For Butch/Femme

I think that lesbian's are forced into the stereotypes that are black and white, however life isn't black and white. I know me personally get stuck into the stereotype of butch however I don't view myself as that. I think that people shouldn't be forced into labels, you should judge them on who they are. However this idea is hard for most of society.

I have no idea why I would put this title here. Curouis who are they ??

If you are member of AD and not want to post here then that is fine. You can PM me later.

Are you Butch or Femme ?

Any else ?

I am Femme but sometimes I want to be butch/tomboy. I am torn between butch and Femme sometimes. Can I be both?

I never forget my hearing butch friends at my old workplace in Boston. They were champs and had a great sense of humor. I still miss them.

People around me definitely would call me a femme but I would say I'm in between (attitude-wise). Usually people are surprised to learn that I like women, since I look "straight" to them. *shrugs* It doesn't matter, people tend to judge a book by the cover anyway. I just like to look good and be myself! ;)

People around me definitely would call me a femme but I would say I'm in between (attitude-wise). Usually people are surprised to learn that I like women, since I look "straight" to them. *shrugs* It doesn't matter, people tend to judge a book by the cover anyway. I just like to look good and be myself! ;)

I am the exactly same way! :D :giggle:

"Are you a boy or a girl" asked by a little boy. "Are you (name)'s son?" asked by my Dad's 40yo friend. "I thought you were a guy until I saw how big your chest is." said an older woman. "Where are the boys?" a man asked mom about me and my brother. I think that answer your question. I never meant to look like a boy, I just happen to feel comfortable in clothes that society said is for male and I guess that made me look like a boy in the face. I dress simple, really. Oh well, not that I mind anyway.

Back