Football Season is here woohooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its "brady", not "Brandy" as you have been typing. I know what you mean, I just didn't know if you knew you kept typing that.

Restless_heart sorry to hear about your brother sure hope he will be alright. I am glad the Redskins won a game so your brother can enjoy his team winning and plus in spirit of the late Sean Taylor#21.

Yes, who cares what the Pitts QB Big Ben says (chuckles). Yes, the NE QB is Brady not Brandy remove the "N" :)

Go #12 #81 and your guy #54 hehehe

Redskins won last night. Whew for my brother's sake. My heart go out to Redskins that they lost a good player. I never forget that they lost one of the Patroits' player to jetski accident. Especially the trade and all...I hate it when the season comes and goes...

Anyway, my brother got blind at work yesterday and he barely couldn't see at all. He got fiberglass in his eyes. :eek3: but he is ok now--thank God, so at least he is happy that the RedSkins have won, even though he couldn't see the screen last night. I did. :cool:

Bet ya the Steelers gonna pressure Brady to make some bad throws.. hehe I know Ocean gonna growl at this..

Bet ya the Steelers gonna pressure Brady to make some bad throws.. hehe I know Ocean gonna growl at this..

NS, your absolutely right about Brady going to be under pressure bec the Pitts Steelers are guranteed a win (who cares! LOL) I know its going to be tough on my boys, they can handle it and get the job well done :)
I have sad news for you, NE Patriots are a great team :nana:

HAHAH Ocean.. but if NE loses tomorrow ya gonna be in hiding for sure till the next game when NE do get back on the winning line... lol...

BTW the Pittsburgh/New England game on CBS at 4 pm EST for tomorrow I believe...so book your seat to the tv and watch that game.. haha

HAHAH Ocean.. but if NE loses tomorrow ya gonna be in hiding for sure till the next game when NE do get back on the winning line... lol...

BTW the Pittsburgh/New England game on CBS at 4 pm EST for tomorrow I believe...so book your seat to the tv and watch that game.. haha

Don't speak soo soon about the NE Patriots losing :nono: :laugh2: Just have to book your seat and the watch name :giggle:

Home Sweet Home -Gillette Stadium

I forgot to note, its going to be "Home Sweet Home" for NE Patriots. I sure they will feel the supported fellow Patriots crowd. Some people from Calif will going to that game, the support is in full force. In matter of hours from now , we will see the challenge NE Patriots will face off with Pittsburgh Steelers! GO Patriots!! Go Brady! Go Moss! Go Bruschi!

Welcome back Max! The Patriots will be under pressure this week. Its going to be a great game, I believe the Patriots will BEAT the Steelers. Everyone wants the Pats to lose bec everyone is after Brady too bad :laugh2:

Hello again Oceanblue7! Ready for Pats-Steelers?! Goooo Kyle Eckel!

I joined Patriots-Marines to seek for the bad Steelers players. Here is this photot! Hee hee ;)

DSCF0019.jpg

My young brother and young sister are Steelers hardcore fans while my almost entire of families - Patriots fans.

Hello Max!
I am as ready as ever "Home Sweet Home game" Gillette Stadium. I got a full force of fellow Patriots going tailgate parties etc.. I hope to see them on TV that would be neat to see!!

You inspired me , going to wear my Superbowl t-shirt today smile. Nice t-shirt by the way hehehe

Patriot-Marines seek for the bad Steelers players, what kind of club is that? :laugh2:

Great you most of your familia for Patriots awesome!!

Go Patriots!!!

Hello again Oceanblue7! Ready for Pats-Steelers?! Goooo Kyle Eckel!

I joined Patriots-Marines to seek for the bad Steelers players. Here is this photot! Hee hee ;)

DSCF0019.jpg

My young brother and young sister are Steelers hardcore fans while my almost entire of families - Patriots fans.

Psstttt...It's steel curtains steel curtains steel curtains time!!

Good luck to both teams--hopefully, it'll be a great game to watch. ;)

~RR

Haha, that will show Anthony Smith to be placing guarantees! Brady burned him so bad more than once! That was complete domination in the 2nd half. I regret to say now that I think Pats will be undefeated in regular season.

Haha, that will show Anthony Smith to be placing guarantees! Brady burned him so bad more than once! That was complete domination in the 2nd half. I regret to say now that I think Pats will be undefeated in regular season.

Now your talking my style :lol: I am soo jazzed!!! NE Patriots couldn't walk off their home without winning! Home Sweet Home!!! Yeah! Some members of the Patriots club went to the game can't wait to see reports on that group. It was a great game, that ball pass from Moss to Brady to Graffey (sp?) that was awesome. Moss took a cool stride to the touchdown that was classic!! :h5: HohDougRN

God, the Lions made me a ungodly freaked out. lol Y'all should hat off to the Cowboys for not quitting and give up against Detroit Lions.

Yup, Texan...I watched that game earlier today; what an incredible finish! Awesome when games go like that. Also the Titans/Chargers game was great with Chargers coming from 14 down in 4th to get to overtime and win with LT!

God, the Lions made me a ungodly freaked out. lol Y'all should hat off to the Cowboys for not quitting and give up against Detroit Lions.

it was oh-my-wow game. Cowboys earn NFC East Champsion. woot!

now, only need two more victorys to seal all home-advantage playoff.

Yeah. Same thing, I thought Steelers would come back before they got slammed down with 4th down on Patriots 1. Anthing can be happen quickly with turnovers.

Its "brady", not "Brandy" as you have been typing. I know what you mean, I just didn't know if you knew you kept typing that.

Yeah, yea I know :giggle: I always spell ppl's name wrong. So sorry about that. Way to go Brady!!! now is that better??? I hope I will remember next time.

13 to zeeeeeroooooo!!!! yeah...Of course, the pot was filled with melted steel, including the birds. So Jets is on our case, remember it was the first game that we all got caught spying, heh heh. My brother kept calling me LOSER just bacause the Pats cheated since 2000, or rumors were said, heh heh...he did said, they are gonna take Randy Moss. My brother would try scare me. I ain't scared. When I heard about the spy, etc..., I told everyone that they were just jealous and because we got some good players and I do not wanna hear it. So far as it seems, the Pats hasn't cheat, did they? I don't see anyone spying or using camera...or did we missed, haha...just kidding. The steeler did well, like the Eagles and the Ravens. But the Pats....that is our babies out there!!!

Dallas to Superbowl, nah...I feel Green Bay might go to Superbowl. Remember Green Bay and the Pats in 1997??? Green Bay won. I would like to see how Fave and Brady plays this year, it would be intresting, don't you agree?

I would LOVE to visit Boston to see the players one day!!!! Ocean-you are so lucky that you can buy any shirt you want at anytime or anywhere in your hometown because all I see here was the Eagle or the Pits. ARGH!!!!

GO PATROITS!!!!! We still will have the perfect game, ah say biggest blow out ever!!!! :giggle::dance2::h5: three more to go!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back