For Butch/Femme

maybe your a gay male metrosexual trapped in a woman's body?? :P just kidding.

myself I have always been tomboy, always will be, and to be honest I find myself more curious about women's stuff than actually knowing anything about it. IE - why the hell do you have to get up everymorning and put warpaint all over your face and call it makeup??

why carry a bag full of random items when you only need less than 5 of those items at your destination??

and heres another kicker Ive never understood - why do women carry two purses on Sundays, but the rest of the time they have this HUGE saddle bag they are lugging around over their shoulder??

Sometimes I feel like Im the only woman alive that doesnt understand what its like being a woman.

Weird I know. I was the girl that had all these Barbies but I had tons more fun playing with my brothers matchbox cars sets.

Metrosexual male is right. That is true because I am bio-female and trapped in man body.

Kids love to play with ANY toys.... cars, farm animals, dolls. I used play with animals, cars, and dolls. Sure, I am crazy

Male carry their purse, too. I carry male purse. :)

Well there's a word for that. It's called genderqueer. I like describing myself as a gay man trapped in the body of a woman. I've always been a hardcore tomboy....but at the same time I adore girly stuff too.

I know. There's some other names for people like me: FTM trangenderist - not to be confused with transexual. I think Beau Bowden has a list of all the terms for FTMs. I got interseted in this transgender thing when I read about Brandon when I bought the book about him in the true crime section. I found it disturbing as the author clearly wasn't sympathic toward him.

If I were a true transexual, I'd be a transexual homosexual. I don't envy those FTM gays.

People cannot see for themselves if they are butch or femme.

For example I think I act like man, butch but I was told sometimes that I act little femme and I usually twist my hip little like spanish girl :) But hell I'm still cute...:giggle:

People cannot see for themselves if they are butch or femme.

For example I think I act like man, butch but I was told sometimes that I act little femme and I usually twist my hip little like spanish girl :) But hell I'm still cute...:giggle:

I've had people tell me I should act more femme - especially my mother. I haven't forgotten the time a friend said about my bike: it's a boy bike. I've always wished I had said it's a pink bike so there!

Male carry their purse, too. I carry male purse. :)

Me too! :P I love the purse! When I have the wallet, I always lost it or never use, but if I have purse, I never lose it or skip it when I leave my home. Loving my purse ;)

Me too! :P I love the purse! When I have the wallet, I always lost it or never use, but if I have purse, I never lose it or skip it when I leave my home. Loving my purse ;)

I don't trust myself with any kind of purse. I tend to lose my purses and book bags so I prefer a wallet in my pocket; this way I don't lose it. I don't put down my bookbag unless I'm in a class room. Otherwise, I run the risk that I'll lose it.

I don't trust myself with any kind of purse. I tend to lose my purses and book bags so I prefer a wallet in my pocket; this way I don't lose it. I don't put down my bookbag unless I'm in a class room. Otherwise, I run the risk that I'll lose it.

Seems like you prefer butch stuff like the wallet :)

You know Ive thought about this for a while now --- in all of my relationships Ive always been the 'guy' type, you know the one thats making all the decisions about what kind of truck, changing the oil, what kind of tool, etc. Whereas the boyfriends Ive had were more like - oh let me cook dinner for you, let me buy you some new clothes etc.

For my non-date last night I had to get a female friend go help me pick out some make up. I got it on with out looking like clown then no call no date.

Even my friend said my clothing style was more guy-ish and that the tomboy look was OK but I needed a touch of the woman trapped inside of me showing.

And to be honest any friendship Ive had with a woman was closer than any other relationship Ive had with a guy dating wise. Uh could this be a sign?????

I been seen "butch" women who married to their hubby. It was so amuzing to see them and how they reacts each other.

It is very interesting to see this kind of view. My mom do the repair cars, too. My dad told her to not do that when in the marriage.

You let men touch you as you feel like a woman! WINKS.

I been seen "butch" women who married to their hubby. It was so amuzing to see them and how they reacts each other.

It is very interesting to see this kind of view. My mom do the repair cars, too. My dad told her to not do that when in the marriage.

You let men touch you as you feel like a woman! WINKS.

LOL. My sister isn't very butch but she's better at fixing things than my brother in law. :giggle:

Ahem... my mom is not butch. :)

The way women wore man's clothing and married to their hubby. It is kind of BUTCH alike. :)

hehehe... even tho.... i am very straight old fart.... but i am femme..... but when i was little .. i was very tomboy until around the age of 15 i chased boys instead of fighting with them....

I have no idea why I would put this title here. Curouis who are they ??

If you are member of AD and not want to post here then that is fine. You can PM me later.

Are you Butch or Femme ?

Any else ?

Im femme(lipstick), tend to wear lots of skirts, long hair done up, painted nails and high heels but very indepentdant, I drive a truck, camp and fish.
but i do identify with the label femme and I love butch women, buff women,
jeans and t's with great personalities, lets face it good looks with nothing behind them get left behind. sigh though i truly enjoy watching nice bicepts, tight butts.....oh sorry got carried away:giggle:

Im femme(lipstick), tend to wear lots of skirts, long hair done up, painted nails and high heels but very indepentdant, I drive a truck, camp and fish.
but i do identify with the label femme and I love butch women, buff women,
jeans and t's with great personalities, lets face it good looks with nothing behind them get left behind. sigh though i truly enjoy watching nice bicepts, tight butts.....oh sorry got carried away:giggle:

wowie! sounds NICE!

As with any religion/politics/"social agenda", when you have to explain who you are, you have to know that you're not showing by example.

It will not take me more than 5 minutes to figure out that someone is "this" or "that". Many people are better judges of character than thier politeness nor their peers give them credit for.

Ultimately, who cares what other people think? Your life is short and your life is all about YOU.

Back