Feds to monitor BMI

To be dehumanized? No, that's not the point at all. Thanks to dishonest druggies it's necessary.

Drug testing is very serious in the military. That's why it's observed, random, surprise, and stringent chain of custody.

Yeah, where were the honest ones when we needed them? :lol:

In the Navy, our tests were always surprise and random, so unless you wear a condom of urine taped to you every day, all day long, I don't know how that would be effective.

Maybe because you are a dishonest person in addition to being a drug user.

Nice way to judge someone. If you and I met you would never know that I smoke marijuana unless I told you. Nothing about cheating on a drug test makes me dishonest. Like I said I don't smoke and work. I don't steal from people. What I do to unwind is no business of a company I may or may not work for. Some people drink alcohol and some people smoke. It is not something I do all day long

Nice way to judge someone. If you and I met you would never know that I smoke marijuana unless I told you. Nothing about cheating on a drug test makes me dishonest. Like I said I don't smoke and work. I don't steal from people. What I do to unwind is no business of a company I may or may not work for. Some people drink alcohol and some people smoke. It is not something I do all day long

Um, cheating is an act of dishonesty. Therefore, if you cheat, you are dishonest. Period. There's no way around it.

Besides, marijuana is illegal. Drinking isn't.

:laugh2: Cheating on a test isn't being dishonest.......Laugh of the day.

And your decision to break the law is very much your employers business. Poor decision making and a willingness to break the law by an employee can have a serious negative impact on a business.

Um, cheating is an act of dishonesty. Therefore, if you cheat, you are dishonest. Period. There's no way around it.

Besides, marijuana is illegal. Drinking isn't.

There was a time when drinking was illegal. Just saying. And it is not completely illegal anymore. Plus totally biased considering that alcohol causes more problems than weed

How do you feel about companies peeking in on others lives. I think that is dishonest.

There was a time when drinking was illegal. Just saying. And it is not completely illegal anymore. Plus totally biased considering that alcohol causes more problems than weed

How do you feel about companies peeking in on others lives. I think that is dishonest.

Again, drinking isn't illegal. Marijuana is. That's the point.

It doesn't matter what your opinion is. The law isn't on your side. Why are you now changing the subject to companies peeking into others' lives? That's called spying. That's a different story.

Again, drinking isn't illegal. Marijuana is. That's the point.

It doesn't matter what your opinion is. The law isn't on your side. Why are you now changing the subject to companies peeking into others' lives? That's called spying. That's a different story.

I'm not changing the subject. we are talking about drug testing and that is the same as spying.

I'm not changing the subject. we are talking about drug testing and that is the same as spying.

They are two different concepts. Not the same thing.

If they are paying you to perform tasks, they are liable for your actions. That's why they have to perform drug tests and ensure that you are not under the influence of drugs and alcohol. It's to protect themselves.

They don't want to hire people who are on drugs.

It's not discrimination because these activities are considered illegal.

:lol: Having a job is a privilege. It's not spying when you agree to submit to it.

Yet you have to agree to get the job. It doesn't affect my performance for the job. It would be different if I walked in to work stoned. But same effect would happen if I came in drunk.

I'm done chatting about this. Too many naive people on this board. I mean seriously open your eyes and you will be surprised by how many people smoke it. It is not an evil gateway drug that corrupts people

Yet you have to agree to get the job. It doesn't affect my performance for the job. It would be different if I walked in to work stoned. But same effect would happen if I came in drunk.

I'm done chatting about this. Too many naive people on this board. I mean seriously open your eyes and you will be surprised by how many people smoke it. It is not an evil gateway drug that corrupts people

Now you're taking it a tad too personal. Boo hoo.

The fact is, you said cheating isn't dishonest. That's an oxymoron.

I was just like you for nearly 30 years. I smoked a few buds to relax after work. Since I did machining, I NEVER used on job, nor did I report to work with a pot hangover.

It is not the worst thing a person can use. The drug test problems faced by potheads is the lengthy duration of THC in your system, compared to all other drugs. Cocaine clears out of your system in 12 hours; pot stays in for weeks.

On a related note, me smoking bud did not harm anyone else, except for the fact I accomplished very little during those years. Every time you turn the page on a calendar, that is a month of life gone. I could have contributed far more to my world with more ambition and a clear mind. That lack of contribution may have caused harm; I could have found a cure for cancer, instead of finding a way to save the princess in Super Mario Brothers.

I regret my years in the fog. Some day you may see it this way.

Yet you have to agree to get the job.

Of course.....You are always free to look for jobs that don't care about drug use :)

As for naive......we are not the ones who admitted to breaking the law online.....lol

Cheating on a test is dishonest.

Cheating on a test is dishonest.

Agreed, if you are job seeking so I would recommended you to stay away from illegal drugs, even poppy seeds until you pass the drug test and get hired.

Back