For Butch/Femme

Mizzou

Reaction score
I have no idea why I would put this title here. Curouis who are they ??

If you are member of AD and not want to post here then that is fine. You can PM me later.

Are you Butch or Femme ?

Any else ?

I have no idea why I would put this title here. Curouis who are they ??

If you are member of AD and not want to post here then that is fine. You can PM me later.

Are you Butch or Femme ?

Any else ?

Butch is a man-kind and Femme is a woman-kind. I am kinda in middle way so both! :)

Why men have to act macho? Why women have to act so girly?

I don't act like a man and I don't act like a girly.

I'm just myself.

I don't wear dress, makeup, earring and stuff..

I only dress casual and just act human, average person.

And I don't know why Ellen Degeneres has to cut her hair so short and sit like a man... she gets on my nerves... I know she looks uncomfortable.

Why can't she just be herself? Relax. Stop trying so hard. We all
know she is a lesbian. She is so annoying. Trying to get or seek attention.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz boring.

"why" is your favorite word so far I've seen in the forum, deafilmedia.

"why" is your favorite word so far I've seen in the forum, deafilmedia.

Why you don't like me, huh?

Why I can't say why?

Why you aren't at your parents' house for Thanksgiving, huh?

Why? Huh, Why?

You already broke the rules, went off topics about my favorite word. Don't hold back. Come on.

Last edited:
I'll say between if I date a woman. I don't mind femme but not toooo butch just tiny bit is acceptable for me. :)

Butch and Femme are reflective of the individuals. Butch is more masculine; Femme is more feminine. Still, neither identity can be placed in a neat little box, as there are plenty of Femmes who will change the oil in a car, and plenty of Butches who will spend hours in the bathroom getting ready to go somewhere.

Oftentimes, Femmes (like me) can pass as straight. On the other hand, Butches often pass as teenage boys. :)

I'm neither butch or femme. Most of my interests are more typical of men than that of women but I also think of myself as a woman who happens to have little interest in things typically femme. Those who know me well find it much easier to imagine me working on Lua or Perl scripts for my favorite games than to imagine me changing the oil. BTW, I'm learning Lua.

I not know why DI has guts to say that in here.

I know Ellen is just fine woman and proud of herself who she is. She is biggest fan in the USA like OPRAH!!!!

I seen some are Butch/Femme in real life. I was wonder about this forum... is anyone ?? :)

Me ?? look at the mirror and cant tell who I am. :lol:

I see myself as me, I am who I am. Some have pegged me as 'still-in-the-closet', my mother has even said Im dyke. But I dont care I really dont. It all rolls off like water on a ducks back.

I like Ellen, I like her because she is funny and she is 100% comfortable with who she is and she understands that she can't change it.

What I dont understand are the people who think homosexuality run amuck is going to send this country on a downward spiral, NOT TRUE!

It is narrowminded individuals who refuse to see the broader spectrum of things and realize, that gay or straight, deaf or hearing, that every person big or small, fat or skinny deserves respect as a human being.

I see myself as me, I am who I am. Some have pegged me as 'still-in-the-closet', my mother has even said Im dyke. But I dont care I really dont. It all rolls off like water on a ducks back.

I like Ellen, I like her because she is funny and she is 100% comfortable with who she is and she understands that she can't change it.

What I dont understand are the people who think homosexuality run amuck is going to send this country on a downward spiral, NOT TRUE!

It is narrowminded individuals who refuse to see the broader spectrum of things and realize, that gay or straight, deaf or hearing, that every person big or small, fat or skinny deserves respect as a human being.

:gpost:

Most of my interests are more typical of men than that of women but I also think of myself as a woman who happens to have little interest in things typically femme.
Well there's a word for that. It's called genderqueer. I like describing myself as a gay man trapped in the body of a woman. I've always been a hardcore tomboy....but at the same time I adore girly stuff too.

Back