires. So, if you want to leave the transgender issue alone, then by all means, do so.

Liebling said:
Birth mother's experience stories and reunion with their birth children. It's sad to read their stories. It's not easy for birth mother.
Nobody said it was easy. And, nobody said they were bad people. I think it is commendable for a young mother to make the difficult choice of adoption when it is done in the child’s best interest. But leave the reunions bilateral (BOTH parties sign the registry so that it isn’t just one party forcing the reunion and knowledge upon the other).

Back