For JW (Jehovah's Witness) supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.
JW is fucking cult and they are annoying... :roll:

Oh Well... I am agnostic.... for past 4 yrs JW had been coming here all the times.. I was polite and told them not to come here... they still keep coming...
Then I refused to answer the doorbells... they still kept coming....

Then I become so rude.. I slammed the door on their faces...Yet they still coming here... grrrr... two weeks ago... i told them that they had been harassing me for fucking 4 yrs... next time they come here I will be with my bat threatening... I hope they will stop.

Just better to throw soda (such as Pepsi) on their clothes then they will run away. :D

But honestly, I know obvious bec they have not read the Bible themselves.

So, you assume that if they don't read the Bible, they don't know? Funny.. many athiests know the Bible very well. And MOST Christians never read the Bible. Ask a typical Christian to list ten commandments and most will NOT know all the commandments.

Many Bible scholars aren't fundie Christians either. I guess they DON'T read the Bible enough, never mind that they are obviously more educated and they know better than you do?

And you DON'T know what humanism is about.

So, you assume that if they don't read the Bible, they don't know? Funny.. many athiests know the Bible very well. And MOST Christians never read the Bible. Ask a typical Christian to list ten commandments and most will NOT know all the commandments.

Many Bible scholars aren't fundie Christians either. I guess they DON'T read the Bible enough, never mind that they are obviously more educated and they know better than you do?

And you DON'T know what humanism is about.
I didn't say just humanist, or new age, bec I also mentioned christians themselves didn't either. I weight the teaching and the Bible, doesn't matter iif its a pastor or outside church theories. No, has nothing to do I know it all thing. I learned and studied a lot fo things of everything. Don't say I sure do have a lot more to learn, the truth is not just me, all of us do. Bec I do share POV as much u do, but I never said the way you said by calling someone stupid, or many other timidating comments. That's a big different in this. this is what I'm saying many follow, even whenever they qupte, I look it up and being careful how they use. Just like claiming contradictions, but I get back to the point what this passage is saying. I don't jump easily on whatever the issue is by what make sense or anything , but looking it up. Amny doesn't do that. And even, do out of pleasures and mock on christians by thinking how stupid we are, which is not so. We studied as much u do. I try every way to put in word of positive way instead feeling intimidating. Smile

Any of you support the Jehovah's Witness, then please read this comment. This comment reflects to these questions what I will ask you concerning JW. You know more about JW, then please answer these questions. The reason that I will ask you questions is because I think it is very interesting informative for you to open your eyes.

I researched a little bit about JW bible. I searched for Greek texts where JW was translated. A JW supporter had his JW bible and showed it to me. I opened the JW bible and searched the information in it. I noticed what this information in JW bible said. I searched other information through the Internet and found quotations concerning JW.

Please read on these quotations:
Askjo, you are so open minded I just knew you would love this site!
In Defense of the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures Index of Pages
I looked at this link and checked this link providing some information, but I did not find any information what I looked for.

800poundgorilla, will you please answer my question: WHO were Westcott and Hort?

I hate to say it, I don't believe in JW. I was there for 2 months and then stop. Because I found out that they don't celebrate any kind of holidays including birthdays. NONE! JW is a cult. If you died, they only select certain people to go to heaven and the rest go to hell.

I hate to say it, I don't believe in JW. I was there for 2 months and then stop. Because I found out that they don't celebrate any kind of holidays including birthdays. NONE! JW is a cult. If you died, they only select certain people to go to heaven and the rest go to hell.

JW's don't believe in Hell.

How sad! It is true there is a hell Revelation 20:14-15 KJV

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Why does rabbit love JW? :dunno:

In answer to who was Westcott and Hort? They were two British Bible scholars, B. F. Westcott and F. J. A. Hort. Like Tischendorf and Tregelles, these men were firm believers in the divine inspiration of the Scriptures. This fact no doubt helped to account for both their zeal as well as their sound judgment.

