food poisoning

exactly where my stomach is... It's not on the right side or anything. *i had an appendectomy like 10 years ago*

Jillio meant - describe the symptoms and everything. what pain feels like... do you have bloody stool... etc. etc. I had appendectomy 19 years ago as well.

exactly where my stomach is... It's not on the right side or anything. *i had an appendectomy like 10 years ago*

Does the pain radiate out towards your back? With you immune system bbeing compromised, and the way you have described it as off and on, and then very sick for a few days, it could very well be your gall bladder.

Jillio meant - describe the symptoms and everything. what pain feels like... do you have bloody stool... etc. etc. I had appendectomy 19 years ago as well.

Yes, I wanted to know if the pain was sharp and intermittant, or continuous and severe or dull.

Ever been diagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Goes along with other immune disorders.

I doubt that its your gall baldder now that you have said the pain is not radiating and constant.

Ever been diagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Goes along with other immune disorders.

I doubt that its your gall baldder now that you have said the pain is not radiating and constant.

Thanks a ton, and no, never been diagnosed with IBS.

for IBS - how is it usually fixed?

I had food poisoning at few time, worse was in 2005, it happened after ate pizza from local restaurant then I went feel, got diarrhea and nausea, it don't feel better in 2 days.

During at time, I went to school with sick from food poisoning and cause my behavior to worsen and make very rude at principal then I got suspended and sent to home. :roll:

I had food poisoning at few time, worse was in 2005, it happened after ate pizza from local restaurant then I went feel, got diarrhea and nausea, it don't feel better in 2 days.

During at time, I went to school with sick from food poisoning and cause my behavior to worsen and make very rude at principal then I got suspended and sent to home. :roll:

Yup, this started with a hamburger... I went to school yesterday. *i was very happy we got out early for ice*

Yup, this started with a hamburger... I went to school yesterday. *i was very happy we got out early for ice*

my worst one was from tainted beef fried rice from chinese restaurant. 2nd worst was the tainted fried calamari from Houlihan's

Oh really, I think it was from peanut butter but oh well.

My aunt made me go to school when had food poisoning from one last night and got fed up, after suspended and got all F on schoolwork.

Back