Football Season is here woohooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeps pressure on Brady and stay close to the Patriots' wide receivers are the weakness points. :hmm:

:pissed::pissed: For the next Bears game............I'm telling them to let my 4yr old daughter QB..........couldn't hurt the team!!!!!!!!! :pissed: :pissed:

Texanguy, I missed the game no cable plus I went to the last girls nite out event from church. I am a bit surprised on the score. I thought for a min what happened? Ravens must be angry at NE and gave them a run for their money. Challenges the Pats had face it seems. Fill me in on the time out? I noticed Doug mentioned "holding" ?
I am glad they won, Baltimore must of have been physical.

You've probably seen highlights by now.....but, the Pats had a 4th and 1 (less than 2:00 left) and got stuffed.....but wait! Billick called a TO! so another chance and converted 1st down.....Next 4th and 5, less than 1:00 min left, incomplete pass, but wait! defensive holding (which in my amateur POV was :bsflag: ) So now Pats get another chance and score

Since the Patriots almost lose to other teams recently, will the Steelers stop the Patriots?

Since the Patriots almost lose to other teams recently, will the Steelers stop the Patriots?

I have to said they can cuz Steelers are #1 on their defense while Pats are #1 on their offense...

It's possible Pittsburgh could stiff New England in the next game... anything can happen.. and beside I was so sure Baltimore, even with Ray Lewis on defense, would try to stiff NE and almost did it.. but damn refs screwed it up..especially the end zone late in the 4th quarter... that holding call against Baltimore was bullcrap...oh well...

Ocean... surely ya jest eh?? Ya have to slap moi eh? LOL funny

It's possible Pittsburgh could stiff New England in the next game... anything can happen.. and beside I was so sure Baltimore, even with Ray Lewis on defense, would try to stiff NE and almost did it.. but damn refs screwed it up..especially the end zone late in the 4th quarter... that holding call against Baltimore was bullcrap...oh well...

Ocean... surely ya jest eh?? Ya have to slap moi eh? LOL funny

:giggle: Your just waiting for the Pats to fall ain't ya? Guess what? Not going to happen:nana::nana:

Ocean. soon or later your Pats will fart and lose a game.. ahaha...

Ocean. soon or later your Pats will fart and lose a game.. ahaha...
Keep Dreaming :nana:

Put this DICTIONARY to good use!
2ca641f6.jpg

Naw Ocean.... the Pats are bound to fart and lose soon.... lol...

I wasn't expect Patriots gone undefeate seaseon this year until they beat Colts then came back to win last few games. That made me almost to think they have a good chance be 16-0 or 19-0 after they were able to finish their jobs last few games.

Who you think who beat Patrtiots this year? Steelers, Dolphins, Jets or Giants? I take Steelers and not count Dolphins and Jets out due division rvials. Ah, Steelers's DB Anothy Smith's saying : "We're going to win," Smith said. "Yeah, I can guarantee a win. As long as we come out and do what we got to do. Both sides of the ball are rolling, and if our special teams come through for us, we've got a good chance to win."

Like I say before : turnovers will change the game anytime (check : Peyton Mannings's fumble, Feeley's ill interceptions, and Ravesn's Time out before Pats lost 4th down/penalties that helped Patriots to win).

That what I thought Steelers could be one. Not becuase of their best defense...Patriots are every teams's biggest target.

So far, NFL's best defenese teams had been lost to Patriots : Cotls's best passing defense, Ravens's all around defense and Eagles' best blitz defense.

Brady may be pressure then he still to finish his jobs...or didin't he pressured last few games?. Not much.

I wasn't expect Patriots gone undefeate seaseon this year until they beat Colts then came back to win last few games. That made me almost to think they have a good chance be 16-0 or 19-0 after they were able to finish their jobs last few games.

Who you think who beat Patrtiots this year? Steelers, Dolphins, Jets or Giants? I take Steelers and not count Dolphins and Jets out due division rvials. Ah, Steelers's DB Anothy Smith's saying : "We're going to win," Smith said. "Yeah, I can guarantee a win. As long as we come out and do what we got to do. Both sides of the ball are rolling, and if our special teams come through for us, we've got a good chance to win."

Like I say before : turnovers will change the game anytime (check : Peyton Mannings's fumble, Feeley's ill interceptions, and Ravesn's Time out before Pats lost 4th down/penalties that helped Patriots to win).
Welcome back Max! The Patriots will be under pressure this week. Its going to be a great game, I believe the Patriots will BEAT the Steelers. Everyone wants the Pats to lose bec everyone is after Brady too bad :laugh2:

Go PATROITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12 to zeeeeeroooooo!!!!!! Alriiiiiiight! That is our babies out there, including Teddy and Brandy, of course. And Randy Moss. MMMMM...They did bury more birds 6 ft deep in the ground after we beat the Ravens!!! I do not like the Ravens *shake my head*....(I watched the game and was at edge of my freaking seat the whole freaking time-yelling at Brandy, "hey, what the matter with you Brandeeeeeeee?!?" Haha, well, he did it...wheeeeew, but hey that is our Pats, our babies didn't give up...Yeh!!! I never forget that last 8 seconds....whew!!!

