food poisoning

Time. The bacteria has to flush from your system. In the meantime, sip on Gatoraid to stay hydrated, and don't venture too far from your bathroom. If it gets so bad that you can't keep Gatoraid down, a visit to the ER for IV fluids.

Do you have it?

yep. shit it out and stay hydrated. that's all you can do. my worst one lasted 3 days but jillio's had it worse. Food poisoning = :mad2:

Yep, mine went for 5 days! I bursted blood vessels in one of my eyes from puking so hard! Makes me want to puke just thinking about it!:giggle:

Time. The bacteria has to flush from your system. In the meantime, sip on Gatoraid to stay hydrated, and don't venture too far from your bathroom. If it gets so bad that you can't keep Gatoraid down, a visit to the ER for IV fluids.

Do you have it?

Are you refer Gatoraid as Gatorade?

It first started like 3 weeks ago, i have like one day of feeling fine, and then 3 or 4 where i cant even get up...

Yep, mine went for 3 days! I bursted blood vessels in one of my eyes from puking so hard! Makes me want to puke just thinking about it!:giggle:

good gracious!

It first started like 3 weeks ago, i have like one day of feeling fine, and then 3 or 4 where i cant even get up...

then that's not food poisoning. food poisoning occurs just a few to several hours after eating tainted food.

Sounds like you have a virus or bacteria or something in your system, typeing. You might want to go get it checked out.

Yeah, thats when it started... *i also have an immune problem...*

ah.... my best guess - you have a stomach flu/virus at this moment :dunno: if it's pretty bad... yes go to E.R. as Nika suggested

Please go to the doctor typeing. It could be something more serious--my sister started out that way and it got more serious because she waited too long.

exactly where my stomach is... It's not on the right side or anything. *i had an appendectomy like 10 years ago*

Back