food poisoning

Thanks, i have been, pepto has been my "best friend" Ice cream is also amazing, it helps my nausea and pain, no idea why. But the more i move the more nauseated i get.

Just throwing out an idea here... Could it be an ulcer? Ulcers tend to flare. I need to google, but I believe there is also nausea with them and pain. Also, dairy seems to help for some reason. You should go to see your doctor, Typing. If it is an ulcer, you'll need medication to treat it.

typeing,

how are you feeling today? any better? if not, i would definitely see your doctor.

typeing,

how are you feeling today? any better? if not, i would definitely see your doctor.

I agree.

We can sit here online and guess all day long.

No one will be sure what the cause is. Only a Dr can tell the OP. Especially if its been going on for a while on and off.

Could be anything!! Best to leave the guessing to the practitioners.

I agree.

No one will be sure what the cause is. Only a Dr can tell the OP. Especially if its been going on for a while on and off.

Exactly. I hope she sees her doctor.

I agree.

i couldn't agree more.

It often helps when you drink plenty of water. :)

I always buy water from Walmart. I get the 1-gallon jugs of spring water... usually 3 at a time. I just stick one in the fridge and it's always cold whenever I'm thirsty. :)

That is not good poison because warned I think so posion food not good health. I don't have think so what is happened?

Just help him out by interpret his posts

That is not good poison because warned I think so posion food not good health. I don't have think so what is happened?

"That is not good posion. Because, I warned you, I think it is so posion food. It's not good health. I don't have it and don't think I do, so what happened?"

Fixed.

Thanks yall! I am doing much better, things are going pretty well right now!

<<hugs>>

Sorry to hear that. I know it was not fun because I went through in the past. I am so glad to hear that you are feeling much better.
:hug:

That is not good health

"That is not good posion. Because, I warned you, I think it is so posion food. It's not good health. I don't have it and don't think I do, so what happened?"

Fixed.

That is point Health Department inspector for poison food. Because safety food.,

That is introduction to learn you how can you fix on improve safe.

don't be getting sick worst influence bad bacteria. That is not good health

That is cough or running on nose. too much sick

Be careful to watch out to food safe.

You can smell old food throw garbarge to not good used food.

That is make sure watch on check health

That is important to food, it is key watch on responsibilty on check on health

Safety food
:wave:

Back