Westcott and Hort worked on their Greek text for twenty-eight years, from 1853 to 1881. While working independently of each other, they continually compared notes. “They gathered up in themselves,” as A.*Souter puts it, “all that was most valuable in the work of their predecessors.” They took every conceivable factor and every pertinent probability into consideration.

Not only JW but other Bible translaters use their text. Goodspeed states in the preface of An American Translation (1923): “I have closely followed the Greek Text of Westcott and Hort, now generally accepted. Every scholar knows its superiority to the late and faulty texts from which the early English translations from Tyndale to the Authorized Version were made.” The text of Westcott and Hort also served as the foundation of the Greek Scripture portion of the American Standard Version (1901) and the Revised Standard Version (1946).

JW is officially religious abusive!!!!!! Throwing JW into the tiolet and flash JW away!

I wish that USA would put JW in the cell at the psycharitic institution and claims that JW is mental illness and emotion abusive! JW needs help! When JW people needs to wake up??? NEVER! till they will confront the Great White Throne and found no names in BOOK OF LIFE and be thrown into Lake of FIRE!

I find sad that some of you prove JW wrong because you think your bible is 100% correct.

How do you know that your bible is 100% correct and JW's bible is wrong?

I have many friends who have different beliefs and respect what they are.

I find sad that some of you prove JW wrong because you think your bible is 100% correct.

How do you know that your bible is 100% correct and JW's bible is wrong?

I have many friends who have different beliefs and respect what they are.

I believe that the JW is all totally wrong, because of their doctrines are not exactly followin' God what God says. That's where all have gone wrong.

I believe that the JW is all totally wrong, because of their doctrines are not exactly followin' God what God says. That's where all have gone wrong.

Blame author of the bibles, who wrote differently.

How do you know that your bible is correct?

Liebling, JW bible invented in late 1870's and KJV Bible invented in 1611. Hebrew bible was invented in early or on before 1st century. I know there are several bibles in this world. I hope this information on the links helps you and others. :)

Bible history timeline

When was the Bible written and who wrote it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah's_Witnesses

King James Version of the Bible - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tanakh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nah, I don't blame the author who wrote the bibles differently.
I already experienced God myself more than 20 years ago. And, I know what I've learned through the Holy Spirit who taught me. The Holy Spirit taught me many things through the Word of God. If, the Bible was written through the inspired of God Himself ( through His disciples ), then I believe Him with all my heart, soul and the mind. I ain't worryin' about the authors who wrote the bibles differently. It doesn't mean that I WORSHIP the bible. I listened what the bible is tryin' to tell me about my life. It applies everyone and their life. And, what it wants me to know about Jesus who died for me on the cross. He teaches me how to be born again from the " old self " ( Change to a " new " CyberRed from the " old " CyberRed ).

I still have the bible with me and carry it along with me to church every Sunday to LEARN God's Words. :)

Nah, I don't blame the author who wrote the bibles differently.
I already experienced God myself more than 20 years ago. And, I know what I've learned through the Holy Spirit who taught me. The Holy Spirit taught me many things through the Word of God. If, the Bible was written through the inspired of God Himself ( through His disciples ), then I believe Him with all my heart, soul and the mind. I ain't worryin' about the authors who wrote the bibles differently. It doesn't mean that I WORSHIP the bible. I listened what the bible is tryin' to tell me about my life. It applies everyone and their life. And, what it wants me to know about Jesus who died for me on the cross. He teaches me how to be born again from the " old self " ( Change to a " new " CyberRed from the " old " CyberRed ).

I still have the bible with me and carry it along with me to church every Sunday to LEARN God's Words. :)

Have you see the link, mecooncat provided in her post?

I beleive you experienced God thru the bible, not yourself.

What you did is worship the bible because you want to know what the bible tell you about your life. To me, no I am willing to learn and collect experience in real life by my own instead let anyone tell me what to do.

Mecooncat, thank you for links...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back