Football Season is here woohooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. My team and I'll see you and your team in the Super Bowl XLII...soon. :D May the best team win.

We are back :giggle:

patriotssupwerbowl.jpg

That depends on if Dallas and New England ever would meet in the Super Bowl?? Anything can happen... so wait and see.. lol

That depends on if Dallas and New England ever would meet in the Super Bowl?? Anything can happen... so wait and see.. lol

I am no doubt NE Patriots WILL go to Super Bowl :giggle: Yeah! My boys are back in town! Wait! Its their "back in the saddle again " that's a song from Aerosmith bec they are from Boston. Good things come from Boston LOL... Yippie!! Woo hoo! They play against the Ravens today. Next week hot game NE Patriots vs. Pitts Steelers

..and next week, hopefully it'll be 'Steel Curtains' for 'em Patriots. :cool:

~RR

OOO RR... ya gonna get heat... or not... wouldnt be surprised if some crap-pies been hurled your way after that comment ya made.. hahahahaha...

The Pats doesn't look good against the Ravens at first half...

What?! all I've gotta say is that holding call was bad.....I don't even care who won....but pats should have lost that game! I have seen such worse "holds" that aren't called. I feel the refs were looking for something to bail the pats out....I am very, very disappointed! :ugh3: whatever

:pissed: at Bellick for calling a time out. *ahem*.....Good game, Oceanblue, glad that your team has a difficult situation to stay on. :)

:pissed: at Bellick for calling a time out. *ahem*.....Good game, Oceanblue, glad that your team has a difficult situation to stay on. :)

Texanguy, I missed the game no cable plus I went to the last girls nite out event from church. I am a bit surprised on the score. I thought for a min what happened? Ravens must be angry at NE and gave them a run for their money. Challenges the Pats had face it seems. Fill me in on the time out? I noticed Doug mentioned "holding" ?
I am glad they won, Baltimore must of have been physical.

The Ravens' defense team played their hearts out, they came so close to defeat the Patriots, however, the 2 minutes warning, the refs has fouled on the Ravens' defense team pretty quite many time.

The biggest mistake in the whole game was when the Bellick called a timeout as Tom said, "hut" then the Ravens sacked him at 1 yard and 4th down with under 2 minutes. So, a timeout from Ravens' head coach saved the Patriots' streak records. heh

The Ravens' defense team played their hearts out, they came so close to defeat the Patriots, however, the 2 minutes warning, the refs has fouled on the Ravens' defense team pretty quite many time.

The biggest mistake in the whole game was when the Bellick called a timeout as Tom said, "hut" then the Ravens sacked him at 1 yard and 4th down with under 2 minutes. So, a timeout from Ravens' head coach saved the Patriots' streak records. heh

Sounds like the Baltimore Ravens played a good game with the Pats. I wish could have seen it. I noticed the score was something like NE 27 and Baltimore 24 correct me if I am wrong. I like to hear Brady "hut" :giggle: music to my ears :lol:
Thanks for the scoop on the game.

ok Brady is getting sucks last few games and I am concerning abt him since he is my fball fantasy team :-/

ok Brady is getting sucks last few games and I am concerning abt him since he is my fball fantasy team :-/

That's bec everyone is after Brady, so the pressure is on him when it comes time to make the decision to toss the ball. The defense and line back need to be on the alert to make a quick and Brady will be taken down if he doesn't fast enough. He gets the job done =)

assist coach wasn't suppose to give time-out, only either player or head coach. What's give with Pats?

I was thinking dang Baltimore sure had NE on the ropes.. till the last few mins of the 4th quarter... ugh... I was yelling at the tv so much... grrr... oh well... NE sure got lucky this time but the next game that will be the one where NE finally lose.. or not? Will wait and see...

That's bec everyone is after Brady, so the pressure is on him when it comes time to make the decision to toss the ball. The defense and line back need to be on the alert to make a quick and Brady will be taken down if he doesn't fast enough. He gets the job done =)

yea true... I am sure Brady will getting more pressure when Pats take on Steelers coming on this Sunday

I was thinking dang Baltimore sure had NE on the ropes.. till the last few mins of the 4th quarter... ugh... I was yelling at the tv so much... grrr... oh well... NE sure got lucky this time but the next game that will be the one where NE finally lose.. or not? Will wait and see...

yea true... I am sure Brady will getting more pressure when Pats take on Steelers coming on this Sunday

For NS>:slap:

Farewell, that will be a tough game on Sunday , The Brady Bunch need to be on the alert indeed and make some quick decisions to move fast enough. There is going to be pressure on the NE Patriots on Sunday when they do meet the Steelers. Its going to be a great game definately not going to miss :fingersx: Its going to be physical and intense game. I am rootin for NE Patriots :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back