For Butch/Femme

As with any ",religion/politics/"social agenda' when you have to explain who you are, you have to know that you're not showing by example.

It will not take me more than 5 minutes to figure out that someone is "this" or "that". Many people are better judges of character than thier politeness nor their peers give them credit for.

Ultimately, who cares what other people think? Your life is short and your life is all about YOU.

There is no need to explain myself. I am ME. Those I met like me for me or they dont, not a biggie. However I think most of us do like to feel united/connected in some way(s) wether it be "religion/politics/"social agenda'" or family, community, friends, profession. How I identify myself is a one way to introduce myself(especially when its not a face to face meeting)
to let you know a little about me.

First impression tend to be correct, but I am often thought to be str8 because I am more femme and often thought to be a good christian girl because the path I walk is very positive both of which are totally wrong
smile

What I called myself as androgynous. I'm born gay. I've been called faggot several times before.
I don't care anymore.
I don't want to act like a str8 robot, just be myself you know. That's what I am anyway.

wowie! sounds NICE!

*whistles* that sounds like a nice package you've got going on tushere.

so other than a boyish look, a nice ass, and personality, what else attracts you to a butch?

Oh yeah those lipstick lesbians are hard to decipher - you can't really figure out whether they are straight or not. If there's one thing Id like to say is, if your lipstick lesbian - drop us a hint! I hate getting that 'glare' from straight ladies when I talk to them.

*whistles* that sounds like a nice package you've got going on tushere.

so other than a boyish look, a nice ass, and personality, what else attracts you to a butch?

Oh yeah those lipstick lesbians are hard to decipher - you can't really figure out whether they are straight or not. If there's one thing Id like to say is, if your lipstick lesbian - drop us a hint! I hate getting that 'glare' from straight ladies when I talk to them.

:) *no comment* winks!

hahaha....to be honest this was an interesting and fun thing to read :giggle:

I agree with the posts that are all "I am Me"....defintly with ya on that! I think Butch and Femme are lables ppl need to classify and show "which class" they are in...if that makes sense.

I tease ppl and tell them I ride the fence on this subject b/c i am VERY tomboy at times...yet I can pull off the straight Femme thing (which Im not) If ya wanna lable me call me the femme one of a relationship as i tend to be attracted to the more "butchie" women...go ahead :)...

and who ever said something about society going down hill bc of homosexuals...they just need something that is not linked to them to pick on or that will "bring other people down" ya know what im saying? Some ppl live to bring others down bc it makes them feel better....total BS bc there are PLENTY of other things that are gunna make society spiral downward into the bit of doom :hmm:

but any ways....had to put my 2 cents in...Butches are HAWT (agrees with the t-shirt n jeans...nice arms n all that jazz....and yeah personality is key)

:D Till next time

Um, I'm just myself. I think gender roles and the male gender is B.S. So if I feel like being a little feminine on tuesday, I'll do it. If I want to be a little more masculine on wednesday, I'll do it. I can go inbetween too.

Why men have to act macho? Why women have to act so girly?

I don't act like a man and I don't act like a girly.

I'm just myself.

I don't wear dress, makeup, earring and stuff..

I only dress casual and just act human, average person.

And I don't know why Ellen Degeneres has to cut her hair so short and sit like a man... she gets on my nerves... I know she looks uncomfortable.

Why can't she just be herself? Relax. Stop trying so hard. We all
know she is a lesbian. She is so annoying. Trying to get or seek attention.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz boring.

Ellen probably cut her hair because it looks good and is way easier. (Same reason I cut mine). And why do you sit the way you do? "Why" can't that just be how she sits? I don't think she needs to try to get attention, she's a talk show host, she just has attention. She's actually a lot more private than the majority of famous people.

Ive come across as a guy on forums and people often ask if I'm gay without me having to even utter the word 'homosexual'. Of course depending on the person and the situation I find myself in will determine the answer.

I guess I'm butch with a very flamboyant guy personality. The lesbian that dances like a queer if that makes any sense without making any derogatory statements. :confused:

I'm not girly but I also don't act like a man
I'm just myself ^^
If I go somewhere and it's required to be all girly
then I'll dress all girly but usually I'm into jeans, sneakers and
jeans hahahaha

I am is who I am but would say futch(femme-butch). I love to wear the sort-of-long jeans all time but when I play with my boyfriend I could be like dude-chick for enjoy. As for girls I love to flirt with I act like a sweet boy.

Ah, the buffness. What Faeryterp said. :)

I believe that gender identity may or may not be reflected in physical appearance, position in the relationship (a lot of people confuse 'top' with 'butch' and 'bottom' with 'femme'), etc. I will always be a femme no matter what I wear or fix, and I can spot a butch a mile away no matter if she's in a truck or a skirt, and if she's in a skirt, I would be more than happy to help her out of it. ;-)

For more info, check out Butch-Femme.com - Butch-Femme.com. (Not affiliated with the site, just a fan.)

Hmm... I have been accused of both before. I am definitely more femme then I use to be and I do on occasion mix up my pronouns. So I guess I'm both of either depending on the day

Wirelessly posted

I'm femme though I have been mistaken for being straight (came out May of this year woohoo!). I feel that I'm a bit of both on the inside, bit more femme than butch.

Back