Let me tell ya, at the Eagles game, the funny thing I did was yelling at my 51 inches screen TV, "Where the hell is Adam? DAMN IT!!! He wouldn't miss this freaking ball..." Our boys looked at me, funny and laughing....he is not in the Patroits anymore...Ooooops, I forgot....he was in the other team that I hate and of course that I have forgotten alllll about it. Yeah, Damn it!!! I wasn't thrilled, but hey we got Randy Moss. And other great players.

So....the Pits is next...I can't wait!!! I will get the huge pot ready for the steeler, with my wicked smile....I am looking forward to the Dolphins, basically if we will be a 14-0 winnings and them 0-14....heh heh...too many fishes in the sea thats drowning the dolphins???? Go PATROITS!!!!! NUMBER ONE!!!! THEY NEVER DIE!!!!

Go PATROITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12 to zeeeeeroooooo!!!!!! Alriiiiiiight! That is our babies out there, including Teddy and Brandy, of course. And Randy Moss. MMMMM...They did bury more birds 6 ft deep in the ground after we beat the Ravens!!! I do not like the Ravens *shake my head*....(I watched the game and was at edge of my freaking seat the whole freaking time-yelling at Brandy, "hey, what the matter with you Brandeeeeeeee?!?" Haha, well, he did it...wheeeeew, but hey that is our Pats, our babies didn't give up...Yeh!!! I never forget that last 8 seconds....whew!!!

Let me tell ya, at the Eagles game, the funny thing I did was yelling at my 51 inches screen TV, "Where the hell is Adam? DAMN IT!!! He wouldn't miss this freaking ball..." Our boys looked at me, funny and laughing....he is not in the Patroits anymore...Ooooops, I forgot....he was in the other team that I hate and of course that I have forgotten alllll about it. Yeah, Damn it!!! I wasn't thrilled, but hey we got Randy Moss. And other great players.

So....the Pits is next...I can't wait!!! I will get the huge pot ready for the steeler, with my wicked smile....I am looking forward to the Dolphins, basically if we will be a 14-0 winnings and them 0-14....heh heh...too many fishes in the sea thats drowning the dolphins???? Go PATROITS!!!!! NUMBER ONE!!!! THEY NEVER DIE!!!!

Hey restless_heart welcome back! Its been awhile since I've heard from you. Yes, big games this weekend. I am so ready for it while I was at the gym on the treadmill (dangerous when Brady's on tv) I saw some interviews with Brady, he said it will be a challenge and Big Ben guranteed a win against the Patriots. We will see what happens. I am in no doubt it maybe a tie or overtime on the game. The scores will probably be close all I can say, Go Patriots! They are a great team, play hard and phenomenon! :h5:

Hey restless_heart welcome back! Its been awhile since I've heard from you. Yes, big games this weekend. I am so ready for it while I was at the gym on the treadmill (dangerous when Brady's on tv) I saw some interviews with Brady, he said it will be a challenge and Big Ben guranteed a win against the Patriots. We will see what happens. I am in no doubt it maybe a tie or overtime on the game. The scores will probably be close all I can say, Go Patriots! They are a great team, play hard and phenomenon! :h5:

Thank you, I know it is a while. Hoildays and of course FOOTBALL!!!!

Nah, I ain't afraid of the Pits' quaterback. Guarentee or no guarentee...I have heard it all. Look at Mannings! PPPPpppphhhhtttt....He beats Brandy, but look at Brandy!!! He got so hot and hotter!!! I am pretty sure he will beat the record. I did never forget that look on Mannings' face after we made that lovely touchdown... :giggle: I have watched many interviews (I got direct tv) and my best bet Brandy will be the next MVP again in the next superbowl, like he did the last time with the Eagle. Mmmmmm yeah, trust me...we will get the 'perfect' game that we shall never forget, ahhh say biggest blowout ever....gotta pray girl...:fingersx:

Redskins won last night. Whew for my brother's sake. My heart go out to Redskins that they lost a good player. I never forget that they lost one of the Patroits' player to jetski accident. Especially the trade and all...I hate it when the season comes and goes...

Anyway, my brother got blind at work yesterday and he barely couldn't see at all. He got fiberglass in his eyes. :eek3: but he is ok now--thank God, so at least he is happy that the RedSkins have won, even though he couldn't see the screen last night. I did. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back