Football Season is here woohooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying that on this Thursday for Cowboys vs Packers, it won't air either on CBS, NBC or FOX or ESPN, either. It will be only on NFL Network. While live in Dallas or Wisc area, they can watch their location over-the-air channel.

go to bar or get digital cable/satellite dish to watch NFL Network ;)

Dallas And Green Bay Will Be Shown On Nfl Channel, And Have One Here And Live With Roommates. Here Is Full Blooded Packers Fan. Dallas Is One Of My Worse. I Grew Up In Oklahomo And Tired To Hear About Dallas Cowboys, Ugh And I Think The Owner Of The Cowboys Is The Worse Sportmanship Of Any Others. Really My Fav Is Seattle And Miami. But Green Bay And New England Is My Second. Other Than That, How About College Football? Hope Oklahomo Beat Mizzou To Allow Ohio State Into Bcs Bowl, Go Bucks!!!!

if you're not either from Green Bay or Dallas area, you won't able to see on your TV, only on NFL Network. If your luck to find sport bar club that have one.

I do have NFL network actually so I'll be watching too. :thumb:

BTW, Steeler vs Dolphin last night was awesome. It was lower score total for long time.

0-3

Wow!

THat is won CFL first to champion to Saskatoon and Winnipeg.

They bets to Winnipeg is lose. Saskatoon is won... Football really won.

Happy spirit

Yep Smith... the Saskatchewan Roughriders did win their 3rd Grey Cup (the 2 other came in 1966 and 1989) so it was a good game vs the Blue Bombers.. btw I was rooting for the Blue Bombers.. dang... next year Winnipeg will try again for sure...and I assume Saskatchewan will try again as well...

BTW The Roughriders play in Regina not Saskatoon.. that's okay as I think there should be another team in Saskatchewan (this time in Saskatoon)...

Yeah, that game on Monday night was sick! I especially loved that punt that stopped dead in its own divot on the field! :eek3:

Yeah, that game on Monday night was sick! I especially loved that punt that stopped dead in its own divot on the field! :eek3:

it was sad for Ricky William when he finally got back to NFL on that Monday for first time to play after a year. Then now, he got injury and is out of season.

My Alma Mater, Florida State had a real crappy season this year. It was actually painful watching them play.

FSU did knock off BC when they were #2, but we see now that was just the beginning of their demise at BC. It seems as if the Seminoles and Canes both having big struggles last couple years.

Today is big day. Yeaaaaaaa!!!!

Green Bay Packers vs Dallas Cowboys at 7:15 PM CT

LET'S GO, COWBOYS!

I sure hope it all goes well tonight! Sure your going to be super glued to the tube :giggle: Please check in ok? After reading that last post gets me worried hehee

Shake, shake, shake your booty LOL

dallas-cowboys.gif

Victory for Dallas Cowboys over Packer! If they keep up, then they have home-field advantage!

VICTORY!

*John Wayne accents* Easy, Oceanblue, I'm alright, miss. lol. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back